We want an answer !

• she still needs an OK from the higher ups to give information, and if Gamigo doesn't tell her she can or should, she can't do anything. In that regard she's not more than a player.

• oh you will be wondering how much can be done online but i have no clue either tbh. Okay we make a little nice post so you ppl maybe understand what i mean. I'm sry if i was unclear about that but i dont say we are not allowed or able to judge bc we can say the prodct we get is not finished bad or whatever. But we can't say gamigo is a bad company because they don't release the already done lvl cap.

I am totally aware of the folders but since either you or me cant decrypt thse files we both cant tell if this is the full 102 lvl cap with all npcs item drops etc etc. IF 100% of the code really is in those data we just can't tell. (ofc 100% of the data that should be on our pc.) wich again leads to the other part of what i said. Just one more example so you get what i mean. Imagine the possibility that they just stole all the data from runewake and relaunched a game without the permission. NOt likley but possible since they have access. If now someone sues them for this they won't release anything until this is out of the world. I hope this was clear. What im saying is that there are several things we can only guess and that we shouldn't blame ppl based on what we guess. I hope we agree there.

cheers

• I'm only not ok, when people call others stupid, brain dumb and other things, only cause they don't share the same opinion or won't accept the opinion of others. That's childish! That won't get anyone any further! Only cause of writing something on the Internet, doesn't mean you can behave like shit.

Everyone is free to tell his/her own opinion and believe in his/her own truth. And everyone else should learn to deal with that fact and accept that.

Okay but onee friendly question. In the post i quotet in my post you were insulting ppl and asking if they can stop since they argue bc they dont share the same opinion and dont discuss like grown up's. Sry if i dont understand this right but you are offending people too. And if this wasn't a form of insult mine was neither since i just said in a diff way that you dont have to read it if you dont like it. Since this is no product or something you consume.

Edit: And yes neither i had to read this. But at least i show a bit of evidence when i talk here. Also instead of just saying your opinion in a "better way" you come in and insult all ppl who commented in the post. Thumbs up.

cheers

The post was edited 1 time, last by Hereon ().

• oh you will be wondering how much can be done online but i have no clue either tbh. Okay we make a little nice post so you ppl maybe understand what i mean. I'm sry if i was unclear about that but i dont say we are not allowed or able to judge bc we can say the prodct we get is not finished bad or whatever. But we can't say gamigo is a bad company because they don't release the already done lvl cap.

I am totally aware of the folders but since either you or me cant decrypt thse files we both cant tell if this is the full 102 lvl cap with all npcs item drops etc etc. IF 100% of the code really is in those data we just can't tell. (ofc 100% of the data that should be on our pc.) wich again leads to the other part of what i said. Just one more example so you get what i mean. Imagine the possibility that they just stole all the data from runewake and relaunched a game without the permission. NOt likley but possible since they have access. If now someone sues them for this they won't release anything until this is out of the world. I hope this was clear. What im saying is that there are several things we can only guess and that we shouldn't blame ppl based on what we guess. I hope we agree there.

cheers

We can say Gamigo is a bad company because this is our own opinion and in my opinion their business plan is not very good. It is a catastrophe. And just for you I maid a little diagram to show you.

Now to the data. It is not very hard to "decrypt" that and even if this data is not complet the data is already completly in DP without soulgazes. To add them into the game is not a big deal since we already have several maps with them.

• I agree, gamigo is a bad company, every games of them are actually dying, so no, stop defending gamigo , 1 : they never said anythings to us, like, We have a problem, the map 102 (ALREADY IN THE FILES OF YOUR COMPUTER) will be reported, or something like this, they just don't take 1 fcking seconds for read what we think or what is our problem, so no, i totally disagree about defending gamigo, If they have any problem with the patch 102, they can tell us, take 2 fcking minutes to make a post to said Hey dear customers who use money for this game and take time for farming for the game i published, we have a problem and can't post sh.t :D But no.

cheers

If we go by your term of identifying potential scenarios, then we could also start asking the question if god exists... Since there are no "screenshots" of him or any other proof, he does not exist, no go to the vatican and tell the pope...

Also i'd like to point out a translation mistake you are taking:

Evidence = Indizien

Proof = Beweis

There is more than enough Evidence, that the lvl cap exists on SH, we are talking about having proof or not.

Yes, we can say they are a bad Company, because the way they treat their customers is bad.

I'll give you an example again:

Imagine you'd walk around in Mediamarkt (Electronics Company) and you are willing to buy a TV, but you have no idea what is good or bad, thus you are looking for an employee to inform you about the product. Yet all the Employees (which aren't many, because the others hide in darkness) you talk to, tell you that they are not allowed to give you details on the product. All they can tell you is, that this is a TV showing nice coloured moving pictures once you attach it to electricity. Does it have Netflix, Amazon Prime etc.? Sorry we can not tell you, but buy the TV because we want your money. Now would you just buy the TV or go to another Electronics Store?

Now lets get to the possibilty that they "stole the code" (Copyright Infringement). If they did, then I'd definately be able to judge on them, calling them utterly stupid and also, by german law, they would be forced to refund every single Euro that has been invested by Customers, as this would be called Fraud. Also they would be forced to close down Servers instantly, until the problem has been resolved and honestly, i do'nt think they are that stupid, because by any means, they are still bound to german law.

(If you want to read more about Fraud and how expensive that can get, read about VW manipulating Diesel cars).

• Hereon One last answer and then we'll get back to the real topic of this thread, OK? ;)

Well, sometimes it's not easy to interpret written stuff right, so I'm sorry if I got you wrong. But to me the discussion became too harsh, that's why I wrote. I'm tired of all these threads, where people try to pick up a useless fight (by accident or in purpose doesn't matter). Don't know If I'm too naive, but I was taught to discuss things without using insulting words. Or did I call anyone stupid, brain dumb, Idiot, or anything else in any post of mine?

For example, something like the following quote is more insulting than writting "please stop and behave like grown ups" in my opinion:

(...) go back posting dragon locations or some shit but stop reading or even commenting this thread. But it might be the case that some astral power forces you to comment everywhere since im sure you live in the forum.

But, I'm sorry if you felt addresses by it.

Alright. Back to topic.

I also would like to have an official statement by Runewaker/Gamigo about the planed future of both games. I'm totally aware, that they won't tell us, If they plan to shut down servers in 1, 2, 3 years. But it would be enough If they could say, that lvl cap for sh will be released soon, EU Servers for both games are safe (at least for the near future) and that they're trying to make this game great again (maybe by finding a new developer that loves this game?)

A lil more transparency would be wonderful.

Und ich sah in seine wilden Augen, er lud mich ein mit ihm zu gehen.
    Auf seinen Schwingen fühlt' ich alles Leben, die Zeit wich dem Moment - wie alles flehen.

[GUIDE] Das Housing in Savage Hunt

• LOVE IT ! i really love your post '-' if only a new developper can dev this game ! CAN BE JUST >< AWWW, but still a dream, but yeah, we want to know an official informations about both game please :) we don't care if it's negativ we want to know.

• WE WANT LVL CAP         TOMORROW !
    WE want to keep play, ok ? ok thank you ok

• i won't qute again but still you don't get it.

You insult a whole company instead of the persons wich failed at the service things. I admit to all you say that the way they treat us in THIS GAME isn't optimal/far away from optimal. Noone said smthing diff but you blame the Whole company. Btw evidence can be used for Beweis. Google it if u want. nice diagramm wich has nothing to do with what im saying. You try to insult me or whatever but fail miserably by not reading correctly. Even if something was unclear you could have asked. But yes lets think about your example ohno. I think you made a wrong example on purpose but thats just my humble opinion. The correct one would have been you go into a Mediamarket and you ask one of the persons something like wich tv you should buy or whatever. Now this tv he tells you is good is shit. If you then talk to the manager of this single market and he ignores you or whatever. Imo it's still shit if you blame the whole mediamarket company for this. Blaming the managment in this market okay that's reasonable.

Sry for the very weird and short exmaple don't have the time to go into everything still it should be clear now why blaming whole gamigo imo is wrong. Definetly something went worng there and we can blame that who ever was responsible for dp/sh trolled a bit hard. If this was his fault or not is on a diff paper but we can say that the job isn't welldone.

cheers

• Blaming the whole company because it's not only our game who's dead, it's every games of gamigo, and they never did (as a support,or what you want) to answer us what we wanted to know exactly because they already know they make bullsh.t

• 2 remarks before thread is deleted

the next gear set was expected to be 108 - some players had screenshots of it 4 years ago

I just realised I posted about Dragon's Prophet's level cap in the Savage Hunt forum. Sorry about that

I thought Savage Hunt had been reasonably timely with its cap upgrades. If it is stuck waiting for 102 that might be because after 102 comes 105, and 105 is maybe the last one. Maybe they could copy what DP's players have tolerated, and keep SH at 102 for 5 years... and then at 105 for another 5 years. That way it is 10 years. You will have awesome gear by then and be able to clear Deyarka. Then after 10 years maybe they will release something like (the name is hypothetical) Dragons Prophet "Scourge of the Auratian Masters", which maybe has just first zone the same as SH and DP, and all cash shop items are free but there are no capturable dragons in zone only via cash-shop... I would not join that as still not completed DP, but it would surely attract new generation of dragon fans as well as returning players from SH and DP

• Blaming the whole company because it's not only our game who's dead, it's every games of gamigo, and they never did (as a support,or what you want) to answer us what we wanted to know exactly because they already know they make bullsh.t

actually they buy / adopt dead games. If anything they safe them from death by keeping them up for little reason.