Experience is broken/glitched!

• I was lvling the day before update and was getting 400+ exp per monster kill. I am now only getting 100 exp per monster kill. How do they expect us low level to catch up with the lvl 60 players. Is this temporary or permanent?||

• I was lvling the day before update and was getting 400+ exp per monster kill. I am now only getting 100 exp per monster kill. How do they expect us low level to catch up with the lvl 60 players. Is this temporary or permanent?||

Then there main quest. Back in wynnadia it gave like 10k or more xp per quest now it not even 500xp.

• The whole game seems broken now. I love dp but this is ridiculous. Ya free dragons but at cost of what? Plus chat dead and no one seems to even wanna chat or anything and they all lv to quickly. It like the expect us to spend our lives grinding and solo this game. I came to play an mmo to have fun and chat with people and play together not solo and be lonely. As much as I love this game idk how long I can hold out before I quit and end up playing something else. Maybe I need a break I am not sure but this whole dead population issue killing me.

• The whole game seems broken now. I love dp but this is ridiculous. Ya free dragons but at cost of what? Plus chat dead and no one seems to even wanna chat or anything and they all lv to quickly. It like the expect us to spend our lives grinding and solo this game. I came to play an mmo to have fun and chat with people and play together not solo and be lonely. As much as I love this game idk how long I can hold out before I quit and end up playing something else. Maybe I need a break I am not sure but this whole dead population issue killing me.

Draco, the chat is not dead, its the exact opposite lol just that most people are chatting in their guilds, not in worldchat XD

and you say everyone is leveling too quickly? Well cause we actually play alot and level the right way. the exp rate got adjusted yeah, but still i got to 60 in one day lol just by clearing all korhala quests, PEs and lots of Dunar temple~

Halloween_zpsop0tveg0.png

* Sorceress of Skitterness ~ Lvl 98 ~ Alaylia *

• Draco, the chat is not dead, its the exact opposite lol just that most people are chatting in their guilds, not in worldchat XD

and you say everyone is leveling too quickly? Well cause we actually play alot and level the right way. the exp rate got adjusted yeah, but still i got to 60 in one day lol just by clearing all korhala quests, PEs and lots of Dunar temple~

I even pm some and either they are afk or ignore me

• I can think of some reasons there, but I don't think it would end well writing this in here...

I got no clue but it hurts when I cannot have fun playing a game and talk in chat same time. Ya people use guild chats but why cant this game be the way it was back in 2013 when people used chat and everything was fun and lively?

• Draco, the chat is not dead, its the exact opposite lol just that most people are chatting in their guilds, not in worldchat XD

Anyone can get to 55~60 in couple hrs farming corzine, this isnt a problem for high level players its a problem for low lvl players.

• For example, if you are a new player and leveling the (regular way). It takes around maybe 6 days to level to 55. Now that quest exp and mob exp is reduce by 75% . It will take the regular player 24 days to get to lvl 60, that is assuming if they are a grinder. I know there are other ways around this since i can level from 1~55 in one day if wanted to.

Just stating this is bad for incoming players.

AS for high level players you are farming gaze and items to level up, being low level just to level it can get tedious and boring.

• For example, if you are a new player and leveling the (regular way). It takes around maybe 6 days to level to 55. Now that quest exp and mob exp is reduce by 75% . It will take the regular player 24 days to get to lvl 60, that is assuming if they are a grinder. I know there are other ways around this since i can level from 1~55 in one day if wanted to.

Just stating this is bad for incoming players.

AS for high level players you are farming gaze and items to level up, being low level just to level it can get tedious and boring.

True and ya I was thinking I prob wanna go Corzine or pe runs.

• One way to avoid crazy grinding is to go to Sky Islands (choose a desert one), go to napolite mine and mine napolite. You can level up pretty reasonably up to lvl 20 with that. You can still do the quests afterwards but you can avoid pointless xp grinding. Here's the link to a more detailed guide.

And yeah, do PEs and if there's a dungeon dragon you want, farm that dungeon on hard. But that's all I can come up with right now. Hope it helps :)

• The thing with korhala is: they nerfed the exp rate because we only got 5 extra lvls, BUT, on top of that, you enter the zone 5 lvls above the mobs and quests, so everything you do in the starting area of korhala gets you way less than it normally should

• How is this discussion even possible ? I don't understand...

How can there be players to complain about leveling xp when there is nothing else to do than farming dragons, gold and pexing ?

1 map per month, you have all the time you need, even with playing 10 minutes per day, to reach the max lvl before the release of the next map.

What do the complaining guys expect ? Loging in, doing three concessus cave and lvl up that way ?

Dragon's prophet is nothing else than a game about farming, framing, farming and farming again. Farm your dragon, farm their skills, their exp. Farm your stuff, farm the gold to craft your stuff. Farm laedis, farm stuffing-item-dungeons. Nothing else than that and pexing.

Plus chat dead and no one seems to even wanna chat or anything and they all lv to quickly.

The title of the discussion is "Experience is broken/glitched"...

Commandant de Noname, Chef RH de Nofound - Oracle & Ranger

* * ~~~~~~ ~~~~~~ Dungeon's Robin ~~~~~~ ~~~~~~* *

May the Flyng Spaghetti Monster Morgath bless Auratia

• How is this discussion even possible ? I don't understand...

Well there will be still people who don't understand things like that..

If they just wanted to slow us down grinding to hit the cap fast, i wouldnt have a problem with it.

I would aggre you, that its possible to hit the Levelcap before they will unlock a new cap (even with only 10minutes online time each day).

Dragon's Prophet / Savage Hunt was known for reaching things in several ways.

With this "Patch" they just destroyed many of it and (maybe) the motivation of farming interested players (like me).

I've compared the actual XP-Rate with the old one. The Results are a shock...

I need to farm more than 4x longer now, for leveling up a Dragon Skill with Companion XP / Combat Skill XP as before this Patch.

No way, i dont want to waste longer my time in this game. Do whatever you want with it. Idc anymore

@CoMa: Tell me, why you dont write anything about the XP-Adjustement in the patchnotes ?!?!

• I need to farm more than 4x longer now, for leveling up a Dragon Skill with Companion XP / Combat Skill XP as before this Patch.

because you were actually lvling up dragon skills that way? No wonder you're complaints ING about how much time it's takes to do stuff.. lvl your skills through lair.

• because you were actually lvling up dragon skills that way? No wonder you're complaints ING about how much time it's takes to do stuff.. lvl your skills through lair.

What do you except us to do until the level cap raises and more Zones are released, Catching and Leveling Dragons and there skills is the only Endgame savage hunt has to offer right now, ofc you can go and farm your gear for level 60 that becomes irrelevant with the next patch or you just train your Dragons that arent caped