Officially done.

• I refuse to support a game that does not take player feedback into consideration.

I refuse to support a game that cheats it's players out of necessary requirements to enjoy the game.

I refuse to support a game that launches with only 3 people upon their moderation team to address issues from players.

I refuse to support a game that increases the prices right at games launch.

I refuse to support a game that totes itself as “a reboot/refurbished game that’s better than it’s previous iterations” but has made no improvements to anything except the addition of one function and the increased price gouging.

(Like seriously... You could have just taken the original Dragon's Prophet and just upgraded it to the Savage Hunt mode instead of creating an entirely different game.)

I refuse to support a game that punishes it's players for wanting to play the game how it was advertised.

I refuse to support a game whose actual employees and creators do not show themselves to the community to calm concerns and instead go through people who are not direct reps of the company.

I refuse to support a game that literally lies to its potential player base through false advertising.

I literally tried to hold out and wait for this games first content patch and it arrived and made this game even more unbelievably disgusting.

It's no wonder your other games flopped so hard. Gamigo you need to stop publishing games and sell the game licenses to people who actually have the ability and the business smarts to properly run a successful MMO much less a FTP MMO. Why are you still even trying? You are literally the touch of death to every potentially good game you have ever owned.

I’m done.. And now I have to figure out how to uninstall this piece of crap from my external hard drive. I am honestly so happy I never spent a single cent on your ridiculous pricewalls. I had such high hopes for this game and it’s longevity but you literally destroyed any potential revenue and any further interest from me with your first content upgrade which included an increase in real money prices on functions necessary for us to enjoy this game and the overall let down this game has been compared to how people said Dragon’s Prophet was. The only difference I can gather between these two games is literally the newer version is an attempt to destroy peoples financial resources without adding or including much if anything new.

Literally no graphics update (very minimal, barely noticable.)

Increased prices of utilities that require in game currency.

Decreased the amount of EXP received via in game quests.

Increased the cost of real money bought utilities.

The list literally can go on forever. Please stop publishing games.

• Although I understand the frustration on the 99% of your list of contents, please note that Ildruin will most likely not be able to respond this week as he might be on holidays, like most of the people who took days off for Chrimstas and New Year's Eve.

And I dont buy the price increase thing, dont recall them being different and won't believe it without a solid proof of screens 'before' and 'afrer'.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Hwarra ().

• Although I understand the frustration on the 99% of your list of contents, please note that Ildruin will most likely not be able to respond this week as he might be on holidays, like most of the people who took days off for Chrimstas and New Year's Eve.

And I dont buy the price increase thing, dont recall them being different and won't believe it without a solid proof of screens 'before' and 'afrer'.

The prices have increased yes but I managed to get along fine with good guild and talking in chat. Also helping new people and hunting for gazes that keep in marketplace bag till egg needed. Since gaze all come to an egg t=you can store a lot of dragons in inventory.

On DP website

24,000 Diamonds, incl. 20% more Diamonds 99.99 €

18,560 Diamonds, incl. 16% more Diamonds 79.99 €

9,040 Diamonds, incl. 13% more Diamonds 39.99 €

4,400 Diamonds, incl. 10% more Diamonds 19.99 €

2,100 Diamonds, incl. 5% more Diamonds 9.99 €

1,000 Diamonds, 4.99 €

On SH website
    300 Diamond : 2,99 €

520 Diamonds : 4,99 €

1100 Diamonds : 9,99 €

1700 Diamonds : 14,99 €

3000 Diamonds : 24,99 €

6400 Diamonds : 49,99 €

13700 Diamonds : 99,99 €

Both the 14.12.2017 .

Aykalia, 99$ -> ~85€ : for that much money we get 6400 + 3000 so 9400 diamonds in EU.

There is the evidence you asked for. Dragons Prophet is cheaper, technically but half of the dragons you probably want you have to buy from the marketplace. Savage Hunt is much more expensive in terms of how many diamonds you get per dollar AND they increased the cost of ~some~ marketplace items. Not all of them.

Marketplace Items, Diamond Prices, Daily Tokens and Gold Prices

See this post that I made a while ago about it all and read the replies to, if you want. Gives a bit of insight into it all