We want an answer !

Osirans, can't login? Please report here with your Character Name & Game (DP, SH, or both): https://bit.ly/2lVWv2q
  • Hello,
    We are all waiting for the new patch and everyone is tired of this bulls**t ^^ , the game files is already created, they just need to add soul gaze in game without any bug, we all want to know when the new patch will be here, lot of people will stop if we stay like this without anything new , ignored by dev's, don't joke with us saying they try to make as after as they can, because they make a lot of money on our back, we all love this game and want to improve the game, but dev's TOTALLY DON'T CARE ABOUT US AND ABOUT THE GAME, because they prefer to improve mobiles games for more money, and i don't know about people but me , i'm pretty tired of this !
    So i want an real answer, is the game dead or not please ?!
    This game really have a future or we are all dumb and just repeat the Dragon's Prophet version with 0.001% new things ? and what happens after Savage Hunt ? Hunter Hunt ? And you will erase DP + SH for making again more money ?
    We want to know ? I don't know, but I want to know if this game have a future or no, just in case for stop the game right now if i lose my time ^^

• you realise that Gamigo can't answer this, or they would've answered it 4 years ago. This is an eternal question that keeps popping up.

If they say yes? People quit. If they say no? We all know otherwise, since there's not a single patch for years.

Is the game dying? Yes, just like most old games. It's not unnatural, they are only build to last so long often enough.

The real question is how long will Gamigo keep the game up for our sake.

• The point i dont usnderstand, is why they drag it out thus far when bringing in "new" content. We ALL know the 102 content exists. So why keep us stuck at level 98 cap for 6+ months and make us lose interest? If we, the community, lose interest in playing, they will not earn money. I personally have lost most interest and moved to another game for most of the time, also preferring to invest my money there, because things are getting done there *coughsupportcough*. I'm definately not just talking for myself here, seeing that a lot of Players from many diferent guilds have already left and getting hooked in other games instead, most of them probably wont come back at all (which i understand).

As a company you should want to earn money and not push away your customers. Talking for myself, after what is happening here, i will definately NOT play another gamigo game ever again, thus they lost one customer... yea... that truely sounds like a good business plan for a company.

• The point i dont usnderstand, is why they drag it out thus far when bringing in "new" content. We ALL know the 102 content exists. So why keep us stuck at level 98 cap for 6+ months and make us lose interest?

Because they treat SH like an entirely new game, which is what most Publishers do if they launch an MMO or game old and new. Generally they lay out a map and follow the route that secures a long enough time to work on getting "new" content ready, without people having to wait too long and get bored.

But, we have both SH and DP nearly identical games. We had DP so long that 85% of the community knows the fastest routes, all the tips and tricks to get from point A to point B in the shortest time possible, rendering their map entirely useless. However, if they go too fast they know very well that they will be without content to give us.

Would this have been a completely rehauled or different game entirely, or possibly a release that has so far only been in asia, this tactic wouldve worked much better than it does currently.

• SH Is not a new game, i agree he's not considered about the same game, but SH and DP have only some VERY LITTLE difference, like soul gaze and more things you can buy with daily quest, no more, STILL HAVE A LOT OF BUG, NO MORE CONTENT, AND WITHOUT REAL NEW THINGS ! still the red color for rarity in the Logs, but never seen anything like this, and will NEVER see this color on an item :'( kill me please

Edit : if they make so much time for adding things because be to fast will ending to an quick endgame and people will leave, it's not , because 1 : people are already boring and leave the game , 2 : never waited more than 3 months for a patch on SH, so why so much ? Portis patch is the 31 January, we are the 3 august :o just what ?! 6 MONTHS AND SOME DAYS X(

• Because they treat SH like an entirely new game, which is what most Publishers do if they launch an MMO or game old and new. Generally they lay out a map and follow the route that secures a long enough time to work on getting "new" content ready, without people having to wait too long and get bored.

But, we have both SH and DP nearly identical games. We had DP so long that 85% of the community knows the fastest routes, all the tips and tricks to get from point A to point B in the shortest time possible, rendering their map entirely useless. However, if they go too fast they know very well that they will be without content to give us.

Would this have been a completely rehauled or different game entirely, or possibly a release that has so far only been in asia, this tactic wouldve worked much better than it does currently.

I know what they are trying to do, i still don't understand it.

By now they should have recognised, that 80+% of their community are former DP Players and the non-former-DP Players will get to know the content by either using google or asking a former Player...

This is NOT a new game and thus shouldn't be treated like one. This is a relaunch, therefore content should be adjusted according to this tag. Most fromer DP Player dont spend a dime on maxing their equipment, because they know that there is more content coming in sooner or LATER. It makes absolutely no sense to push away paying customers, by dragging the potential lifeline of a game, which is moving towards death because of lack of challenges.

Do they expect all players who left, to come back for the 102 patch? I highly doubt that will work. If 50% of the players come back, then gamigo can be really happy, eventhough i doubt it will be close to 50% at all, rather rate it at 25%. Losing such an amount of community within just 6 months is a coffins nail...

• Well, its not how they advertised it. We know its the same game, but if they treat it as a "New game" combined with Ildruin leaving, LadyThora coming to take over... ish, and then leaving, and now we have Demadred who is maybe two months old here + all the problems they had with the forums and the server it sorta adds up as to why we havent had a patch yet.

Granted that DP only has 1 PM (Who still is learning the game and the people), no CM's and maybe 1 or 2 GM's it kind of shows that they are understaffed or not prioritizing it.

• not prioritizing it

thats exactly the point.

all those problems arent new they exist for more than 5 years now. they just split them on 2 games now

Even if I can’t see you

Even if we are separated far apart from each other…

I’ll always be watching after you.

I’ll definitely watch over you forever.