Looking for a guild!

• Hello forums!

Today I've decided to finally look for a guild.

With the help of the Gamigo Customer Service team i was able to retrieve and migrate my old Dragon's Prophet account which hadn't been used in over 4 years! I'm not kidding here.

So in short, not only do i not know what i'm doing anymore, but I've become very rusty at the game. I've been struggling to do quests cause my gear sucks (i probably also just suck at trying to figure out how all this works), my dragons aren't the best, but they aren't the worst either. Pretty sure i put most of my stats into dragon taming when i first started playing years back- which may have just recently helped me catch Cobalt Lightning, but i wanna focus more on getting good rather than hunting Fabled Ancient Dragons like I used to. But I'm in need of help from a guild. Does have to be a big guild, but would prefer one that is active as I will be coming online before and after work, as well as on my days off. No I dont expect or really want to be carried through out the game as i would find that kinda cheatsy. I mostly need help with getting good so i will accept a helping hand. I'm a lot lower leveled than most character I've seen (only level 81) so PvP isn't my strong point at the time. Like i said, i wanna try to focus on getting good and work on remembering how this game plays. I mean, it has been over 4 years, and in that time I've played many other games so the buttons on DP have become somewhat confusing to me.

So anyways, If there are any guilds out there looking for low(er) leveled players or just wanna help someone out, I'm here!

(my Ancient dragons include Deathwing, Flash Ritual, and Cobalt Lightning)

Bruh Moment in progress . . .

• hi we'd be happy to have you join Defiant, just send Kidira or Alafair a message (or me: edessaiii) we are one of the largest English-speaking guilds and are normally quite active between the time you posted this and 4-5 hours after I replied if that works for you

• hi we'd be happy to have you join Defiant, just send Kidira or Alafair a message (or me: edessaiii) we are one of the largest English-speaking guilds and are normally quite active between the time you posted this and 4-5 hours after I replied if that works for you

Sure! sorry, i was a tad busy with birthday stuff when you replied. I'll send a message asap!

Thank you :)

Bruh Moment in progress . . .

• I've been holding an egg in Arteicia on my alt, Alafair, the past few days when not on Kidira. I'm so sorry I missed you and hope to connect soon. The guild agent npc search function is so bad. Much easier to just get someone to invite you, or give you the guild link. Happy to do either one. 8)

~Kidira

Guild Defiant

I love Guild Defiant! Although they might have kicked me out for not logging in... LOL.

Its ok I will rejoin when I can get back to DP. I had major PC trouble then went traveling...

But before that, they were awesomely friendly and helpful for a rusty player like me.

zios_coloured_small_by_dalekfell-dc7rj5o.png  

Main Toon: Nyteshade - Ranger Lvl 91 . I have a hard time seeing chat. Please don't be offended if I don't respond. Dragon's Prophet: Nyteshayde Ranger Lvl 102; Savage Hunt : Joetheviking Oracle lvl 92