[PM] Demadrend

• Hey Osirans!

Pleasure to make your acquaintance. I am the latest in a line of awesome-Gamigans to look after DP and SH

In all the huzz-fuzz of taking over, I committed the faux-pas of not saying "Hello!"....
    ...so, without further ado, allow myself to introduce...myself ^^

I'm a Brit, although everyone meeting me for the first time confuses me for an Aussie-surfer dood, I enjoy wearing Hawaiian shirts, have eclectic Music-tatses (from Chipchoon to Psychadelic Rock to Classical Suites), I like to make my workdesk look like a Jungle with potted-plants and spend a few lunch-breaks each week running or boxing.

DP/SH is a pretty exciting challenge for me, and I am both thrilled, tense, excited and nervous to step into a Community that have been together for so long. But I hope to keep you all playing and interested, bring back those juicy seasonal Events, offer you some new Events and get the ball-rolling on some stuff that may have fallen on the wayside.
    For suuuuuuuure, I have a lot to learn and a swathe of documents, accesses, websites and more to get to know but it's a pretty exciting challenge for me, so I beg you to please indulge me with your patience.

Lastly, but by no means leastly.....I want to give a HUGE thanks to Ildruin and LadyThora for coaching me on the workings, ins- and outs- of this illustrious game!

Cheers,

^Demadrend