Posts by Shaelkywn

Your beloved W7 is dead Aykalia :/

Here your Mother board, RAM, Graphic board are fine. It's either your Hard drive, or most probably W7 that got corrupted.

You're to buy a W10 licence, don't panic if you see large prices, you can find some <30 € if you search it well (legal of course). Once it's done, you'll have to create a bootable usb device of it.

Don't cry too much for your late OS, W7 will not be maintainable anymore in a short time (if it hasn't happened yet), which means MS would not have cared for security update anymore.

Once you have a bootable USB device (MS W10 website can create one for you if you give an USB with 8-16 Go, with the pc's specifications you keyed in), you'll know if your hard drive is fine. If it's not, well... rip the HD too.

Your issues was most probably caused by beeing powered off too quickly or while an update if it's finally an OS corruption, which seems to be the case.

exprès ou pas le résultat est le même

Yep le résultat est le même, c'est pourquoi rien ne t’empêche, que le joueur l'ai fait exprès ou non, d'envoyer un screen pour que des mesures soient prises.

C'est une décision arbitraire des joueurs de ne pas envoyer de screens lorsqu'il y a eu excuse. Techniquement, il faut envoyer les screens, selon les modalités posées par les admins.

il ne la pas fait exprès ...... ( 3 coups donnés) je ne suis pas morte ,

Si tu penses qu'il l'a fait exprès malgré tout, envoie juste les screens.

Quoi qu'il arrive, aussi imparfait que le cercle des oeufs soit pour le moment et pour des raisons qui m'ont l'air techniques, le cercles des oeufs en B19 reste le mieux que le serveur FR puisse avoir : que tous les serveurs puissent avoir.

Sur B19 tous les oeufs ont une chances élevées d'arriver à termes. Sur le FR ? 10%

Have a good game all

That settle the thing for yourself, but can't forbid other players to see it. If you want to be furtive, other still can see you glowing, that's why I'd like to be able to right clic on the buff to see it off (or any other way to disable). Furthermore, all player does not like to disable secondary effect. They might like to see them. Most people I know disable them only when there's just so much that it steal away 50% of the FPS.

I'm thankful for the tips though, it will allow some rest to my eyes.

Have a good evening

You're mad at the wrong target you know ? Why arent you mad at the ones that bug-exploited instead ?

If you really cared about the exploit and wanting to solve it why not just actually put effort into finding the cause and fix it?

You know, faceb**k, wich is much simpler than a game, is made of 60 000 000 lines. A mmorpg is much more complex. Code is organised of course to make it easier for IT.

so we have no angle to approach this problem together with Runewaker.

But as organised as the code could be, no hint means no hint.

By creating this topic, the community already made it clear the fact that we'd like to have the compass back. Now we just have to be patient, it's not like shedding tears will make it faster.

Have a good game all & and a good day

Hello,

Would it be possible in a close future to enable & disable the "Polarization" effect that comes with the average gear enhancement ?

Here the reasons of my request
    The intensity of "Polarization" depends of the number of stars the player gather on his gears, witch makes him realy too much easy to see, no matter he wants it or not.
    Futhermore, unfortunately, "Polarization" doesn't look good with many costumes : blue and purple can't look good with all colors.

This effect, as Laedis'one or the Tournament's crown, show the world a player did something great (or, at least, expensive). The former can be cancelled by wearing a Groll jewell or an orange cape instead of one piece of de laedis set, and the latter can be enabled and disabled at will. Wearing something other than a Laedis piece for the sake of not seeing a little gold light is already quite a waste, but to disable the polarization effect, it's even worse. Though, I personnaly would be pleased if Laedis glory could be disabled / enabled at will too.

Currently, the player that has properly enhanced his stuff needs to unequip it and wear something else. Which makes the chances to stuck équipement in the bag way higher, and is by the way not very ergonomic.
    Furthermore, it's like wasting the effort, time and money the player spend to enhance the stuff, if he has to desequipp it for the sole purpose of not seeing "Polarization".

I'm aware of the low priority of this request, since players can manage somehow to hide "Polarization" if they want to. But I believe that if the possibility to enable / disable the effect is something the gamigo team can give us, many players will be pleased, at least because it gives us the choice to show it or not.

(In the same kind of request, disabling / enabling player inspection like we do for duel invitation would be nice too)

I wish you a good game and a good day.

Here it doesn't look good (though it's not the worse that could happen)

Dragons_Prophet_20180811_095916.jpg

Here it looks good

polarization2.jpg

Hi there, still no news ?

Or have the results only been published on facebook ? If it have been published on facebook only, i'm disapointed it should have been published on the forum too.

But if nothing was released, i'm really worried. The result should have been published long ago since they were picking the winner a month a go.

Mastery Pages have gone up, since they are not a returning cost. That's all the insight I really have. There can be sales on them, they could find their way into the upcoming VIP system -

The masteries comming up with VIP could actually be nice. I hope that idea will be the effective solution.

In my opinion, the 600 cost in SH ( but 400 on DP) was already a very bad joke, so anyone can imagine what I think about a cost over 900 diamonds.

Please, do something. Having several masteries is not something that should cost that much considering that switching masteries is a major gameplay element of the game. It's been a while now we switch masteries in combat. It cannot be refered to as an 'additionnal service' anymore. Hence, in a free-to-play game, that should not cost that much.

In fact, that should not cost anything, but I have no hope for that.

How is this discussion even possible ? I don't understand...

How can there be players to complain about leveling xp when there is nothing else to do than farming dragons, gold and pexing ?

1 map per month, you have all the time you need, even with playing 10 minutes per day, to reach the max lvl before the release of the next map.

What do the complaining guys expect ? Loging in, doing three concessus cave and lvl up that way ?

Dragon's prophet is nothing else than a game about farming, framing, farming and farming again. Farm your dragon, farm their skills, their exp. Farm your stuff, farm the gold to craft your stuff. Farm laedis, farm stuffing-item-dungeons. Nothing else than that and pexing.

Plus chat dead and no one seems to even wanna chat or anything and they all lv to quickly.

The title of the discussion is "Experience is broken/glitched"...

Well we have proof for 52 now NOT 51

I'll precise that 52% is really, really, short. A single mistake and you're out. If the dragon soul leaves the center circle a single time, you're out in time as well as in draconic soul. I failed few times with my 52% gear, although i succeed some time ( +- 1 succed per 3 try ).

I would recommand the 53,54 if you're a bit tired or lack focus, or have more than 50ms.

Well we have proof for 52 now NOT 51

I'll precise that 52% is really, really, short. A single mistake and you're out. If the dragon soul leaves the center circle a single time, you're out in time as well as in draconic soul. I failed few times with my 52% gear, although i succeed some time ( +- 1 succed per 3 try ).

I would recommand the 53,54 if you're a bit tired or lack focus, or have more than 50ms.

With not a single mistake (strictly keeping it in the center, not missing the letters and beeing quick, ...) you need minimum 52% and no potion. 76 soul per second and 1s left.

Checked earlier.

With not a single mistake (strictly keeping it in the center, not missing the letters and beeing quick, ...) you need minimum 52% and no potion. 76 soul per second and 1s left.

Checked earlier.

They are soloable, i confirm it. But they take so much time it is hard to keep the focus, and indeed they hit so hard that even just one mistake can be the last one. I would not recommand to do it.

Keeping an alt in each zone, beeing quick and login in early is probably the only solution. Or having nice friends and guildmate.

soo to recreate what youre doing (which is exactly the same as i do)

Well, guess I'm wrong then, and you are lucky. I had the problem with all my characters on dp and with all their different pet. Here I have the problem with the only char that have a pet.

Nevertheless, the problem exist for enough player to need a patch

For me the main problem is not the pet getting lost

I disagree, the pet getting lost settled, the pet would be by your side no matter what happens. But the thing is, if it get lost you loose time because while it is lost, it doesn't loot. If it reappears by your side once you're too far, it would be really better than what we have now, that I agree, but the issue would not completely be solved since you still loose time and loot-rate.

However, I supposed it would be enough for a while.

Just keep in mind that if the pet get lost, even if it reappears, if you are too far from the mob it was looting when it got lost, you loose the loot.