Posts by Psixxo

In the last 24hrs, several zones have been disabled from play including:-

- Olandra

- Sitheran

- Groll Canyon

- Omati and Sorthina (but not Silia or Deyarka Bastille)

- some Sky Islands (including whatever one has my house on it)

So I'm guessing they are removing the Unapu Beach event and the Pirate Coins event because they generate lots of support tickets from players flaming each other.

Groll Canyon they won't remove - but I guess perhaps they have some fix to apply to reduce the support tickets. Maybe it is to do with the Wolfmen's and Trolls' respawn counter - as like the PEs in Olandra and Sitheran people continually farm them.

Omati and Sorthina are probably to do with bugs that enable the 102 set to be farmed. I predict it won't be that they are debugging Frenzied Iossu's pathfinding and the collision detection of moving platforms.

Sky Islands I haven't seen any interesting bugs there - some of them seem to have issues with the Speculators PE, others the Pretzel Gates don't show on map.

That is just my guesses as long-time player of DP. <3

Update: I'm told Alentia is down too

Добрый день, игра снова сломалась, как было написано выше в этой теме. Не работает.

Пользоваться переводчиком)

Вы не поддерживаете игру а на оборот только ломаете её, вернулся в игру и поиграть нельзя нормально.ЧТО С ИГРОЙ У ВАС ???? ОТВЕТЬТЕ.

Здорова, я из России, у меня вопрос "за что я был забанен, и где такое написанно в правилах что я не могу себе начесать яйцо в доме для максимального бонуса?" Дайте ссылку на ваши правила ? Если тебе не в падлу то ты переведешь это сообщение.