Since this game is a big time- and moneysink, I have a few questions that bother me, before investing too much into the game:
(I've player DP for several years and we all know, that so far this is the exact same game)
1. Is Runewaker actively working on the game, thus will there be Upgrades and Patches once Sitheran has been reached?
2. Currently there aren't many players actually playing this game, but they rather stay at DP for the time being. Are there any plans, that SH will replace DP at all?
3. If the playerbase remains below expectance, what are the plans? Will the Game be shut down again within a few month, making my invested money/time be of no value?
4. DP has been a fantastic game and yet it never achieved any hype, games such as Aion, Rappelz, Tera have always been more populated. What are the chances of SH making the cut?
5. I'm not too worried about the Pay2Win aspect of the game, yet why am i forced to team with others, just to get my hands on Dungeon Equipment Materials? I'm aware this is a MMO, but the times i play, are the really really early morning hours (due to work). Is my money/time less valueable, than money from primetime Players? (I'm aware that i can farm Gold, but the Auctionhouse is close to dead and once there are mats, they cost a fortune and make one Equipment piece cost 2 Million+, thus the set being at min. 12!!!!!! Million, not inclunding weapon and accessories)
I know that a GM wont go into too much Detail and will probably tell me whatever it takes to get the money from the Players/Customers, yet I'd favour a honest approach.
Thank you in advance