Marketplace Dragon Drops [Updated]

• This is more for personal use than anything, but I figured I could post it here as well, since the other one hasn't been updated in a little while. If you have anything to add, feel free to do so and I will update accordingly. Enjoy! :)

• Do Germans speak English?

Most Germans, especially from the younger generations, tend to be really good at English, actually :) However, they may still prefer to have guides and threads etc in their own language. SH has english/french/german as languages to choose from, making it more convenient to have threads in the language relevant for their settings - and a lot of people are generally more comfortable speaking/writing in their native language :)

• Cause I always though they speaked German.

Yes I do know some speak english but thought forum make for another language I would not be able to read due to can only read english.

You can set your forums settings to only show English posts, as well as French and/or German, depending on whether you want to see it or not. Personally I enjoy seeing all 3, because even if I don't fully understand the languages, there could pop up something I consider interesting or important. As for the German MP dragon guide, the Dungeon names arent very different from the English ones. And theres pictures of the dragons, making it quite ok to understand even without knowing the language :)

Edited to add that in a somewhat large amount of countries, English is part of the education from a young age. Us not-native speakers would have a much harder time with the language if that wasnt the case :) Cheers from Norway c:

• You can set your forums settings to only show English posts, as well as French and/or German, depending on whether you want to see it or not. Personally I enjoy seeing all 3, because even if I don't fully understand the languages, there could pop up something I consider interesting or important. As for the German MP dragon guide, the Dungeon names arent very different from the English ones. And theres pictures of the dragons, making it quite ok to understand even without knowing the language :)

Edited to add that in a somewhat large amount of countries, English is part of the education from a young age. Us not-native speakers would have a much harder time with the language if that wasnt the case :) Cheers from Norway c:

I see well then I like to see these dragon pictures on german post :)

• Thank you for liking my Work. and yes i can speak English, not flurently but i'm still learning. my Post get Updatet when i get new Information. so message me if you have Questions.

len_en_project__tenkai_zuifeng_by_blindvoid-darceyi.pngWhen i don't get enough Sleep, after 5h dungeon grinding.

Lv 98 Oracle / Guildleader from Guild Blutleute

• Sooo today i saw a new drop in Accursed Tower: Solar Flare, its a Fatty-Model like Fyonorr in White-yellow

Edit: i just saw he is supposed to drop in Gaesis but he dropped in At for our party o.o

Halloween_zpsop0tveg0.png

* Sorceress of Skitterness ~ Lvl 98 ~ Alaylia *

• Sooo today i saw a new drop in Accursed Tower: Solar Flare, its a Fatty-Model like Fyonorr in White-yellow

Edit: i just saw he is supposed to drop in Gaesis but he dropped in At for our party o.o

Damn that's weird, you should send a ticket to the support or something I guess cause things like this aren't supposed to happen o.o