Lunar festival

• Wouldn't be nice if event is extended to 2 weeks instead of just 1 since we have so few maps released at the moment. or at least if the spawm time of dragons is shortened. I assume many will be trying to get those event exclusive dragons and it will be bloodbath :X. Opinions?

• I agree. In DP everyone complained about the short time range and that they couldn't catch the oriental dragons. And DP had 6 more maps, where the noodles could spawn on. Also what's with the marketplace oriental dragons? Since the event lasts only one week there isn't a day for let us say Opal Fortune. Will they be obtainable via Soul Gaze?

dp_mini_mitternachtsschatten_by_shadow_of_destiny_d7tj9xf.png   yjqo.png

• Hey there,

we can actually shorten the respawn timer, let's see if that is necessary :) The event only runs for one week, since it was programmed that way I believe.
    The marketplace variants of Dragon's Prophet will in one way or another make an entry into Savage Hunt as well ;)

• Ya it would not be fair for us to not have a chance to tame them due to demand of not getting first hit

Im sorry, your sentence confuses me a bit. We absolutely need the "first hit" rule (imagine the mess if tagging wasnt a thing), so if youre against that, I disagree with you.

I do however agree that the timer may need to be shortened, mainly due to the low number of maps currently available to go noodle hunting on.

• Not happy already after first day of event. 3 hour spawn rate is WAY to long. You have a few people capping all of them, and nothing for the rest of us. These are the same people who did it on DP. No regard for letting anyone else have a chance at all. Do you guys realize if you purposefully ruin the game event for everyone else, that all you do is ensure you are among the few players left in game and the game dies? You are sitting ON your capped Guangren, camping out to catch more of the same so no one else can get him. Uggh!

• What i noticed earlier is that most reset mechanisms that worked before do NOT work anymore. For example dragging the noodle underwater didnt work and reseting by leaving area seemed also not possible (tho i was not the one to try it, was a friend) which leaves a long fight and killing the dragon as only way to reset when the original tagger left the game...

Halloween_zpsop0tveg0.png

* Sorceress of Skitterness ~ Lvl 98 ~ Alaylia *

• Im sorry, your sentence confuses me a bit. We absolutely need the "first hit" rule (imagine the mess if tagging wasnt a thing), so if youre against that, I disagree with you.

I do however agree that the timer may need to be shortened, mainly due to the low number of maps currently available to go noodle hunting on.

I am sorry I mis typed that. I do not mean remove first hit get it part. I meant we need more spawns as if every one tried hit it it would be killed and only those who got first hit would tame it. I do not think players would like it if they were never able to tame one due to campers and or never being able to get first hit.

• Not happy already after first day of event. 3 hour spawn rate is WAY to long. You have a few people capping all of them, and nothing for the rest of us. These are the same people who did it on DP. No regard for letting anyone else have a chance at all. Do you guys realize if you purposefully ruin the game event for everyone else, that all you do is ensure you are among the few players left in game and the game dies? You are sitting ON your capped Guangren, camping out to catch more of the same so no one else can get him. Uggh!

I know right it is not fair and then no one wants to help you either because they need theirs first.

• What i noticed earlier is that most reset mechanisms that worked before do NOT work anymore. For example dragging the noodle underwater didnt work and reseting by leaving area seemed also not possible (tho i was not the one to try it, was a friend) which leaves a long fight and killing the dragon as only way to reset when the original tagger left the game...

We had a similar problem once during last year @ dp actually. A guy wanted to help but didnt realise we hadnt tagged yet(was waiting on a lower char to get the first hit cuz lvls). So he hit it a few times and left, and we basically had to spam his whisper and get him to return to the area(he tried relogging, leaving the area to reset it himself etc)... it ended with him mounting and resetting by failed capture. Quite annoying tbh, for all parts involved. Luckily he was willing to come back to "fix" it.

• We had a similar problem once during last year @ dp actually. A guy wanted to help but didnt realise we hadnt tagged yet(was waiting on a lower char to get the first hit cuz lvls). So he hit it a few times and left, and we basically had to spam his whisper and get him to return to the area(he tried relogging, leaving the area to reset it himself etc)... it ended with him mounting and resetting by failed capture. Quite annoying tbh, for all parts involved. Luckily he was willing to come back to "fix" it.

Well thats what we had yesterday, the tagger logged out.... no damn way to fix the problem then apart from killing and we even had it nearly stolen after a 2 hours fight for reset by a group that was waiting there watching us reset it. There are some really unsocial players out there...

Halloween_zpsop0tveg0.png

* Sorceress of Skitterness ~ Lvl 98 ~ Alaylia *

• Hey there,

we can actually shorten the respawn timer, let's see if that is necessary :) The event only runs for one week, since it was programmed that way I believe.
    The marketplace variants of Dragon's Prophet will in one way or another make an entry into Savage Hunt as well ;)

Please shorten spawn time! This is terrible. And you have a ton of fighting on German server over spawns too. Shortened timers would really help! There are not enough maps open yet for this to have 3 hour timer. Edit: I have already seen multiple times that 3 hour timer is the minimum, often its up to 6 hours before spawn after cap.

• Sadly a shortened spawntimer wont help with what I currently consider the biggest problem - the roaming lv60s people wont bother with. I'd like to suggest a level reset as well, after x amount of time non-aggroed. Say between 10-30min somewhere?

• Sadly a shortened spawntimer wont help with what I currently consider the biggest problem - the roaming lv60s people wont bother with. I'd like to suggest a level reset as well, after x amount of time non-aggroed. Say between 10-30min somewhere?

Agreed we need reset if no one tames it within say of 30 min inactive tag hit. (no ones hits it due to high lv for example)

Just find 3 or 4 people, hit the noodle to 5,3kk hp, then try to tame it: If it works everything is fine. If it doesn't work the noodle respawns and can be tagged to lv10 for example. Works too. Just takes 15-20 minutes to take down said noodle...

• Just find 3 or 4 people, hit the noodle to 5,3kk hp, then try to tame it: If it works everything is fine. If it doesn't work the noodle respawns and can be tagged to lv10 for example. Works too. Just takes 15-20 minutes to take down said noodle...

From what I've been told, it takes a LOT more than 20min, with a full party. Personally I haven't bothered touching the lv60s(or rather, i havent had time to really hunt yet, let alone bother with the 60s), so I'm not speaking from experience there.

• From my experience with parties of guildmates we get a lv 60 noodle down to said 5,3kk hp in around 15 minutes. Rangers still have a pretty high dmg output, crits with 15-20k on noodles are normal. Maybe we're so fast because we're running around with 2 (or 3) of them, adding a guardian for stunlocking the noodle.

So far that strategie works pretty well, almost everyone gets their noodle every day (or can try at least)

• Well, I don't know how long it takes with a full party, but I remember, that I fought for at least an hour with a noodle until it was at 10%. And I got help from another person.

dp_mini_mitternachtsschatten_by_shadow_of_destiny_d7tj9xf.png   yjqo.png

• From my experience with parties of guildmates we get a lv 60 noodle down to said 5,3kk hp in around 15 minutes. Rangers still have a pretty high dmg output, crits with 15-20k on noodles are normal. Maybe we're so fast because we're running around with 2 (or 3) of them, adding a guardian for stunlocking the noodle.

So far that strategie works pretty well, almost everyone gets their noodle every day (or can try at least)

What guild this?