We want an answer !

• now are you trying to tell us to be happy it still exists?

I'm not telling you to be happy with the situation, but if it wasn't for gamigo buying up Infernum and DP, it would've been gone years ago.

I've been here since infernum and back then it was just as much of a mess as now, the only difference being that DP was one of their bigger games and they could do more for us.

• I was ready to post one of the first comments when this thread started almost a week ago, but deleted it, knowing that I would raise a shit storm form gender (non)players like Aykalia, who know nothing about anything, but stick their nose into everything and by doing that get personal with their comments - unable to stay neutral.

After reading the 6 pages today, it is clear - in my humble opinion - that there is only ONE person who said it ALL:

OHNO

To compliment his views I just like to sum it all up as follows:

We have a "saying" (Sprichwort) in german, that says:

"Der Fisch stinkt am Kopf zuerst!"

"The fish stinks on the head first!"

The "head" in this case is - of course - GAMIGO - the owner of this game, i.e. the CEO, CFO, CIO or whatever.

They are our Service Provider and they are responsible to communicate to us here in the forum, on their main web page or by mail newsletter on important subjects, like new caps, the future of the game, the many technical problems etc etc. Of course they will not tell us everything, but players can make up their own mind by reading between the lines.

At the end of the day that means, who is willing (or not) to pump more hard €uro's in exchange for funny money into GAMIGO's cash box.

By the way, only those players - in my opinion, are the one's who should be allowed to criticize GAMIGO on their business decisions.

The rest play for free a nice game - enjoy as long as you can/want - but stay away with critics!

I will now put my helmet on and dig a deep hole for cover :evil:

• At the end of the day that means, who is willing (or not) to pump more hard €uro's in exchange for funny money into GAMIGO's cash box.

By the way, only those players - in my opinion, are the one's who should be allowed to criticize GAMIGO on their business decisions.

:D:D You forget that at this point 99% of the people that are still here either have spend a redicilous number of money, or still are.

Most of the message is on point though, but I don't particularly agree on the last part. Its perfectly fine to set a standard for a game and only throw cash at them when they meet that expectation. In the end, that' s what companies gotta aim for.

• I totally get ur point but there is one thing i'd like you to explain. Why are they responsible for telling us when we get a new cap for example. If i missunderstood you im sry but imho they don't need to do shit. If they don't want to its our problem. If this isn't the case please show me. As i said if i misunderstood you just tell me^^ .

• I totally get ur point but there is one thing i'd like you to explain. Why are they responsible for telling us when we get a new cap for example. If i missunderstood you im sry but imho they don't need to do shit. If they don't want to its our problem. If this isn't the case please show me. As i said if i misunderstood you just tell me^^ .

Last time i checked, it was the customers/community who pay them and if the customers don't pay, then they don't get money, which is kinda their problem really. I can take my money to any other place i want it to be.

I don't consider you to be stupid in any way, yet i believe you are either trolling this thread or just trying to get away with your point of view in any way possible. Whichever it is, that is up you, just that it really doesn't change what's truely going on.

• Nope, those are re-skins made by the p-server. Back under infernum, german CM Menja showed off 108 gear, and it was basically re-colors of the 105 stuff with a few new models thrown in (but not those). I will try to find evidence of that, the old dp forum should still work with archive.org

Even if it isn't the true 108 Laedis, the P-Server either found a way to work the codeand/ or they found a way to implement (activate) stuff that's already there. ;)

• Nope, those are re-skins made by the p-server. Back under infernum, german CM Menja showed off 108 gear, and it was basically re-colors of the 105 stuff with a few new models thrown in (but not those). I will try to find evidence of that, the old dp forum should still work with archive.org

Those are actually the 108 weapons, it's been uncovered years ago by the Private Server lmao

There's a crap ton of stuff that's been in the game for years now, NPC's, bosses, even dragon re-colors. You only need to look and you'll find them.

• I was ready to post one of the first comments when this thread started almost a week ago, but deleted it, knowing that I would raise a shit storm form gender (non)players like Aykalia, who know nothing about anything, but stick their nose into everything and by doing that get personal with their comments - unable to stay neutral.

That seems pretty personal to me tbh :w in what way am I a non player that knows nothing by the way? The only reason why I didn't play since last September was because my PC was broken. I finally managed to get one 2 days ago so I'm back on the game. I also have been playing since the NA beta so I know a crapton about the game as well. By the way, did you know GM/CMs will silence you if you point/tag people out to diss them? Seems like you're the one in the dark for that one:w

• Last time i checked, it was the customers/community who pay them and if the customers don't pay, then they don't get money, which is kinda their problem really. I can take my money to any other place i want it to be.

I don't consider you to be stupid in any way, yet i believe you are either trolling this thread or just trying to get away with your point of view in any way possible. Whichever it is, that is up you, just that it really doesn't change what's truely going on.

well first of all ofc im just here for my own entertainment . Idc about all of you neither about the new lvl cap. But you alway talk about points i didnt even mention. If i say it's our problem then i dont talk about the consequences wich would be that they wont get money from us. I'm saying that if they dont bring new cap it's the problem of the players since we can't play this didnt have to do anything with the buissnes discussion from ealier. So your point is correct if you want to hear that. But brining up points wich dont have to do something with what i said is pretty easy and pointless don't you think. This is also not the first time you do it.

cheers

• There is acctually something i wonder about wich i would like to get explained by someone of you guys. When did this thread go from "we all say our opinions about that they dont do shit in this game" this what it is now. People start talking about 108 leadis wich is just timewaste since all people know that the game was meant to be continued so why talking about this. Ofc there are parts of the lvl 108 cap hell even bakra and satuma since they might were planning on brining them back. It's nothing special or anything like this. The problem is that there is no dev and if this game i supposed to go beyond 105 (if we ever reach it i start doubting it tbh) gamigo needs to find a new dev for the game. And it's more likely that we can play sh with 10 ms.

• There is acctually something i wonder about wich i would like to get explained by someone of you guys. When did this thread go from "we all say our opinions about that they dont do shit in this game" this what it is now. People start talking about 108 leadis wich is just timewaste since all people know that the game was meant to be continued so why talking about this. Ofc there are parts of the lvl 108 cap hell even bakra and satuma since they might were planning on brining them back. It's nothing special or anything like this. The problem is that there is no dev and if this game i supposed to go beyond 105 (if we ever reach it i start doubting it tbh) gamigo needs to find a new dev for the game. And it's more likely that we can play sh with 10 ms.

Its very unlikely that they ever had any intention of re-adding Bakra, as Bakra is missing later functionality additions, and they had completely broken and gutted all of Satuma and the original tutorial and pre-tutorial. There's pretty much no way they'd actually give out anything new without having a decent enough team to actually implement and fix the shit they broke and butchered. I don't know why people are keeping to there's new content coming, because there isn't lol not if gamigo actually gets a development team and the license to the game

• Its very unlikely that they ever had any intention of re-adding Bakra, as Bakra is missing later functionality additions, and they had completely broken and gutted all of Satuma and the original tutorial and pre-tutorial. There's pretty much no way they'd actually give out anything new without having a decent enough team to actually implement and fix the shit they broke and butchered. I don't know why people are keeping to there's new content coming, because there isn't lol not if gamigo actually gets a development team and the license to the game

Okay and what are you trying to tell me with this. This has nothing to do with what i said lol.

• Ofc there are parts of the lvl 108 cap hell even bakra and satuma since they might were planning on brining them back.

he was referring to this I think. Also, Gamigo can't "find new devs" for the game, the current devs are the one deciding who does what and Gamigo has nothing to say about this. They only publish the work the devs are doing.