Posts by Payday

The whole thing why SH has been released is still confusing, but the original game, dragon's prophet, has not had any major updates since 2014/2015. The Devs are taking any bits of money both games still get them but once that amount will be near 0, both games will be closed IMO. It's not a matter of if it's possible or not, it's a matter of if the DEVs still care enough to fix shit (which they don't)

Edit: the "new map" and lvl cap increase is for Savage Hunt which is a clone of dragon's prophet. Both games are from the same DEVs for some reason. Savage Hunt started back at lvl cap 40 and is getting every maps DP has. Most likely, neither will get a *brand new* map.

Wrong Topic.

Those who play Savage Hunt know this already.

Why cant Gamigo just give the Players a little .bat File so they can toggle between SH and DP.

Or a something similar. I mean everyone could code this by theyre own, but the most doesnt know about the fact that both clients are identical.

It doesnt make sense to have 2 identical Clients installed, because of only 1 line of code which is different (IP/Server Adress.)

Just saying.

Hint: this week you have a huge world-merge first (sheep)

and right after this you will have the creation festival and the christmas event, so plenty of stuff to do

I can say this much: no new Zone/Level Cap this year, so expect it in 2019

Not really.

We did the christmas event last year and the world merge isnt content for players.

Sad but if gamigo wants to miss the best Time

for a new Lv Cap its not our problem.

Try to extract it at your User Folder somewhere at „my Documents“.

Seems like you have problems with Admin Rights and/or UAC.

And you can solve this by extracting somewhere else and copy/move it after the extraction manually to your Program Files Directory.

Seems like you did your Dailys at the Sitheran Seaside. 8|

No wonder that people will not have you there.

There are so many other and bettter Dailys where you can farm Daily Items for like a Week or longer.

I just think you are doing your Dailys one bye one with the Eventbosskills.

And yes, this is annoying and ridiculous for other people.

I never understood this nonsense daily farm system which some people do.

Nothing against you but i can unterstand people who dont like to have Dailyfarmers there.

I think the same about the problem with these less channels. But I think they wouldnt give us more channels because of one little Map Area which is highly used.

Players wanted to play together and now they arent happy. Why did i already expect this ? ^^

Nobody got more stable Slots at SH instead of others. Only DP Players have more (there are wrong VIP Descriptions).

Everyone has the same reward, if you compare the same VIP Stages at SH only or DP instead.

But i think the same. These low amouth of stable Slots we can get from those VIP Rewards at SH are way too low.

Its not only about the stable slots. If you compare Droprate, XP Rate and Dailys Amouth with the DP VIP Rewards, you will wonder why anyone ever should spent money for crap.

[Guide] VIP System Rewards

There is already a German Guide about this Topic with my complete List of all Spawnpoints in total.

[Guide] Treasure Hunt - Schatzkisten-Jäger (Verschlüsselungskomponente)

But you should better stop sharing exact Spawnlocations.

Everyone who have worked hard / searched a very long time for those Points will understand this.
    And dont take this as bad criticism but everytime i saw people sharing some Screenshots/Spawnpoints they never searched for them by theyre own.

They got it from other People who have have really earned the Spawnpoints, because of motivation and much much hours of searching.

If you share all of the Spawnpositions then you will ruin this Game Feature which contains searching the Spawnpoints by theyre own.
    I dont want to say nobody should help each other for finding some more Spawnpoints.

But its like if you are a employee at a Lottery and share the Correct Number via Facebook to everyone.

The Idea of a Step by Step Guide is good, but dont let it grow to a "solution book"

Edit: and by the way, there are many wrong red dots on your Map.

Even if i create examples people wont get it.

Like i wrote, i dont care about 36 Characters.

I never wrote anyone has 36 Characters and loose them all.

Some People like it to have a structure. For each Shardtype a different Character (easiert to handle / trade / sell)

- Lets say 4 Characters for each DMG Shard Types.

- 1 Maincharacter

- 5 Characters to make Dailys -> farming Dragon Insignias

- 5 Characters to farm Napolite -> Sending Dragons to search them

- and + / - 2 Characters for Items, Crafting Items and Stuff

And yes a E-Mail Announcement couldnt be that hard.

Anyways i wont stop you guys from playing this Game. Do whatever you want to (24/7 nothing)

abuse the little trick in theadra wink wink wink wink ;) and love pirates too much.

:w what are you talking about ? What is in Thadrea ?

Ive never wrote anything about 36 Characters. But there are many people (who played this Game very long) and have atleast 2-4 Maincharacters. And few more twinks as a item storage. And few for Dailys, and like 5 for farming Napolite (Dragons). There you go, you are at example 16 Characters.
    If you come back after the "Merge" then you have 12 Characters left, and you have stored all of your Shards, Items, or maybe just Gold on these little Characters which got deleted.
    And yes if you would be a player of those you would understand what i mean.
    I dont say this will happen to everyone. Its just my opinion.

- I would like to see some of those Halloween Transformations (Not Time limited / Unlimited) at the Marketplace.

- Special Dragon Skills: Dropbuff Skills (Learning Skills)

- 10x Backpack / Bank / .. Packs with a bit more reduced price.

- Dragon Shard Extractors (doesnt know if this is the correct English Name)

Well, i just waited for an announcement like this.

we hinted at it the past weeks time and time again, but now it's happening for real!

Your times of loneliness in the big cities are over, because we are bringing you all a bit closer together now.

I think this is mainly a project because of low Server Population, and the problem with the Egg Circle we have right now.

We are going to merge Jorbyn (EN), Lysaia (GER) and Chaugnar (FR) into one new, single World fittingly called: Auratia.

Good Idea. Like we also knew that Gamgio was planning this, but nobody could imagine that this would cause real bad Problems.

Very important! You will keep your 12 highest level characters from all servers. If you have many characters on every world, you will have to start clearing out your inventories now!

There is no way to keep more than 12 characters.

This is maybe the most important part.

Dont tell us it is not possible to increase one Serverslot to 36 Chars (6 Pages). Easy excuse !

Like everytime no E-Mail Announcement (only a forum announcement)... WHY ??

Lets Imagine, you have played this Game a very long time. Nearly everyone who did that, have farmed maybe so many Items, that they are using many Characters as a storage.

When they wont get a E-Mail Announcement they just log in after the Merge and have lost maybe everything.

For me this is the next big (maybe biggest) mistake which will really ruin this Game.

How should the active players hold theyre motivation to play this Game, when they realize that they could loose theyre stuff too, if they just stop (temporarly) to play this Game ?

Another Example: You have created another Character and unlocked all Inventory Spaces but didnt level up yet because youre busy or just stopped playing this game for few days.

And if your lucky (irony) then you will loose this Character. Well payed !

The merge starts on Thursday, 22nd November 2018. This also means that on this day the maintenance will take a little longer than normal - we appreciate your understanding.

For me this is too spontaneous, if we keep in Mind how long the Migration was announced (with the same less announcement / no newsletter).