Posts by Scylla

Some of you maybe heard it ingame - today is the last day of GM Scylla.

As you might have noticed, i didn't have as much time for you as i used to. Now it is time for me to make a cut and focus on my real life more :)

I want to thank you all for the time together in Savage Hunt. I had alot of fun planning events for you, and helping players in need as much as i can. I had a great team by my side and even found new friends. The whole process of being a Gm helped me developing myself further, and i will always remember this time.

Being a GM is voluntary and you will not gain any favors by doing this, but i can still recommend it to anyone who loves their game and is willing to use some of their free time to make it a better one <3

I hope you will be as nice to my successors as you treated me, and i wish you lots of fun for the time to come!

May we meet again ingame someday :)

Fabulous Tea Party

Greetings Osira,

Scylla invites all of your from all over Auratia to the most fabulous tea party of the century! Prepare for an evening full of wonders, fun and tasty snacks.

This is a once-in-a-lifetime party that you shouldn't miss!

When: Saturday 16.03.2019 19:00 CET

Where: Scylla's Apartment on the Island B16

Bring your friends and get the tea ready, see you tomorow! (sheep)

"crashes" is a very vague word ^^ there are many ways the game can crash, with o without an error message, or just close by itself. For most there are also solutions here in the forum, but we would need further informations. But i'm afraid there has been no further reports on crashes, so i highly doubt it is server-side.

The Provisions you are gathering do always end up in the lair storage, both in DP and SH.

When sending away Dragons to the Laedis Academy you always get back a percentage of their provisions (depending on their level) which does directly go onto your provisions count. It could be possible you made most of your provisions in DP through this way, so you never noticed the ones in Lair storage ;)

Hope that cleared some of the confusion

The Frost Obstacle Race

Starting today you have access to a new minigame: The Frost Obstacle Race!

During the Frost Obstacle Race your team will need to clear a parcours and pick up all snowflakes on the way in the correct order. Should you leave one out you will need to turn around and collect it before progressing further.

During the race you will encounter many sorts of traps:

– Thunderclouds will paralyse you if you don't evade the lightning.

– Napolite-Illusions will let you fall through, you can notice them by their light purple hue.

– Icetraps will freeze the ground and let you slip.

– The cold will render your Movement and eventually freeze you.

The Napolite stones will keep changing, so always keep an eye out for any changes along the parcours.

Preparations: The Race has to be done in Teams of 2 players. Once you tell the Eventmoderator Alvin to begin the event, you will gain a skill to declare a member of your party as your Partner, and thus transform him into your helping little Midas pet.

Helper: Once declared as a Partner, you will transform into a little Midas-Pet with 4 useable Skills. These skills will aid your runner in mastering all the obstacles the parcours has to offer. You can melt ice, undo paralysis, give a movement speed buff and even grant your runner the ability of flight for a few seconds, should the napolite stones decide to disappear underneath your feet.

Work together, master all the obstacles and pass the finish line to clear the obstacle race and get your rewards! And dont forget the Snowflakes~

The Frost Obstacle Race

During the Frost Obstacle Race your team will need to clear a parcours and pick up all snowflakes on the way in the correct order. Should you leave one out you will need to turn around and collect it before progressing further.

– Napolite-Illusions will let you fall through, you can notice them by their light purple hue.

The Napolite stones will keep changing, so always keep an eye out for any changes along the parcours.

Preparations: The Race has to be done in Teams of 2 players. Once you tell the Eventmoderator Alvin to begin the event, you will gain a skill to declare a member of your party as your Partner, and thus transform him into your helping little Midas pet.

Helper: Once declared as a Partner, you will transform into a little Midas-Pet with 4 useable Skills. These skills will aid your runner in mastering all the obstacles the parcours has to offer. You can melt ice, undo paralysis, give a movement speed buff and even grant your runner the ability of flight for a few seconds, should the napolite stones decide to disappear underneath your feet.

Work together, master all the obstacles and pass the finish line to clear the obstacle race and get your rewards! And dont forget the Snowflakes~

The Frost Obstacle Race

The Frost Obstacle Race

Hey Belzie, there is a very active german thread for this already, but as most english players might not know this: There is only one person here that can clear the chests, and at the moment i just cannot clear them daily, i am very sorry about this. We are working on possible solutions as we know the chests are an important feature of the game, but until then you have to be patient.

I will clear them again in a few minutes, so you can search today and hopefully tomorrow after maintenance again :)

Congratulations to our Winner: Kilkeny from DP had the most stunning Winter Wonderland and won AaCollection of all Snowmen and 1000 Diamonds! The Rewards have been sent out.

Here is the winner house:

Good Evening Osiran,
    Due to lack of participation, we are bringing together the three communities for this event. There will therefore be only one winner for all communities.
    You will find below the links to the participant's screeshots, we invite you to Like :thumbup: the post of your favorite winter-decorated house.

Update: as not all players have all languages enabled on the forum, you might not see the original posts. We added the pictures below so you can vote in this thread aswell by just commenting below with the name of your favorite player house. (Likes on the original post will still count)

The winner, as owner of the most beautifully winter-themed house, will be rewarded with all of the Snowmen furniture items and 1000 Diamonds.

The Player Oblivionsending was the first to find all 18 names and has appeased the Legendary Dragons, the server is back up again!

Here are all the names:

Lonnier, Fadero, Vita, Sammos, Jalee, Hadubis, Yermizaar, Habarace, Agno, Riemist, Methus, Morgath, Kronos, Warthorne, Lysaia, Ferniax, Oziak und Atricus!

Legendary Dragons

Show your devotion by finding all 18 hidden names of legendary Dragons from Auratia in here! May they bless our server to get well soon~

Reward:

• 1000 Diamonds will be given to the first person who identifies all 18 Dragons! (all languages)

Rules:

• 18 names of legendary Dragons
    • all directions included
    • Please download the picture and mark all legendary dragons you find
    • only entrys with ALL dragon names found are accepted

Hint: A legendary Dragons is someone like Warthorne

Hey PepinoJapones,

unfortunately we are currently experiencing technical issues, so it could be the account creation is targeted aswell. Please try it again once we resolve this, or PM me if this problem should still occur afterwards.

Winter Wonderland

We wish you all a Happy New Year!

How's it that I'm 14 days late? Hm? I don't know what you're talking about, must be a timezone thing.

Winter has been cold this year, hasn't it?

Well, not that cold actually. But still! It is cold enough to enjoy a warm and crackling fire in the fireplace.

However, that alone is not a decent winter decoration for one's house!

Osira, now is the time to show off your decoration skills!

You have from the 14th to the 21st of January to set up your home as a real winter wonderland and post your screenshots here under this thread.

Then, from the 21st to the 28th, the players will vote for the house that has the best winter-vibes!

We shall reward the owner of the most beautifully winter-themed house with all of the Snowmen furniture items and 1000 Diamonds.

Rules:

• only 1 entry per player
    • add your Charactername
    • it has to be winter themed
    • 1 winner per language
    • do only participate in one language!

Rewards:

• 1000 Diamonds
    • all Snowmen (total of 7)

Eventduration 14:00 - 20:00 CET

As this led to some confusion here is a short explanation:

Registrations and participation will be open after 14:00 CET. Your group should plan ca. 20 minutes to do the challenge, and you can participate at any time between 14:00 and 20:00 CET. There is no need to stay there for the whole duration of 6h!