Posts by Magicalcurse

Thursday is maintenance day (starting at 10:00 CET)! We are trying to keep it as short as possible.

If gachas contain anything other that Orientals of various sorts, tis a Huge waste of money usually and I wont touch them. Why not just sell Marketplace versions outright?

Well the thing (after you find one is to have someone with you, say lvl 70 they will tag which makes Dragon level 75 when it comes to Orientals. They always 5 Levels about person who tags! Problem is they are not spawning often enuff for more people to have chances. So Orientals in MP Could be a Great way to make up for that and make you guys some money!

So savage hunt had a MP update 1/31. DP last had one 1/18. And SH still being pushed on DP launcher. When might we get "The Rest of the Story". :w

Last night near midnight EST i was at 1st doing a few Clear Energy flutes in Sanc. very 1st one I did was a Fabled Ancient & one I have never seen before. Couldnt find info on Google about it either. Name is Nightingale!! Anyway , had saved up some laedis provisions and was able to get level up to near 100 Right away (Pretty sure that was one I took to near lvl 100). about 2 Hours later I go to bed and am back here at about 9AM EST to look at my as I call it , "SpecialDragon" Much to my Dismay none of my fabled ancients are near lvl 100. So Lots of laedis Provisions (and a donated lvl 100) Gone , Vanished!!!! :cursing::cursing::cursing: Any way One of the GMs can check log/s and verify this and help me get this back so i can get my Beloved Nightingale to lvl 100;(;(;( Thanks for any help you can give;(

Only concern I have about the Server merge is if (For Me) it is gonna be like Migration and be another round of VIP being reset to Noob level :cursing:, Secret apartment vanishing as well as 50 nests (Nests never reappeared) full of eggs, Chests with Rare Sky Island Eggs GONE and a few other Items in Secret Apt Gone. Guess time will tell :w

Also the Dragons prophet folder contains a Combat log , can get to it thru...... C:/programfiles (x86)/DragonsProphet/Log Ill attach a copy of one of mine to show u..... actually a Copy/paste :p was too long so Shortened :/

[16:34]Dancesinrain's Quick Freeze caused critical damage to Cargo Thief. Cargo Thief lost 30921(446,9802) Health Points.

[16:34]Dancesinrain's Quick Freeze caused critical damage to Cargo Thief. Cargo Thief lost 30921(446,9802) Health Points.

[16:34]Cargo Thief was killed by Dancesinrain!!

[16:34]Dancesinrain's Roaring Thunder caused critical damage to Cargo Thief. Cargo Thief lost 108575(442,31647) Health Points.

[16:34]Dancesinrain's Thunder Arrow caused 26481(107,7689) damage to Cargo Thief's Health Points.

[16:34]Dancesinrain's Thunder Arrow caused 26219(106,7613) damage to Cargo Thief's Health Points.

[16:34]Dancesinrain's Ability of Dragon Knight healed Dancesinrain's Mounted Combat Stamina by 70.

[16:34]Dancesinrain's Thunder Arrow caused critical damage to Ashmond Mountain Scorpion. Ashmond Mountain Scorpion lost 54041(223,15993) Health Points.

[16:34]Dancesinrain's Thunder Arrow caused 26481(107,7689) damage to Cargo Thief's Health Points.

[16:34]Dancesinrain's Thunder Arrow caused critical damage to Ashmond Mountain Scorpion. Ashmond Mountain Scorpion lost 54041(223,15993) Health Points.

[16:34]Dancesinrain's Thunder Arrow caused critical damage to Cargo Thief. Cargo Thief lost 54536(221,15835) Health Points.

[16:34]Cargo Thief was killed by Dancesinrain!!

[16:34]Dancesinrain's Thunder Wings caused critical damage to Cargo Thief. Cargo Thief lost 65926(589,17277) Health Points.

[16:34]Dancesinrain's Thunder Wings caused critical damage to Ashmond Mountain Scorpion. Ashmond Mountain Scorpion lost 64799(589,17277) Health Points.

[16:34]Dancesinrain's Thunder Wings caused critical damage to Bandit Hound. Bandit Hound lost 66585(595,17450) Health Points.

[16:34]Dancesinrain's Thunder Wings caused critical damage to Cargo Thief. Cargo Thief lost 66585(595,17450) Health Points.

[16:34]Dancesinrain's Thunder Wings caused 31465(286,8389) damage to Ashmond Mountain Scorpion's Health Points.

[16:34]Dancesinrain's Dragon Soul Recovery healed Dancesinrain's Dragon Soul Points by 90.

[16:34]Dancesinrain's Dragon Soul Recovery healed Dancesinrain's Dragon Soul Points by 90.

[16:34]Bandit Hound was killed by Dancesinrain!!

[16:34]Bandit Hound was killed by Dancesinrain!!

[16:35]Cargo Thief was killed by Dancesinrain!!

Hmmmm , at one point I defended DP against the naysayers. Now, I have no desire to play at all , tho I do come in on ocasion, to put certain dragons in training. As someone mentioned earlier, I have no desire to play a game that is virtually the same as DP tho I did take a toon to lvl 72 then quit cause more i played SH the more I reliazed SH is literally a slap in the face to all of us at DP that supported game with money and lots of sleepless nights trying to get a little stronger. I have been playing DP since Beta on NA version then slowly after A few months break after it closed, I decide to try the EU version Hoping that game would progress past 105. Then here comes the Copy and well lets just say i tryed but decided to give up. toons of mine such as Grandscythex, this one , and a few others I hope will be missed by a few> Ill miss some of you :) I will check on Rare ocassion to see if theres been any updates , otherwise I am GONE. GOODLUCK