Levelcap / Content ?

• Any news about "new" Content or Levelcap increase ?

I've stopped playing yet, because there is nothing to do.

I know many people will tell me: you can farm

dragons or "money" by running dungeon.

Its not really timeworth right now.

And the chinese dragon event is nice to have but without Godmasterys these Dragons can only tamed when a low level player have done the first hit ?! Im against such taming.

Maybe im not the only one who lost the interest in this game.

I see many players leaving this game..

There could be so much to do: iols, cop, tresure hunt...

Please give us some informations.

I cant find anything about this roadmap right now, or am i wrong ?

Vote for Content +

The post was edited 1 time, last by Payday ().

• What is there solo? You CAN do partys you just gotta befriend some people lol And especially the Chinese Dragon event rn is made as a GROUP event, so you work together and healp each other out to tame one of these Noodles.

And the GM already told us about new content in the official letter, said they just need to test it out so i'd guess its a matter of few weeeks, just sttay patient ^^

Halloween_zpsop0tveg0.png

* Sorceress of Skitterness ~ Lvl 98 ~ Alaylia *

• What is there solo? You CAN do partys you just gotta befriend some people lol And especially the Chinese Dragon event rn is made as a GROUP event, so you work together and healp each other out to tame one of these Noodles.

And the GM already told us about new content in the official letter, said they just need to test it out so i'd guess its a matter of few weeeks, just sttay patient ^^

It getting ahr dot be patient when it been months lol. Though I am back to college this semester so that will keep me busy :). Well also my balge I just hatch will to.

• I don't get it.

People want new content. I guess 2 caps in a month or shorter. *sighs* why does this generation forget what "Waiting" means? Do you really want a map what isn't tested? A map full of bugs and not playable? oh truest me. when someone want to tell me how i have to script my game when i'm done with it. I'll simple let them wait. Why should i make the work when i want to make it right and people don't understand it? it makes me sick. learn to wait or go back to shool and learn it there. *rage mode stop*

len_en_project__tenkai_zuifeng_by_blindvoid-darceyi.pngWhen i don't get enough Sleep, after 5h dungeon grinding.

Lv 98 Oracle / Guildleader from Guild Blutleute

• I don't get it.

People want new content. I guess 2 caps in a month or shorter. *sighs* why does this generation forget what "Waiting" means? Do you really want a map what isn't tested? A map full of bugs and not playable? oh truest me. when someone want to tell me how i have to script my game when i'm done with it. I'll simple let them wait. Why should i make the work when i want to make it right and people don't understand it? it makes me sick. learn to wait or go back to shool and learn it there. *rage mode stop*

Don't think you can start troll me.

I know who you are. Don't think you can hide your identity and try to show us your programming skills. You dont know what programming is, maybe i should teach ya.

The only Person who is flaming / raging is you.

I have no problem when this game will loose more and more players.

I just want to know if there is something "new" for us. And a Map full of Bugs (Korhala) you make me laugh. Seems you have not learnd that much from Dragons Prophet.

These English Skills.. tbh

The post was edited 1 time, last by Payday ().

• Guys, keep it civil please. The new content will come as soon as the Soul Gaze drop rate fix is ready to be deployed, as the game management themselves confirmed in their announcement ^^

Please Please fix soul gaze drop rate by next update as I cannot get any and been trying but all that happening is my gear wears down and i go broke. You should of put balge sister egg in arynais lair.

• Please Please fix soul gaze drop rate by next update as I cannot get any and been trying but all that happening is my gear wears down and i go broke. You should of put balge sister egg in arynais lair.

Why fix it? Because it's random if you find something? Because you don't get anything you want within 5 minutes? So far I got a Soul Gaze from every Dungeon, some required more than 60 runs to drop another one, but that's just a part of the game.

High gear repair costs will be fixed, they already announced that coming soon. So far with daily glory runs, there shouldn't be problems with repair fees.

And why add Balge to another Dungeon? We already have 2 identified egg drop locations, with Korhala out there will be 3. So why adding more? I think Balge should still have his status of "kind of" rare...

• You gotta love when mods just delete comments :X. Dunno bout you guys but we were tough in school that good community moderator nvr delete comments but rather find a way to respond to it in nicely manner... comment wasn't offensive at all so i don't get it why it got deleted

• You gotta love when mods just delete comments :X. Dunno bout you guys but we were tough in school that good community moderator nvr delete comments but rather find a way to respond to it in nicely manner... comment wasn't offensive at all so i don't get it why it got deleted

Off Topic and insults do not belong in this thread. I will not find a nice way to respond to pointless bickering.

• Why fix it? Because it's random if you find something? Because you don't get anything you want within 5 minutes? So far I got a Soul Gaze from every Dungeon, some required more than 60 runs to drop another one, but that's just a part of the game.

High gear repair costs will be fixed, they already announced that coming soon. So far with daily glory runs, there shouldn't be problems with repair fees.

And why add Balge to another Dungeon? We already have 2 identified egg drop locations, with Korhala out there will be 3. So why adding more? I think Balge should still have his status of "kind of" rare...

Hes dead set on that idea that balge has a family (mom, dad, ect) for some reason, saying arynas boss is bagles mom even tho multiple people already explained to him that balge only exists cause during the beta people were capping the boss so technically, the boss *is* balge

• Hes dead set on that idea that balge has a family (mom, dad, ect) for some reason, saying arynas boss is bagles mom even tho multiple people already explained to him that balge only exists cause during the beta people were capping the boss so technically, the boss *is* balge

I am aware that balge does not have a mom or dad but he does have a sister

• Yes and I was thinking it make perfect sense to add drop rate of her to arynias lair

Well if you believe in lore, then her being in the lair wouldnt make sense. According to her lore she roams the world. If anything that'd make sense I'd throw her on random paths ancients go, but I doubt thats possible since she isnt a roaming dragon.

• Well if you believe in lore, then her being in the lair wouldnt make sense. According to her lore she roams the world. If anything that'd make sense I'd throw her on random paths ancients go, but I doubt thats possible since she isnt a roaming dragon.

Ah true and ya makes more sense for random spawn on any path. Even non paths