Several Questions concerning the Game Status

• Since this game is a big time- and moneysink, I have a few questions that bother me, before investing too much into the game:

(I've player DP for several years and we all know, that so far this is the exact same game)

1. Is Runewaker actively working on the game, thus will there be Upgrades and Patches once Sitheran has been reached?

2. Currently there aren't many players actually playing this game, but they rather stay at DP for the time being. Are there any plans, that SH will replace DP at all?

3. If the playerbase remains below expectance, what are the plans? Will the Game be shut down again within a few month, making my invested money/time be of no value?

4. DP has been a fantastic game and yet it never achieved any hype, games such as Aion, Rappelz, Tera have always been more populated. What are the chances of SH making the cut?

5. I'm not too worried about the Pay2Win aspect of the game, yet why am i forced to team with others, just to get my hands on Dungeon Equipment Materials? I'm aware this is a MMO, but the times i play, are the really really early morning hours (due to work). Is my money/time less valueable, than money from primetime Players? (I'm aware that i can farm Gold, but the Auctionhouse is close to dead and once there are mats, they cost a fortune and make one Equipment piece cost 2 Million+, thus the set being at min. 12!!!!!! Million, not inclunding weapon and accessories)

I know that a GM wont go into too much Detail and will probably tell me whatever it takes to get the money from the Players/Customers, yet I'd favour a honest approach.

Thank you in advance

• Im neither a CM and GM, but since ive been playing a while and sorta know how things roll. Maybe it can be of use..

1. Is Runewaker actively working on the game, thus will there be Upgrades and Patches once Sitheran has been reached

Its been proven in the files that stuff actually IS worked on. The new appartments did not work in DP. They shown up to be existing and to be working on them, but they never worked in DP, yet here we are. Regarding the new zone, there been changes in DP's files for it, and SH's files for it.

No clue how long it'll take, but there is some lunchbreak work on it I guess.

2. Currently there aren't many players actually playing this game, but they rather stay at DP for the time being. Are there any plans, that SH will replace DP at all

This has been answered, they wanna keep up both games. However, if you think logically, if they give DP future content that SH will have, there will be 0 point in playing SH at all.

3. If the playerbase remains below expectance, what are the plans? Will the Game be shut down again within a few month, making my invested money/time be of no value?

This is always a risk you take when spending time and money on a game. Though, I doubt they shut down SH anytime soon. Gamigo seems to have a talent for keeping barely working games working with as little people as they have in the community.

4. DP has been a fantastic game and yet it never achieved any hype, games such as Aion, Rappelz, Tera have always been more populated. What are the chances of SH making the cut

None. The concept is great, but for MMO games these days, DP needs a HUGE rehaul for it to be popular. It does not run well enough by far to compete, the PvP is lacking, and graphics are a huuuuge issue in 2018.

5. I'm not too worried about the Pay2Win aspect of the game, yet why am i forced to team with others, just to get my hands on Dungeon Equipment Materials? I'm aware this is a MMO, but the times i play, are the really really early morning hours (due to work). Is my money/time less valueable, than money from primetime Players? (I'm aware that i can farm Gold, but the Auctionhouse is close to dead and once there are mats, they cost a fortune and make one Equipment piece cost 2 Million+, thus the set being at min. 12!!!!!! Million, not inclunding weapon and accessories)

They need to work on this stuff, ingame money seemed to be an issue, but with as little people as there are, the market wont grow. However an MMO is an MMO. Some go for full soloable gameplay, some go for Group content. DP likes the group content. Sort of. Till we get a few more caps.

• Thanks for the answers. Mostly what i have expected tbh. How populated is the english/international Server?

I might have made a mistake starting on the german one, since there is hardly any chat going on.

• Thanks for the answers. Mostly what i have expected tbh. How populated is the english/international Server?

I might have made a mistake starting on the german one, since there is hardly any chat going on.

on the english server isn´t that much going on. yesterday we had some funny sentences in world chat about a killed lunar frost, but that´s about it. if you want conversations you need a active guild. not even zone chat is used anymore

Arulo I Oracle lvl 105 I Xaim I Mage lvl 105

leader of Nghtmre

5xuI1dP.jpg?1

5lcgu2k.gif Q5F7AkW.png vutXa88.gif VIrXgzF.png

...and if you say run, i will run with you...

From my experience the german Server is better populated than the English one. But like said before, most guilds prefer to write in their Guildchat, if there's anyone in zone chat they're looking for people or guilds...