Marketplace taming

Thursday is maintenance day (starting at 10:00 CET)! We are trying to keep it as short as possible.
  • We should make a new event say once a week say Saturday where all day taming day. Every dragon from marketplace appears in various zones all level 30 but in order to tame you need min of 50% di gear. No drive potions will be usable either.

Also to make it more interesting spawn rates will be every 20 minutes.

Who ever tames the most dragons will get a reward and that reward will be picking out one dragon of any available in entire game (even ones not posted yet). They will be 10 slot and max stat.

Due to limited space we be forced to remove them when tamed that why this reward will help those who try hard.

Dungeon will also have ancient spawns in them but only on easy mode and you have to look hard to find them. Every run gives different spawn and location.

Let me know what you think of my idea :).

• You know that all marketplace dragons are supposed to drop from Soul Gazes later on in the game? This "Event" would make everything you've farmed so far with Soul Gazes pretty pointless...

20 Minutes of respawn also would be far too less: In that way, around 250 dragons could be captured a day...

Your whole Idea sounds like you're just too lazy to actually farm something...

• Your whole Idea sounds like you're just too lazy to actually farm something...

Which is the actual problem there lol but no such an event is faaaar too unnecessary (HAH thats the way to write it xD) with the soulgaze present, and would only conflict into even more chaos than the chinese nooldes, and imagine that every saturday! Please not lol

Halloween_zpsop0tveg0.png

* Sorceress of Skitterness ~ Lvl 98 ~ Alaylia *

• I want to be able to try tame them wild to you know as that the original point of the game. People cans till grind gazes if they want but just ause you do not like the idea does not mean it a bad one. I think it a good idea. I have been grinding gazes but none appear.

• I kinda think this kills the whole soul gaze idea. If such an event were to be held, why would people even run dungeons if you could just get a dragon (10 slots thing as you said) as a reward from a taming event..

• I kinda think this kills the whole soul gaze idea. If such an event were to be held, why would people even run dungeons if you could just get a dragon (10 slots thing as you said) as a reward from a taming event..

Maybe I was not thinking the whole thing through. I do not expect my idea to be 100% but the devs can get an idea and forward it to the game. maybe even once every 3 months or 2 months

• An idea like this would work on DP (and I'd even consider it a good idea in DP's case), but definitely not on SH, especially not with the Soul Gaze drops being a thing.

Dragon's Prophet - Anyademonfang - Level 105 - Officer of Guild Dovahmir - Not currently playing

Savage Hunt - Demonfang - Level 61 (I think) - Not currently playing

Signature%20DP%205_zpsrstoq3rp.jpg

Oh wow guys I really REALLY like DrAgOnS

• Just to sum up soulgaze rates after today's patch. Together with a friend we ran:

5-6 times Aymori Sands, 3 drops

3 times Tanarkin Quarry, 1 drop,

countless times Dunar xD like maybe 15? and have both had 3 SG each

also 1 AT run with drop aswell, so the droprate IS real and it is definitely not hard to get one ^^ especially when you have good timing and get 2 eggs everytime a SG appears its not hard to get the dragon you want

• Was this tested on easy mode?

Ya I prob was thinking for dp lol.

• Was this tested on easy mode?

Ya I prob was thinking for dp lol.

Nah, we were running on hard since both of us were leveling. Still, the amount of dragons from Korhala I got yesterday were enough to open each one of the eggs for myself and still putting 9 into my house-storage for twinks.

Maybe we just were incredibly lucky, but we will see that with further farming...

• It was meant that the player level and the difference to the dungeon affects the drop chance.

Lv higher than dungeon: Smaller chance.

i did read it out so maybe i'm wrong. Ildruin help me.

i'm also confused about that part but we ran it on Hardmode which makes the dungeon your Level afterall, so hardmode should have the same chance for all dungeons then? (unless a lower level tags along of course...)

• Correct!

The highest available difficulty for a dungeon will always have the highest chance, the lower difficulties will reduce your chance until a certain point (it won't be reduced to, e.g., 0.1% ^^ )for every level you are above the dungeon's level.

I'm sure certain players will have an educated guess on the percentage in a while :)

Greetings

Ildruin

• But I am sure you know. Why not tell us the % chance now? Not every one able to do hard mode.

• Hard mode should be possible for ANY class on any level if you have gear. Its not an impossible challenge ^^

Well it hard when no one wants to take time to group u and run hard mode (what ever dugneon last one in a zone) with me and ehlp me get new gear.

Yes I know I can run Corzine or other dungeon but the armor specs would be weaker and I am looking for something better then what i currently got on. It does fine for main quest and easy mode but hard mode bit different for me. especially because of lag.

• Then run Dunar on medium or easy, that should be possible for you. The drop rates there aren't as good as on hard, but with some time you'll get your equip there too. If everyone else manages to do it, why shouldn't it work for you as well?

• Then run Dunar on medium or easy, that should be possible for you. The drop rates there aren't as good as on hard, but with some time you'll get your equip there too. If everyone else manages to do it, why shouldn't it work for you as well?

Maybe I put my points in wrong stat or they had better gear then me to begin with? I can only do like 2k damage while they can do 25k

• Maybe I put my points in wrong stat or they had better gear then me to begin with? I can only do like 2k damage while they can do 25k

Then you should definitely look into your skills and stats again. First time i cleared Dunar Temple Hardmode solo yesterday was with level 57 and my 55 blue gear from Wynna so there should REALLY be no problem to running it on hard...