Posts by Lilytetsuya

Hello,

We are still conducting a post-mortem on why the issue occurred but you should now be able to reach those un-open Zones now. Please let me know if you continue to run into problems.

Im sorry to announce it. The issue is still there. I tried just now to enter my apartment, Bloodstone Stronghold and Olandra and none of them can be entered.

Yea i agree. Im sure multiple dungeons are missing too like Bloodstone Stronghold in Alentia. I don't think tho that they are working on solving bugs since they didn't announce anything at all.

No, Its definitely not normal and it started yesterday at around 7:30 a.m.

Multiple isles are missing, Olandra is blocked and you will also not be able to enter multiple dungeons.

This thing didn't happen yet before so it's definitely not something normal or usual at all.

Yes those people were dealt with. That is the only thing i can say to them. When it comes to vendor it indeed is a good idea sadly Gamigo can't do such a thing without Runewaker and we already know that Runewaker gave up on DP years ago.

Does they even care about the game? We already noticed that Runewaker probably doesn't and that Gamigo is starting to care less and less too. Does it even have meaning to be there? Is it at this point even game rather than dying cow being milked for last few drops? To me it already seems like shutting the whole game is the only good thing to be done. Multiple old bugs came back, for almost a year compass is under "solving". We had to wait months for GM while SH got its GM not so long after old one left. This whole game is not even a game anymore. Its just crubling building waiting to fall.

By the time halloween will come i will probably already dance with death having beard longer than Gandalf and Dumbledore together and im not asking fully for myself. Im asking for a friend who only now found out that its only marketplace obtainable and not craftable.

Hi. I just wanted to ask if there is any chance to add halloween helmet into marketplace. The one looking like Scarecrow with pointy hat :) Thank you for reply <3

Can you please just already add the compass? We all already know that there will be no fix for it. Its better to have it the way it was than don't have it at all and just get too much Kindred Insignias with no use for them. I myself already reached 34 159 Kindred today (i stopped my run for them in December and since then they just round up slowly) and im sure im not the only one getting tired of having no chance or place for spending them. (tableflip)

While true, that was not the sole reason. We were actually working on re-balancing it for everybody.

Turns out, it doesn't work with our system at all and someone would need to patch that.

And that someone is Runewaker as we all know already and also we all know they moved to making games for phones because they are easier to be created and these days there is more money out of those than fron MMORPGs :D

In regard to the special drops, I've noticed that I am not getting the pop-up messages saying "You got the Ghost Hood" (or whatever) very often--only very occasionally. But when I check my Marketplace Bag after getting no messages, sometimes I have gotten drops after all. So do be sure to check your bag after every run.

Yes i agree. This happened to me too. Today it didnt pop me i got Pumpkin Helmet ,but when i got Ghost Hood it popped out. But most of the time i dont get any pop-up so i just look into Marketplace Bag.

If someone attacks you, you just take screenshot of combat long and PM it (here on forum) to GM as evidence and they punish them.

Im not sure if there is a way how to compensate time loss.

Also after they attack several times they can get perma ban which is way of stopping them.

I hope i helped at least a bit :) -with regards Lily

Hi guys :) It seems everyhting is working (at least for me) they way it should. Yesterday i got weapon skin and one hoodie. Today i got one hoodie and one pumpkin helmet.