Posts by Ohno

Naja, wir alten/ehemaligen DP-Spieler sind gezeichnet was die Vernachlässigung eines Spiels angeht, deshalb darf man doch hin und wieder mal etwas missmutig sein ;)

Aber ich danke Dir für Deine Antwort und für den Inhalt dieser :thumbup:

Dann melde ich mich mal :)

Also Marktplatzupdates und Sales wird es immer wieder geben, nur nicht regelmäßig.

Des Weiteren wird DP und SH nicht vernachlässigt und wir versuchen natürlich auf eure Wünsche einzugehen.

Danke für die Antwort Suzumi und ich weiss Dein Engagement zu schätzen, trotzdem hätt ich gern mal "zusätzlich" nen Statement von einem bezahlten Gamigomitarbeiter (nicht böse nehmen)

Nachdem es mittlerweile seit 1 Monat nichts neues im Marktplatz mehr gab, wäre ein Angebot mal wieder schön.

Since there hasn't been any Marketplaceuptdate since 1 month, it would be nice to see a new offer there sometime soon.

LadyThora  

Da wir gerade dabei sind: Wird dem Spiel überhaupt noch großartig Liebe geschenkt oder ist das ein schleichender Tod?

As we are at it atm: Does this game receive any love at all or is it creeping into a slow death?

Since its the dp_x64.exe that freezes, how about deleting this .exe and run the game with dp_x86.exe instead. Maybe its the 64 Bit that don't correspond with your computers settings.

So Oracle are unbalanced because they have a heal... sreiously? Heal = God? I really didnt know that...

Mages can tank aswell due to all their shielding and CC abilities. Rangers can tank when using Gunblade and knowing their skills, and of course Guardians can tank (obviously)

Mages can deal way more damage than an Oracle can. Rangers can deal a very good amount of damage too, yet they are rather focused on single Target, whereas Oracle is more kinda AoE. Even Guardians can do good damage, when they know how to use their skills.

Mages have a Mag. Dmg Buff too, Guardians have Phy Dmg, Str, and Foc buffs to increase their Damage and Rangers have Ferocity and Phy Dmg buff... Now you tell me, how the Oracle Buff is "too unbalanced", especially since the Mage Buff is almost similar...

All in all i have to go with Aykalia on this one. All classes can be really good, yet depending on your own playing style, gear and opponent (PVPwise)

Dragon Tournaments are:

Thursday

Qualification Round starts at 8 pm and ends at 9 pm. Then the torunament itself starts

Sundays

Qualification Round starts at 7 pm and ends at 8 pm. Then the tournament starts.

(Time is in CET)

You can also use Dragon Insignia (shells) to buy lair space. Those can be aquired by completing "blue" Quests, though they are limited to 10 Quests per day/100 Dragon Insignia per day (this can be increased by increasing your VIP Level). Also you can aquire up to +400 (?) per day by joining PVP starting at 8 pm

If you want to get the stuff the way you used to on DP, then play DP, it's still there

If you want to put a little more effort into getting things, but get Dragons for free, play SH

IMO the Shops and values are balanced. The ppl above me already stated, you can get those expensive Shop-Dragons for free on SH, thus making other things a lil more expensive, ehich is totally fair, since they have to earn money somehow.

Apart from Backpack, Bankslots (which can also be traded via gold for diamonds with other players, once they are in the shop) and maybe some other stuff i don't care about too, you get can get everything ingame for free (also by buying diamonds from other players via Gold)

I am born in Hamburg - a true Hanseatic - so I will find him 8)

Last time i checked Hamburg was Germany ;)

- I agree on the first part, a please should be possible

- Unlike in german, in english nouns are not written with capital letters (in most cases), thus Aykalia is using a verb here, since it's the beginning of a sentence

- "to refrain" = "unterlassen", "zurückhalten". It's a perfectly correct term to use here, saying to "not do" something. So if Aykalia would have said "Please refrain from stating who killed the Dragon", it would say "Bitte unterlasse es, zu erwähnen wer den Drachen getötet hat", which is perfectly correct.

- If you want to criticize others for criticizing you, then please use a dictionary, before stating something to be wrong, if it isn't.

Thank you too :)

This too is not 100% correct.

weapon skills have diferent ratio scaling on secondary damage (DS, E, N), thus making them quite valuebale on weapon skills aswell.

The secondary damage itself is also not affected by the primary defense attribute (phy def/mag def), thus having a high DS value could cause a higher damage on several NPC, than primary Damage could.

Last but not least, they ARE affected by your basic stats. Once you activate Might of [enter Dragon-God here] your basic attributes DM, Int etc. are %ually converted into the secondary damage attribute given by the Dragon-God eg. Oracle Istalon converts 300% of your Int into Natural Damage.

Also the secondary damage types can be increased with several active, passive, dragonenergy and mount skills

but if you'd wanna go into full detail with how damage works in this game, there will be like 1000 diferent opinions on how the game mecanics work...

The best you can possibly do, is to test all skills yourself, take a look at the battle-log and see which skill does what on which target.