• The repair cost are way way to high. I am going broke trying to grind for a gaze in a dungeon that will not give me a gaze or the gaze I want. I am about to quite until better gold able to be earned and or this price thing fixed. I feel like heading back to eu dp just because it way way cheaper. Free dragons on sh is nice but it worthless if gaze drop rate so low you spend days trying to grind one and nothing. Plus the prices for diamonds and everything way to high. Even the action house is way overpriced for what people sell. I mean how can any one even afford that price.:!:X(:(?(

• You know, the droprate shouldn't be easy on the gazes. Don't forget they are marketplace dragons. They should take effort to get.

They just badly adjusted stuff. Hopefully in time with new patches the goldrate increases, making things easier. However the auction depends on how many players the game has. More people means lower prices often enough.

• You know, the droprate shouldn't be easy on the gazes. Don't forget they are marketplace dragons. They should take effort to get.

They just badly adjusted stuff. Hopefully in time with new patches the goldrate increases, making things easier. However the auction depends on how many players the game has. More people means lower prices often enough.

True and ya I know the gazes suppose to be hard. But the prices are insane. 15k to repair sword when on dp it like 3k. Also the lag to much I have 80fps or so and drops to 16 or so when every mob hit or some times just flying.

• Well the lag is probably mainly your pc tho lol But indeed i repair my gear once every 1-2 days for ~100k which is insane as all glory quests done together i only get ~100k per day, so basically i imedietly have to spend what i earn OR fight on top of my dragon 24/7 which is impossible with all the riding bugs rn (like your HP going down instead of mounted combat stamina, being slowed down to an abnormal level whenever you get hit or cast, or getting knocked down nonstop although no mob hits you ^^)

Halloween_zpsop0tveg0.png

* Sorceress of Skitterness ~ Lvl 98 ~ Alaylia *

• being slowed down to an abnormal level whenever you get hit or cast, or getting knocked down nonstop although no mob hits you ^^)

that is mostly due to very low charisma (because you'd be used to have a crapton on your orange gear on dp, while on here you have none) when you have a god charisma/lvl ratio you get staggered less often and also you keep your mounted movement speed. For the repair part I think the best would be to create a guild and spent tech points in/ join a guild that has points in the tech that reduces the repair fees, it is a passive buff so it is automatically applied to all guild members

• hmm thats weird tho cause i didnt change my charisma which has quite some points and until 2 days ago this didnt happen yet...

And yeah my guild has the passive but still the costs are too expensive ^^

Halloween_zpsop0tveg0.png

* Sorceress of Skitterness ~ Lvl 98 ~ Alaylia *

• Well here the specs for 2 of the items in my pc

AMD 1950X

MSI GAMING X RX580 8GB

I have say like 80fps then it drops down to below 16fps whenever fighting mob or dungeon.

EU DP works 100% smoothly and is fine and the whole dragon fire atk dont stop in mid air.

• My solution to the repair cost problem: I do "no sweat" on a daylie basis and get one repair hammer per day from that achievment. I also have increased the durability of all my gear to max. When the durability display starts blinking red, it is around 20. But I do not repair before durability has droped below 5 (which usually takes several days - even when farming Corzine on hard mode half the day). Finally I use one of that "no sweat" repair hammers and avoid any repair costs.

I am a lvl 55 guardian with blue gear - and for me this solution works fine. I'm even able to farm gold by running dungeons and selling the loot.

Another measure (which I actually don't need to take any more since doing as explained above): use a randomly droped green wheapon during low level fights. Use your main wheapon only for boss fights.

Concerning the riding bug (slow down) issue: this one vanishes when you got toughness on your gear. Doesn't matter how much, just put toughness on one of your equipment parts (e.g. use a toughness attribute stone).

• interesting.Where this daily quest exactly?

• "No Sweat" is a daylie achivment. It can be found in the achivment window ("O") in the section "Time Limit" ==> "Daily". As the name says it doesn't take much effort to gain that achivment and by that a repair hammer each day.

Oh you mean that lol. Thought it was some quest giver and said that name.

• I dont understand the problem here. I would recommend you doing daily weekly and monthly achievement and also from time to time lvl an alt for repair hammers.

I do run Solo only.

is that from solo or in a party? Well I do grind but there only so much I can do with prices being out of wack

• So does these dailies involve diamonds at all? I cant due friend gift thing got none

You can get friendship gifts from every food mearchant or - even better - craft them by yourself. When you have leveled your chef up to crafting level 10 you automatically learn the reciep for the first friendship gift ("Crispy Fries").