characters

• Overall, the Oracle is the best class. Shitton of HP, shitton of damage and can heal itself to max HP every second. Tbh your favorite class only depends on your favorite gamestyle. I like being in the face of my enemies and having constant aggro so I main 1h guard. It's really up to what you like the most

• Oracle is by far the best class, it's just way too unbalanced.

It is perfect for solo player and also very good in groups.

You can tank, deal a lot of damage, heal yourself and your mates and give buffs.

That's the reason why there are so many oracles around in comparison to all other classes.

But mage/wizard is also a good damagedealer and can really hurt their enemys.

Magic classes are stronger in pve and pvp, that's a fact, where physical classes are also good when they got good gear but they are more hard to play than mage/wizard and oracle in my opinion.

• Magic classes are stronger in pve and pvp, that's a fact

That is not true at all. For PvP at least. Guards are super good in PvP because pretty much all of their attacks stagger their opponents and rangers have a lot of abilities to stun and restrain the movement of their opponents while doing decent damage from afar. I'm not saying magic classes are bad, but saying they are above physical classes in PvP is over rating them. All classes do insane amount of damage due to being carried by gear, but if we gave all 4 classes blue gear with similar stats (respective to their magical/physical attributes), Ranger would probably be top, then Oracle, then Guardian and last would be Sorcerer. Things also depend heavily on the skill one's have playing their class. I main guard, have 0 shards and my gear isn't overstat, but I can shut down an oracle with way better gear simply because they don't play the class well.

• So Oracle are unbalanced because they have a heal... sreiously? Heal = God? I really didnt know that...

Mages can tank aswell due to all their shielding and CC abilities. Rangers can tank when using Gunblade and knowing their skills, and of course Guardians can tank (obviously)

Mages can deal way more damage than an Oracle can. Rangers can deal a very good amount of damage too, yet they are rather focused on single Target, whereas Oracle is more kinda AoE. Even Guardians can do good damage, when they know how to use their skills.

Mages have a Mag. Dmg Buff too, Guardians have Phy Dmg, Str, and Foc buffs to increase their Damage and Rangers have Ferocity and Phy Dmg buff... Now you tell me, how the Oracle Buff is "too unbalanced", especially since the Mage Buff is almost similar...

All in all i have to go with Aykalia on this one. All classes can be really good, yet depending on your own playing style, gear and opponent (PVPwise)

• So Oracle are unbalanced because they have a heal... sreiously? Heal = God? I really didnt know that...

If you go back and read my post again, but this time, carefully, you will notice I did not say oracle is unbalanced specificly because their heal. It's the playstyle YOU ARE ABLE to play a oracle. =)

Rangers, Guardians and Wizards do have their positive sides aswell, I played all of them long enough, but oracle is in almost every point the better choice :)

My itention was not to start a war xD, so please calm down and compose your post a little bit friendlier next time :)

That is not true at all. For PvP at least. Guards are super good in PvP because pretty much all of their attacks stagger their opponents and rangers have a lot of abilities to stun and restrain the movement of their opponents while doing decent damage from afar. I'm not saying magic classes are bad, but saying they are above physical classes in PvP is over rating them. All classes do insane amount of damage due to being carried by gear, but if we gave all 4 classes blue gear with similar stats (respective to their magical/physical attributes), Ranger would probably be top, then Oracle, then Guardian and last would be Sorcerer. Things also depend heavily on the skill one's have playing their class. I main guard, have 0 shards and my gear isn't overstat, but I can shut down an oracle with way better gear simply because they don't play the class well.

All classes are good in pvp with the right gear and knowledge :)

What I meant is, that you can enjoy pvp in a more positive way as a oracle or two handed mage with less time and work investing in gear. It's just what I saw and noticed in the time from game release till now.

In the end. the best class is the class that fits best to your playstyle and preferences :)

• I love the Archer because I can deal damage at a distance. That's just because I find stagger effects very frustrating to me. That's just my personal thing though. Some people don't mind powering through it. Archer's draw back is that they are squishy but I'm pretty good at flying around.

Second Fav is the Oracle because you can heal almost as much as you damage. Basically invincible.

zios_coloured_small_by_dalekfell-dc7rj5o.png  

Main Toon: Nyteshade - Ranger Lvl 91 . I have a hard time seeing chat. Please don't be offended if I don't respond. Dragon's Prophet: Nyteshayde Ranger Lvl 102; Savage Hunt : Joetheviking Oracle lvl 92

• Why the warrior character is too weak in this game...:(X/

Its not weak really. I know a few that are pretty awesome! I used to have one in NA. It's just they are a little different to play than the other classes. I found it didn't fit me well with how I like to play. It just depends if you built it correctly. Then added stats you need on your gear/shards/ect. You have to know what goes with what. Sadly its been a long long time since I played that character. I know there have been updates. Maybe someone else has a guide for you?

zios_coloured_small_by_dalekfell-dc7rj5o.png  

Main Toon: Nyteshade - Ranger Lvl 91 . I have a hard time seeing chat. Please don't be offended if I don't respond. Dragon's Prophet: Nyteshayde Ranger Lvl 102; Savage Hunt : Joetheviking Oracle lvl 92

• If you think guardian is weak look at my video:

and my PvP videos if you want:p this is DP not HS tho and video is old but just wanted to let you know that guardian is awesome and if you get the right build and gear you should be okay, ow and i am using only like 3 or 4 shards in my gear, rest are costume 428 energy phy dmg shards i think, hope that helped :p

Guardian army for life :)