Any changes coming to the dragon insignia marketplace?

• I'd suggest to have ways to purchase the following items in the dragon insignia marketplace:

• mastery pages
    • backpack slots
    • dragon stable slots
    • dragon lair slots
    • a simple looting pet

These items need to be repurchased for all of the characters if a single player wants to keep their characters unlocked from the limitations. Also, the looting pet is something which surely makes great difference on the looting aspect of the game, but that could be also implemented through some other ways, for example with achievements.

I'd see this bringing more reasons for some of the players to play the game, and give more rewarding feeling for the player when they could unlock the limitations of their characters by playing. The game wouldn't then feel so much "free to play, pay to enjoy" kind of a game, and could give more positive view for you as a publisher.

The prices for these items would be for you to decide on.

• Make it more f2p and not p2p?

In fairness, as far as f2p games go, the original Dragon's Prophet is quite lenient. Most of the things for sale in the marketplace are purchasable through ingame means (it just takes longer), or are cosmetic (dragons, costumes, etc). The things that actually contribute to a player's build (weapons and gear and shards and whatnot) aren't, and that keeps the game mostly balanced.

I agree, basic upgrades (stable, bank, inventory slots, etc) ought to be in the DI marketplace, and a DI loot pet would be awesome (especially since, mechanistically speaking, the limiting factor remains the player's inventory space). I have ever dwindling hope that whatever twisted logic is behind this completely pointless re-release will continue to leave gear and whatnot out of the marketplace to keep the core game mechanics fair across the board. I can't help but notice the gear ranking system that's in place; I haven't decided yet if that's ominous.

chimeric (ki-mer-ik)

1. unreal; imaginary; visionary

2. wildly fanciful; highly unrealistic

3. equal parts masochist and salt

• In fairness, as far as f2p games go, the original Dragon's Prophet is quite lenient. Most of the things for sale in the marketplace are purchasable through ingame means (it just takes longer), or are cosmetic (dragons, costumes, etc). The things that actually contribute to a player's build (weapons and gear and shards and whatnot) aren't, and that keeps the game mostly balanced.

I agree, basic upgrades (stable, bank, inventory slots, etc) ought to be in the DI marketplace, and a DI loot pet would be awesome (especially since, mechanistically speaking, the limiting factor remains the player's inventory space). I have ever dwindling hope that whatever twisted logic is behind this completely pointless re-release will continue to leave gear and whatnot out of the marketplace to keep the core game mechanics fair across the board. I can't help but notice the gear ranking system that's in place; I haven't decided yet if that's ominous.

Ya that one reason I love dp. It far and actually not p2w. Plus we never have to use marketplace. I used it to unlock dragon slots and stuff and few dragons but that kinda it. In total less then $100

• Equally important question!

Where are engagement rings?

This girl done likes it, she gots to put a ring on it.

chimeric (ki-mer-ik)

1. unreal; imaginary; visionary

2. wildly fanciful; highly unrealistic

3. equal parts masochist and salt

• Equally important question!

Where are engagement rings?

This girl done likes it, she gots to put a ring on it.

God, I'm never marrying anybody on this game again. Especially not if the marketplace prices are higher.

Dragon's Prophet - Anyademonfang - Level 105 - Officer of Guild Dovahmir - Not currently playing

Savage Hunt - Demonfang - Level 61 (I think) - Not currently playing

Signature%20DP%205_zpsrstoq3rp.jpg

Oh wow guys I really REALLY like DrAgOnS