We want an answer !

• Spending money on a free game is entirely your problem. You don't have to if you don't want to.

This is pure nonsense. That's like saying: "You can wander around in an electronics shop and just look at stuff and not buy anything, but if you do it'S your problem from there on."

Which is absolutely incorrect, because as soon as you buy something, even if you don't have to, it changes into a contracted service (atleast in germany). Gamigo HQ is in Germany, therefore german law applies here.

@ayka, i'd respond to your other posts, but it's just not worth the time, sorry to say.

He, sasori5 , is completely right about the lvl102 and 105 maps/cap. They ARE implemented already, and have always been since "release" of SH, they are just locked and I don't think it would take much effort to just unlock them for the sake of playing.

• 2 remarks before thread is deleted

the next gear set was expected to be 108 - some players had screenshots of it 4 years ago

releasing the 108 content now would be a very bad move - because most players have spent 4 years optimizing 105 gear

if DP has any new content it should follow the example of the game it was largely inspired by, and keep the level cap at 105 but introduce some new meta for entertainment's sake. (plus obviously costumes, maps, dragons, and all the other things that wouldn't upset the balance). Lv108 mobs and bosses would be fine. A dungeon where everything drops 316-energy shards would not be fine.

but what incentive to farm cosmetic gear? the remaining players don't need the incentive of stronger equipment - that is over and done with (and much bigger games with very similar engines and mechanics have recognized that and made it work)

• I'm okay with that, but they will not but, if they add the 108 content without any build 108, what is the problem with the 105 gear optimized ? they can at any moment, in 1 month, make another one if they want it, so release the 105 or 108 gear will not change a lot of things if the game stop at 108 , will be same as racmon, farm, optimize, and then wait until you stop the game nah ?

• i disagree

Releasing 108 (if it exists) would be a really good move, as it woulf have a chance to bring back ex-players (and there are more ex-players than actice players), who loved the game and stopped because of lack of content.

Also they would then most likely not release it for DP, but SH only, thus making DP Players stay where they are and making SH somewhat special in comparsion (also forcing DP ppl to start all over again in SH, if they want the new content) Of course, most current DP Players will feel pretty bead about that, but i guess there will be more ppl loving it.

• Oh, right, didn't think about that, but if they make new content in SH, every player of DP will come and money will be HERE MWAHAHAHAHA GAMIGO THINK ABOUT EVERYTHING XD nah seriousely, can be great but we will stay at 108 after ? like racmon ? O.o

• i disagree

Releasing 108 (if it exists) would be a really good move, as it woulf have a chance to bring back ex-players (and there are more ex-players than actice players), who loved the game and stopped because of lack of content.

Also they would then most likely not release it for DP, but SH only, thus making DP Players stay where they are and making SH somewhat special in comparsion (also forcing DP ppl to start all over again in SH, if they want the new content) Of course, most current DP Players will feel pretty bead about that, but i guess there will be more ppl loving it.

the ex-players are ex-players - they will just leave again, this time saying the 115 set is taking too long (but really because fashion has pulled them over to mobile, VR, MOBAs)

I wouldn't start over in SH if it had a higher level cap. Because looking at the last 7-8 zones of DP, scrolling back from Sitheran, new content in DP in reality has normally consisted of them:-

(i) increasing the stats on everything by a (fixed) factor
    (ii) recolouring the trolls, wolfmen, goblins and bandits
    (iii) writing another A4 side of "poignant" quest text about the adventures of Windelle and Sabosha

(iv) copying-and-pasting existing assets into a new map layout

Like in most of these games, the level cap upgrades were a trick to limit how immediately visible powercreep was to hordes of new players. That isn't where DP is. It wouldn't be where DP would be after a marketing campaign to bring back old players. The entire MMO market has moved on, by a lot, and DP is a beautiful relic. A vintage MMO.

• You wouln't be here if they make it, but not the opinion of everyone ^^ and i disagree, explayer will leave again ? nah i can't agree with this, and if they make a new cap, can bring really lot of people who already stop playing at this game

• Oh, right, didn't think about that, but if they make new content in SH, every player of DP will come and money will be HERE MWAHAHAHAHA GAMIGO THINK ABOUT EVERYTHING XD nah seriousely, can be great but we will stay at 108 after ? like racmon ? O.o

Stupidest thing you've said all day, diamonds balance is the same for both games. Of course they'll need like 3% more dias to buy stuff but it's not because they buy dias for SH that it's technically a better thing.

• I already stopped , he continue saying something wrong, anyway, Everyone here is here for Dragon's Prophet or for Savage Hunt, and if possible we want an answer about the map 102, Who ? i don't know, we are tired of waiting , and most of us are leaving, as a player/customer, can we have please something "Official" about the new map please ? thanks

• I have the strong feeling that the longer this post gets the more ppl join in and start talking bs. First noone has any screens of anything until you post them here. Until you show 1% of evidence this is just some bs that all ppl who have no clue believe.

2cnd idk if you mean this serious im acctually worried about you. Optimizing the gear does also mean in the first place that you prepare for a new lvl cap or new things. This isn't the case for dp ofc bc most ppl did it for fun and for pvp or whatever reason but with a well balanced cap even the shards wouldnt be a problem. Because most ppl are fucking garbage in this game. So where is the point in high shards. Deyarka showed that in some way. PPl with good gear went in there and got demolished bc if oneshots and shit. Ofc it gets easier with better gear but insane gear dosent make you imortal or some shit. You can'T fly up to sorthina bc you have full 1.2k shards. I mean you were able to with a fuckin armor so maybe thats a bad comparison lol. I think ppl have enough entertainment otherwise they wouldnt play a game where you hit a tank set oracle for longer than all the 3LOTR movies combined. Please think for 1 sec before you post something.

• Stupidest thing you've said all day, diamonds balance is the same for both games. Of course they'll need like 3% more dias to buy stuff but it's not because they buy dias for SH that it's technically a better thing.

You are the same man what's wrong with you. And im not even talking about that this post shows that you have 0 clue of this game wich is definetly the funniest thing concerning some other post you did before lol. People will spend money because they don't have shit here what the fuck is going on in you head. You think they come over with all there stuff or what. use ur brain for 15 seconds and think about what exists in this game and there you have the answer.

• They ARE implemented already, and have always been since "release" of SH, they are just locked and I don't think it would take much effort to just unlock them for the sake of playing.

This is not only direct towards this post acctually just the first one somewhat related to this. Ik you never stated that you think it is this way so i just took this as an example dont feel offended here pls ty.

Even if it is easy to implement I get the feeling some ppl in here think they just sit there all day and laugh about how they dont give us a new lvl cap. And while this might be the case NOONE of us has a clue what is going on in there company so it can have many diffrent reasons from outside wich might not even be their fault. And before some idiot think okay but they could tell us this no just no. Just stio blaming the whole company for shit. Blaming them for acctual mistakes where we have any evidence okay but not for things where some things might be this was if it is true what i heard on teamspeak x from person y. Just get your shit together and go blame your kid dog or whatever the kids infront of your blacony wich again are playing football in your garden. Its just dumb and im not sayin that this isn't the case but as long as we dont know we should all stfu about what they can do or allowed to do or how easy it acctaully is.

• Guys, I'm tired of it... Could you please stop arguing, just 'cause you don't share the same opinion and discuss like grown ups?

U serious? If you are not okay with how the ppl talk go back posting dragon locations or some shit but stop reading or even commenting this thread. But it might be the case that some astral power forces you to comment everywhere since im sure you live in the forum.

• You are the same man what's wrong with you. And im not even talking about that this post shows that you have 0 clue of this game wich is definetly the funniest thing concerning some other post you did before lol. People will spend money because they don't have shit here what the fuck is going on in you head. You think they come over with all there stuff or what. use ur brain for 15 seconds and think about what exists in this game and there you have the answer.

i have been absent from the game since last September due to my PC dying, if in the meantime DP and SH have got a separate Dia balance, I was unaware. Of course no one has their stuff from DP, but last I checked, the Dias you bought could be spent on both games. Assuming someone from DP goes over to SH *with* having already bought diamonds, there will be no need for them to buy more diamonds. (Unless they are short)

• U serious? If you are not okay with how the ppl talk go back posting dragon locations or some shit but stop reading or even commenting this thread. But it might be the case that some astral power forces you to comment everywhere since im sure you live in the forum.

I'm only not ok, when people call others stupid, brain dumb and other things, only cause they don't share the same opinion or won't accept the opinion of others. That's childish! That won't get anyone any further! Only cause of writing something on the Internet, doesn't mean you can behave like shit.

Everyone is free to tell his/her own opinion and believe in his/her own truth. And everyone else should learn to deal with that fact and accept that.

Und ich sah in seine wilden Augen, er lud mich ein mit ihm zu gehen.
    Auf seinen Schwingen fühlt' ich alles Leben, die Zeit wich dem Moment - wie alles flehen.

[GUIDE] Das Housing in Savage Hunt

• This is not only direct towards this post acctually just the first one somewhat related to this. Ik you never stated that you think it is this way so i just took this as an example dont feel offended here pls ty.

Even if it is easy to implement I get the feeling some ppl in here think they just sit there all day and laugh about how they dont give us a new lvl cap. And while this might be the case NOONE of us has a clue what is going on in there company so it can have many diffrent reasons from outside wich might not even be their fault. And before some idiot think okay but they could tell us this no just no. Just stio blaming the whole company for shit. Blaming them for acctual mistakes where we have any evidence okay but not for things where some things might be this was if it is true what i heard on teamspeak x from person y. Just get your shit together and go blame your kid dog or whatever the kids infront of your blacony wich again are playing football in your garden. Its just dumb and im not sayin that this isn't the case but as long as we dont know we should all stfu about what they can do or allowed to do or how easy it acctaully is.

Got to:

Savage Hunt Folder -> pak -> World -> scroll down

->> dungeon$dgn_012_ashimars_illusion.p000 ->> AM

->> dungeon$dgn_012_tunipar_catacombs.p000 ->> Tonapah Tomb

->> dungeon$dgn_012_mictaelan_corridor.p000 ->> Mictlan Corridor

-> scroll down further and u will find Sitheran and further up you will find Omati and so on

There is no "even if it is implemented", they are implemented, but locked in game.

Sure gamigo have some sort of business Plan on when/how they will release something, but the way their business plan seems to be set up is just strange/pointless. Every Company follows the same path -> earn money by providing something. Ongoing business Plans implement -> earn MORE money by providing MORE. You do not have to be a genius to figure that and you do not need to be an Insider to get knowledge about it.

You like giving examples, now then there is one for you:

Amazon started off as a company selling Books, which figured out to become a decent Companies business plan (earn money by providing something). Within the following years they expaneded their market to selling diferent goods (earn MORE money, by providing MORE). Look where they stand now. That's how a business Plan works. I don't work for Amazon, nor i have any insights on their Management, but I can still see, that they did things right.

The example you are giving bascily says, that if you don't work for anyone, then you are not allowed to judge. Which is just not correct. Even if i don't work for, lets say a Sanitary Company, I can still see if my Toilet is working or not.

On a side note:

do you think you can write one post without using the word "fuck"? I mean fucking is nice, but I doubt it can be done online. :w

And commas are your friend ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

• While we are at it, that Suzumi GM is able to post on forums, DP wise, but not to actually comment on what is going on here.

I know he/she/it is a volunteer, but noone forced her to be, so she actually put herself in such a position and thus is basicly in charge of letting us have information 8|

Just porves furthermore of how much love we get here

*waiting for thread close hammer*

This is Post #80 just in case other stuff gets deleted without telling us