We want an answer !

Osirans, can't login? Please report here with your Character Name & Game (DP, SH, or both): https://bit.ly/2lVWv2q
  • Who is taiwan ?!

still the owner of this game. and gamigo isnt able to do anything without their ok. in every case ( bugs content etc...) they need to ask them if they can do something. but they dont give a fuck on dp or sh, thats why the main answer for near everything is just " we need to ask (...) or " we wait for an answer, we told them (...)"

Even if I can’t see you

Even if we are separated far apart from each other…

I’ll always be watching after you.

I’ll definitely watch over you forever.

• If many people here apply GM team this not happen some are do here own,(stuff,admin,dominator)only 3 on anytime can solve the problem and answer the question can process what he need and also can decipline,this game is full of strange.....

• Not sure if im the only one who thinks that by all the negative parts about this we are not in the position to talk about what gamigo or someone else is allowed to do or can do. We can say that it would make more sense but not who has any rights or something like this.

Unless you work there.

• I don't agree, we use money for this game, so we want as customers some improvement, not necessary to unlock the red color and things like this, we are not dumb, they will never be in game, WE JUST WANT THE NEXT CAP LEVEL ALREADY IN THE GAME BUT LOCKED

• Yes i agree on this one. The only thing that im saying is that we don't have the right to say what is going on in their company. We dont work there so we should shut up about it. We can ofc say that it sucks that we dont get cap or that its unfair. But not that they must do this or that they are not allwoed by the devs or whatever. We are just not in the position.

I don't agree, we use money for this game, so we want as customers some improvement, not necessary to unlock the red color and things like this, we are not dumb, they will never be in game, WE JUST WANT THE NEXT CAP LEVEL ALREADY IN THE GAME BUT LOCKED

im talking about this one not abot aykalias post.

• Sorry for you Ayka (i never liked you anyways) but people make game for money, they don't make game for our own fun, so if they push away people who use money for the game, they will never win anything, right ? :) so i'm really sorry but we are important for the game, dead or nah :)

• I don't agree again, they are able to improve the game, gamigo is just really bad for everything, they open games, make money and then close the game, it's not new and happens on lot of games of gamigo, + , they prefer to improve mobile game because people use more money on them, if not, prove it ? so i don't agree, they can but they don't want, not the same word
    edit: someone whispering to me it's runewake who make mobiles games

The post was edited 1 time, last by sasori5 ().

• Sorry for you Ayka (i never liked you anyways) but people make game for money, they don't make game for our own fun, so if they push away people who use money for the game, they will never win anything, right ? :) so i'm really sorry but we are important for the game, dead or nah :)

Exactly, if no one pays for it anymore, the game simply dies. It's common sense. It doesn't mean you get to cry because you paid a bunch on a free to play video game just for it to die afterwards because there wasn't enough people paying for it. Also on another topic, if they were as cashgrab as people point them out to be, they'd let us buy the biggest dia pack more than just once or twice. That way they could make more money off our stupid asses (especially mine)

• Lot of people already using money for this game, already enough :) + as a customer, i can show if i am not happy, it's allowed as a player and as a customer , right ? so i show how much angry i am of these lazy dev's
    Edit : and not me :) lot of people are angry and many people are already leaving the game

• Be as angry as you want it won't change anything. The devs stopped caring and putting efforts into DP. That's a fact that's been established 5 years ago. It's not much different now.

• You write for nothing it seems , like always anyways so .. 'Be as angry as you want it won't change anything', and ? this is actually what i do, are you captain obvious ? ^^ i don't need you to said what i'm actually doing, i can buy a perrots if i need to, devs stopped to improve the game and we don't care, we already know it, but the map 102-105 is already in game, don't need any devs for this, use your brain please for the love of god..

• Why were you talking about the red item rarity then? Clearly you're the one not using your brain. Talking about something that is not in game even on DP will bring out people thinking you're talking about releasing the 108 map. Think about it a second.

Edit: also if I'm typing for nothing, you responding to my shit also means you're typing uselessly. Look who's brain-dead now.

syt5.pngBlushing Rad best Radsyt5.png

The post was edited 1 time, last by Aykalia ().

• As i said, they will never make red items means we already know they will never improve the game ... god god ... some people are annoying these days, everyone in every post before EVERYTHING , they post it about what they think about that, your'the only one who don't write your opinion of this, and come here to said SPENDING MONEY IS YOUR PROBLEM AGA AGAA