Quit Game. Sell Shards and stuff. DP/SH

The servers are going to be taken offline tomorrow at 10:00 CET. Farewell, Auratia!
  • Hello I want to stop playing so i seek player who would want to buy my shards and equip. For information write me a pm. here or write me a PM in Discord: Tenkai Zuifeng#0509

len_en_project__tenkai_zuifeng_by_blindvoid-darceyi.pngWhen i don't get enough Sleep, after 5h dungeon grinding.

Lv 102 Oracle

• A player with the title "dragon scholar" should have the greatness to just give away those items to those players who have the urge/need to play this game for the last 14 days.

You, Tenkai, can do nothing with all the gold in the bank - it's funny money lost.

If there is a problem at all - then it is that GAMIGO should have the dignity to refund diamonds that players bought - say since 01.05.2020 (like myself). But they will of course not do it and I can live with that.

Instead they lower the prices in the market place and want us to spend it on things that will be useless after 28.05.2020.

RIP DP + SH

WoW Classic - here I come!

• How about this: a "conspiracy theory"

in Germany there is a big discussion about conspiracy theories around the COVID 19 subject.

Tenkai has the titel "Dragon Scholar". A title like that is only given with the/by approval of GAMIGO / Game Master for players who engage themselves for the DP-SH community. Tenkai has certainly done that with some good long, in depth tutorial threads on Dragons (how to choose, skill, use etc.

Having said that my theory is , that GAMIGO offered him in return, if he chooses another GAMIGO game he would given his DP/SH Gold balance as a start goodie for the new game. Of course Tenkai is interested to accumulate as much Gold as possible by selling everything he has got - except the underwear, that all chars wear when created :)

So here is my offer - Tenkai - send me as much stuff as you want - at REASONABLE c.o.d. - and I buy until my Gold is ZERO.

You deserve it.:evil:

TREASURER

DP and SH

• But.... What if you got the title for shitposting like I did? 🤔

• But.... What if you got the title for shitposting like I did? 🤔

I take that - if given, because I do not care.

And thank god you FUCKING CUNT, INTERROGATING Turkish SLUT GIVING YOUR SHIT COMMENT - THAT NOBODY WANTS TO KNOW / READ - TO ANY POST do not cross my way again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! From the bottom of my heart - a very much FUCK OFF - FOREVER!!!!!

• I take that - if given, because I do not care.

And thank god you FUCKING CUNT, INTERROGATING Turkish SLUT GIVING YOUR SHIT COMMENT - THAT NOBODY WANTS TO KNOW / READ - TO ANY POST do not cross my way again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! From the bottom of my heart - a very much FUCK OFF - FOREVER!!!!!

You just gotta wait a few more days, unless ofcourse, you run into them on the other server.

Other than that, its easy to avoid by just avoiding their threads

• im everywhere, itll be kinda hard to avoid me, im surprised they havent blocked me by this point LULW, oh and btw andmuell im not turkish, im canadian, if you hate me that much at least know stuff about me geez

• im everywhere, itll be kinda hard to avoid me, im surprised they havent blocked me by this point LULW, oh and btw andmuell im not turkish, im canadian, if you hate me that much at least know stuff about me geez

If the online troll says you are turkish then you are turkish. Considering you are a slut, you also have swapped gender.

Shame on you. You speak suprisingly good french for an immigrant.

In all seriously, I can vouch that Ayk isn't female, a slut, or turkish.