Posts by DUKEBORISXAN

What about VIP Level?

First of all, my name is Pedro Teixeira, I'm 25 years old and I'm from Portugal.

I started playing Dragon's Prophet 5 years ago, a game that really captivated me. I was one of the strongest players in the game. I made videos

about the game and shared them on the official forums.

One week ago me and my friends started playing Savage Hunt because it was supposed to be "another game", so we started from scratch.

At this point I see noone interested in making the game perform good, plus the EXP we get from questing is completely ridiculous. Any player

that doesn't know the game starts playing and gives up before reaching level 20 because the gap between player and monster level keeps increasing

and doesn't stabilize.

The biggest nonsense are the market and in game(unlock) prices, for example the incubators, the fact that they are market items is already bad, plus

the price you set it only makes it worse.

Do you start a game and want it to end after 3 months? Dragon training is ridiculously hard compared to what it is in DP.

As of now the game is completely ABSURD, the levelling, the dragons and the market place.

Is anyone going to do anything about it?

Not even the will be fooled kids and there are people who invest alot of time and money here and you do nothing.

I don't know what else to say.. There is so much to be fixed, so many problems... The community is already small and you want to end it.

That's all for now.

DUKEBORISXAN (Skyc from Dragon's Prophet).

Youtube: SAVAGE HUNT - Skyc(aka DUKEBORISXAN) and Unike, they are back!