"Event" - Lets watch the sun go down together

The servers are going to be taken offline tomorrow at 10:00 CET. Farewell, Auratia!
  • In the latest news of DP's end on 29th May,

I want to invite you all, Across both games (Although seeing everyone together on DP would be fantastic) to gather on Sky Island B19 at Friday May 29, 9:00 am CEST 2020

In the same light, I also want to invite you, to come say goodbye to someone that worked very hard for us: Thursday, 28.05.2020 at 20:00 CET on Sky Island B19 in Dragon's Prophet.

Sharing the latter would be very appreciated! Please share it among your guildies, friends, ex-players! All of em, lets be there together guys.

• Also, if you want a suprise: "let us gather on Thursday, 28.05.2020 at 20:00 CET on Sky Island B19 in Dragon's Prophet.". Sharing this information is highly appreciated, there's one person who wishes to say goodbye to all of you <3

I will update the first post to reflect the information.

• Did we had the same Idea?

Community Meeting / Treffen

We are alike! Great! :D
    Also which CoMa is coming ? ;-)

We did! They do say that great minds think alike. Though, the second part isn't my idea, Ildruin will be there.

Whomst I do believe got that idea from you! Though I definetly could be wrong there.

My idea was to gather on the last day, to do the countdown. I just editted in the info I got from him