chinese dragons capture

• Please note here when and where you captured the chinese dragons,

so other players know after 3 hours they respawn and they can try same route again :)

GL with dragon hunting

Arulo I Oracle lvl 105 I Xaim I Mage lvl 105

leader of Nghtmre

5xuI1dP.jpg?1

5lcgu2k.gif Q5F7AkW.png vutXa88.gif VIrXgzF.png

...and if you say run, i will run with you...

• Its now been around 1 and a half hour ago, but one got capped in Wynnadia on MS route then, tho it was an originally reset one from Fungal route

Halloween_zpsop0tveg0.png

* Sorceress of Skitterness ~ Lvl 98 ~ Alaylia *

• and ishtar ch2 a tagged lvl 60 again...guys don´t you get it, that you need to work with an alt together, to tag it on a low lvl? taming a lvl 60 is not only hard, it takes forever to get those 28million hp down as well....

leader of Nghtmre

5xuI1dP.jpg?1

• if lvl 55´s keep tagging the chinese dragons and doesn´t try taming or kill them to force a respawn soon it will all be filled with lvl 60 dragons, cause they tend to respawn lvl 60 after :/

leader of Nghtmre

5xuI1dP.jpg?1

• If theyre roaming, Im quite sure whoever tagged them (at those levels) did it to troll..

If theyre being fought, remember that sometimes the "race" for tagging doesnt always allow for a low level to come do the deed. Plus some people hunt solo, and you risk losing it if you tag with an alt and someone else goes fighting it while youre switching.

• why not try taming in groups then? teamwork is what we need for this event but everyone prefers to be a di..

leader of Nghtmre

5xuI1dP.jpg?1

• You can hunt in a party and still end up having to race another party. So unless the entire party, whoever will tame included, goes on low level chars, theres a risk at tagging at 60.

My hunting team from last year(dp) consisted of sometimes 2 lowlevels, and sometimes a full 105 party - and my personal fave, that one 110 Kazer I soloed.

• 10:05 EST lvl 60 Diamond Fortune spawned Pale radiance path (not captured yet)

10:20 EST Diamond Fortune MS path

10:30 EST Diamond Fortune Fungal Bloom path

leader of Nghtmre

5xuI1dP.jpg?1

• I kow and no one wants to take time and help. I do not have alts only my main so how am i suppose to tame a noodle with no help

then ask in zonechat for help? no...maybe not do that..there are enough ppl that would come and steal it from you.

I got to know ingame quite a few nice ppl that will help and switch to a low lvl alt for you, you just need to find them :)

and i don´t think you can solo a lvl 60 noodle either, since they have so much hp and can oneshot serval classes

leader of Nghtmre

5xuI1dP.jpg?1

• They are soloable, i confirm it. But they take so much time it is hard to keep the focus, and indeed they hit so hard that even just one mistake can be the last one. I would not recommand to do it.

Keeping an alt in each zone, beeing quick and login in early is probably the only solution. Or having nice friends and guildmate.

Commandant de Noname, Chef RH de Nofound - Oracle & Ranger

* * ~~~~~~ ~~~~~~ Dungeon's Robin ~~~~~~ ~~~~~~* *

May the Flyng Spaghetti Monster Morgath bless Auratia