Marketplace taming

• But I am sure you know. Why not tell us the % chance now? Not every one able to do hard mode.

Soo after countless runs i am pretty sure the dropchance is somewhere ~30% on hardmode (so exactly your level) or we are just frecking lucky lol

EDIT: maybe 70% tho lol no idea once we get a SG ever 2nd run and then 4 runs Sg every run straight xD

Halloween_zpsop0tveg0.png

* Sorceress of Skitterness ~ Lvl 98 ~ Alaylia *

The post was edited 1 time, last by Alaylia ().

• New Drop in Tanarkin Quarry: windrider Blade - best dragon ever xD

31778961yt.jpg

+ Drop in Tanarkin Quarry: Pink Haze (pink Gecko model)

• Drop Aymori Sands: Cosmic Dust, a grey Gecko model with yellow highlights

Edit: i totally did NOT mistake this thread for the one with the new findings cause they got named exactly the same lol

• Then you should definitely look into your skills and stats again. First time i cleared Dunar Temple Hardmode solo yesterday was with level 57 and my 55 blue gear from Wynna so there should REALLY be no problem to running it on hard...

Thing is never could get blue gear from at due to no one teaming with me for runs. My gear purple from main story line quest. I put my points into char and strength mostly. Guess I should wait till I get lv 60 main quest gear?

• Thing is never could get blue gear from at due to no one teaming with me for runs. My gear purple from main story line quest. I put my points into char and strength mostly. Guess I should wait till I get lv 60 main quest gear?

Charisma? oh boi.... pls search for a guide on YouTube how to place your points for your class for a good PvE build

Arulo I Oracle lvl 105 I Xaim I Mage lvl 105

leader of Nghtmre

5xuI1dP.jpg?1

5lcgu2k.gif Q5F7AkW.png vutXa88.gif VIrXgzF.png

...and if you say run, i will run with you...

• Thing is never could get blue gear from at due to no one teaming with me for runs. My gear purple from main story line quest. I put my points into char and strength mostly. Guess I should wait till I get lv 60 main quest gear?

Seriously the wrong attribute points are your problem probably xD cause i've also ran AT solo myself with the purple gear from mainstory to get the blue one afterwards. The gear should be your smallest issue there

• Seriously the wrong attribute points are your problem probably xD cause i've also ran AT solo myself with the purple gear from mainstory to get the blue one afterwards. The gear should be your smallest issue there

I love dragons and want time with them and summon. My time like 9 min currently.

Thats where you f'd up. If you're going one handed, put all your points in strength, if 2h I believe is 2str 1fero you shouldn't care about charisma at all as your gear will provide it all, I think I got 15mins summon on dp and it's all cause of my gear (OFC it's higher lvl but gear will just keep getting better and better)

• Thats where you f'd up. If you're going one handed, put all your points in strength, if 2h I believe is 2str 1fero you shouldn't care about charisma at all as your gear will provide it all, I think I got 15mins summon on dp and it's all cause of my gear (OFC it's higher lvl but gear will just keep getting better and better)

Ok but that may be hard as i love to have my dragons with me all time not just for boss fights.

• Ok but that may be hard as i love to have my dragons with me all time not just for boss fights.

Well but i already told you ingame thats bullsh*t, if you insist on putting all your points into charisma you can't fight. Thats simply how it is and all your complaints about not being able to run hardmode or getting gear is because of exactly that. So either you change it or you won't be able to play correctly. Thats your only 2 options here....

• Ok but that may be hard as i love to have my dragons with me all time not just for boss fights.

Also, you need to understand that this game won't change everything just because you feel uncomfortable with that. Without the right skillsets and attributes every class can have a hard time in DP. In this particular case the main problem is simply you.

• Well but i already told you ingame thats bullsh*t, if you insist on putting all your points into charisma you can't fight. Thats simply how it is and all your complaints about not being able to run hardmode or getting gear is because of exactly that. So either you change it or you won't be able to play correctly. Thats your only 2 options here....

I know, give me time it hard to change in 1 time explanation. I will work on putting my stat in not char.

• Also, you need to understand that this game won't change everything just because you feel uncomfortable with that. Without the right skillsets and attributes every class can have a hard time in DP. In this particular case the main problem is simply you.

I will try to not do stat in char and put all in str and fero was it? maybe some in focus to.

• I will try to not do stat in char and put all in str and fero was it? maybe some in focus to.

Well as ayk said, 2str and 1fero. I wouldnt play with it too much if you don't know what youre doing untill you can afford to do so. So restat, level up, get gear and then look at what you possibly need. That is a garantueed working build right there.

If you dont feel tanky enough, get heal dragons or soulskill heals. It helps tons.

• Well as ayk said, 2str and 1fero. I wouldnt play with it too much if you don't know what youre doing untill you can afford to do so. So restat, level up, get gear and then look at what you possibly need. That is a garantueed working build right there.

If you dont feel tanky enough, get heal dragons or soulskill heals. It helps tons.

What the best dragon (4 leg 2 wing) fabled ancient hopefully, to get all these skills on and stuff? I not much of a tank but can always learn to be.

• The best healers are birds and aquas, then if you want the 1h build I'm using I could give it to you, as it works wonders to both solo stuff and be a god in PvP

I am aware birds do better. Just not gotten my bird I want yet. I like 2 handed swords cause do not sue shield. Well I just like doing massive damage lol.