Forums are working again!

Osirans, can't login? Please report here with your Character Name & Game (DP, SH, or both): https://bit.ly/2lVWv2q
  • Why - should - we - say - thank-you- to the IT team.

1) The forum did not work for over 2 weeks!

2) They did not communicate to us the state of work - only bullet points, like above and then quietness,

3) Today we find a new message on top, that they need further "work" to achieve "full-functionality"

That is all not acceptable! The purchase of diamonds function always - they take our money as fast as they can

but use it not to make this game running proper!

They - GAMIGO - should remember, that they are - first of all - a SERVICE PROVIDER - to US, the players - the people who pay with a hard

currency, like the €uro for fake diamonds!!! For that we deserve a game that works 99,9 %!!

So please get your act together - and keep this great game alive - or just let it die NOW (as I suppose, is the intention anyway).

• 1) Yes, they needed almost 2 weeks to solve the issue. But they solved it.

2) Like Aykalia already said, they communicated via facebook about this issue. In the official website they also mentioned that there's an issue with the forum. Sure, there could have been more detailed information by them, but they did communicate.

3) We have no Idea, what exactly went wrong with the forum, but it seemed to be a bigger thing.

It's a free to play game, so you don't need to invest money in it, If you think it's not worth it. And well, how gamigo uses our money for the company, is really not our business.

I think, the problem is also missing manpower, as you can see at the team right now. That also might be the reason why it took so long.

It's all about business. ;)

I'm happy that the game still exist and that there are at least a view people still working on it. Though it seems to be a dying game. So thank you to everyone who keeps this little world alive. <3

Und ich sah in seine wilden Augen, er lud mich ein mit ihm zu gehen.
    Auf seinen Schwingen fühlt' ich alles Leben, die Zeit wich dem Moment - wie alles flehen.

[GUIDE] Das Housing in Savage Hunt

• They did keep people updated on their Facebook page. Your loss for not checking there. Forums are working now so you can stop being butthurt.

Not every person has facebook - so as a service provider I should at least give information on my WEBPAGE!!!

And - I am not "butthurt" (whatever that means) - I just answered your crap call to thank the IT team!!!

• Erm.... Could you please stop fooling around and start to behave like a normal human beeing?

Only 'cause someone's not that active ingame anymore doesn't mean to be not informed about current issues. :w

Und ich sah in seine wilden Augen, er lud mich ein mit ihm zu gehen.
    Auf seinen Schwingen fühlt' ich alles Leben, die Zeit wich dem Moment - wie alles flehen.

[GUIDE] Das Housing in Savage Hunt

• "Stopped playing" and "Couldn't play" are 2 different things. I am getting a new PC next week. Learn to make the difference before insulting people using this as your base.

• My thanks meams is furom is back because all you need to know are here in furom ,if you have a problem your own dont tell me like why im thank,all game have a problem if have a problem there have too a solution, be patient dud and calm so find your way or if you always hurt happen leave the game that a simple,dont scattered bad words this is a game well play,not to push you to play,thats all...