Bimstone Glow Guide

• Brimstone Glow is able to be obtained after running Consus Cave. The boss will drop a purple item called "Soul Gaze". Use it to see a large hidden egg in the boss room, if you leave the dungeon before using it the description states that you lose it. So one time use only in Consus Cave. You can run it multiple times to get multiple Brimstone Glows provided you get the Soul Gaze drop. The egg will sometimes rotate between a few different locations but all seem to be in the boss room. Once looted, the egg will go to your Marketplace bag as it is a Marketplace item.

The Soul Gaze item appears to drop the majority of the time you run the dungeon but sometimes there will be no drop. Ildruin has stated the drop rate should be 100% but as of right now it is not.

Here are screenshots showcasing the item drop and looting the large dragon egg -

And here is what the dragon looks like -

latest?cb=20171207042217

Disclaimer: This is a day one guide sorry if it becomes outdated!

Tiny%20Top%20Hat%20Lemon_zpsmyveo2ao.png

The post was edited 5 times, last by Yuuyake ().

• So, you can run the dungeon multiple times, but each time you run it, you need the soul gaze drop in order to find the egg I take it yes? Or is it literally just a one shot chance to get soul gaze in order to locate that egg?

• Consus Cave indeed should drop Soul Gaze indeed every single run. Please let me know when you didn't get it and what you did exactly.

Think of it as a "demo" for the Soul Gaze feature :)

I did five runs the first day of Launch and got 4 Soul Gaze Drops out of it. After the patch yesterday, I was able to continue with the (before) bugged Zombiequest and the following run of Consus Cave. During that run there was no Soul Gaze Drop either, so I wouldn't talk of 100% Chance.

• So, you can run the dungeon multiple times, but each time you run it, you need the soul gaze drop in order to find the egg I take it yes? Or is it literally just a one shot chance to get soul gaze in order to locate that egg?

You are correct every time you run it you need to find the Soul Gaze drop. :) But as others have stated it's not dropping 100% of the time. I had run the dungeon once and had none drop as well. Sorry about the guide not mentioning that, you know day one can't know everything kind of situation. xD

• Its more like an 90% chance to drop. It seems like you also need to use your egg before getting another soul drop. I had one in my inventory and ran several times without getting one. Once I hatched it it was good to go. It could be that I have super bad luck like I did on na and eu with this sort of thing ;(

• I have no eggs in my inventory :/

Check the marketplace tab in your inventory after you picked up the egg.

Hyperlinks are semi-broken disturbing the reading flow, but clcking the signature will still direct you to the guide. No personal support tho until I decide whether or not I will stick with this mess of a DP iteration.

24m82kj.jpg21b6jwk.jpg2ykygr5.jpg

• Its more like an 90% chance to drop. It seems like you also need to use your egg before getting another soul drop. I had one in my inventory and ran several times without getting one. Once I hatched it it was good to go. It could be that I have super bad luck like I did on na and eu with this sort of thing ;(

I don't know about Consus cave but I did drop a second Sould Drop in Abandoned Quarry while still having an egg from the same dungeon in my marketplace tab.

Perhaps you can't get the same dragon again if you leave the egg unopened?

Or you simply had bad luck. :/

• I don't know about Consus cave but I did drop a second Sould Drop in Abandoned Quarry while still having an egg from the same dungeon in my marketplace tab.

Hmm. Might be due to you being able to get multiple types of eggs in that dungeon. Consus only has one that can drop as far as we know at this time.

• I don't know about Consus cave but I did drop a second Sould Drop in Abandoned Quarry while still having an egg from the same dungeon in my marketplace tab.

I'm betting on bad Luck OR possibly due to Consus Cave being weird/starter dungeon. I haven't tested running that With eggs in my bag, but I've certainly tested Tangaroa like that looking at the 3 greensteel/2 shadow shredder eggs in my own bag

• Around how many runs did it take to drop Soul Gaze in Tangaroa and at what mode? I've been trying for two days and it hasn't dropped for me in Tangaroa.

I've only dropped 4 dragons from Tangaora, its a VERY low chance, possibly less than 10%, and definitely lower than the other recorded dungeons to my knowledge. I ran for so long i had to take a break because i hurt my hand XD

They drop on both easy and hard, but possibly a bit more on hard. A friend ran on hard while i ran on easy but she got more drops than me. COULD just be pure chance though.

Dragon's Prophet - Anyademonfang - Level 105 - Officer of Guild Dovahmir - Not currently playing

Savage Hunt - Demonfang - Level 61 (I think) - Not currently playing

Signature%20DP%205_zpsrstoq3rp.jpg

Oh wow guys I really REALLY like DrAgOnS

• I've only dropped 4 dragons from Tangaora, its a VERY low chance, possibly less than 10%, and definitely lower than the other recorded dungeons to my knowledge. I ran for so long i had to take a break because i hurt my hand XD

They drop on both easy and hard, but possibly a bit more on hard. A friend ran on hard while i ran on easy but she got more drops than me. COULD just be pure chance though.

Around how many runs did it take to drop Soul Gaze in Tangaroa and at what mode? I've been trying for two days and it hasn't dropped for me in Tangaroa.

im the friend! i dropped on average one every 7 runs. Sometimes I got 2-3 back to back, other times maybe 20+ runs with nothing. Note that RNGesus loves me though

(i got 10ish total so far in Tangaroa)