Whats different about this game?

• What did they change other than free dragons? And why isn't it listed to why the name change. The old game ran like crap and Runewaker didn't seem to care about the complaints. Did they go in and fix anything? Where is the info?

• Wow we can't get a dev or someone to tell us something?

We never got devs tell us stuff during the DP days either... Just play the game I'd say, you'll experience the differences eventually.

Also, its like midnight in Europe, so people are most likely asleep at gamigo

• Wow we can't get a dev or someone to tell us something?

I can understand why they won't. It'll make people play to find out. If it's all written out for us what's the point in playing and figuring it out on your own/with your friends

I just wish it isn't all about 'look free dragons love us now'

• I can understand why they won't. It'll make people play to find out. If it's all written out for us what's the point in playing and figuring it out on your own/with your friends

I just wish it isn't all about 'look free dragons love us now'

Somehow so far I think all their hopes are on free dragons.....

• okay, every dung can drop that purple thing that shows egg, the only diffrence its rng what egg you will get. I got Shadow Shedder, when Hwarra got Greensteeel both from tanagora dungeon.

I'd rather see some other mechanic instead of pure RNG... would be good that you can get any dragons if you want if you work your ass off (if you know what I mean) :P and not just run dung 100000x times and hoping it would drop. Example - gathering some daily materials, daily quest, running daily dung and such (and that way you get active players every day and ppl can after x number of days get dragon they rly want)

• I'd rather see some other mechanic instead of pure RNG... would be good that you can get any dragons if you want if you work your ass off (if you know what I mean) :P and not just run dung 100000x times and hoping it would drop. Example - gathering some daily materials, daily quest, running daily dung and such (and that way you get active players every day and ppl can after x number of days get dragon they rly want)

This is what I was originally expecting and I'll be disappointed if quest/material dragons aren't implemented in some way. We only have two zones right now, so I'm willing to wait and see, but I'm nervous now :/

Dragon's Prophet - Anyademonfang - Level 105 - Officer of Guild Dovahmir - Not currently playing

Savage Hunt - Demonfang - Level 61 (I think) - Not currently playing

Signature%20DP%205_zpsrstoq3rp.jpg

Oh wow guys I really REALLY like DrAgOnS

• The XP curve has been ruined for some reason, and leveling is akin to self flagellation!

Mobs also hit harder...not fun.

The exp. is lower because the level cap has been markedly reduced (I believe to 40?). If they had left it the way it was you would have been done in a day.

Things that are different:

• Lower level cap (therefore fewer usable skills)
    • Fewer zones (therefore, more limited wild dragon selection)
    • Kindred Wheel prices (200/1000 vs 50/200)
    • VIP levels are gone (including level 1, so no bonus dragon slots right off the bat)
    • Some minor UI changes

Things that are the same:

• The core game.

This better be worth it :)

chimeric (ki-mer-ik)

1. unreal; imaginary; visionary

2. wildly fanciful; highly unrealistic

3. equal parts masochist and salt