Game keeps crashing

• Anyone else experiencing crashes since yesterday or so? In SH and DP also.

I keep crashing like crazy since yesterday evening when I finally had the time to play. Crashing when in dungeon, when flying around or just standing, sometimes game crashes on login the loading screen or after ingame transportation.

Also yesterday had incredible lags while logging in to the game and and ingame couldn't talk to any npc at first then I could but crash happened right after. Today no lags but crashes. My internet is all good btw. Tried to play a bit this morning, crashed, checked DP - same crashes.

Was playing SH last weekend, most of the days were okay, had maybe one-two crashes and now this crashing makes me wonder what the heck is happening.

Working fulltime I can play on evenings and weekends only (like probably most of us) so the crashes are really frustrating :/

The post was edited 1 time, last by inadee ().

• Its maybe a fucc on the servers' side but I'm curious, what is the rig of your PC? (GPU, CPU, etc) if you got any AMD stuff then you've got the answer as to why you're crashing so much. DP does NOT like AMD

• EDIT: Sorry, I totally forgot that I got new parts for my PC while ago so no, no AMD stuff.

I used to play DP alot in 2015 and I remember crashing sometimes back then but never had what I am experiencing since yesterday, the crashes are insane and so annoying 🤨

I am actually hoping its something on the servers not me because and it will be fixed soon because why could I play on the weekend and yesterday suddenly game is hating me, this is weird.

The post was edited 1 time, last by inadee ().

• "crashes" is a very vague word ^^ there are many ways the game can crash, with o without an error message, or just close by itself. For most there are also solutions here in the forum, but we would need further informations. But i'm afraid there has been no further reports on crashes, so i highly doubt it is server-side.

• Making adjustments to the graphics settings in the game and closing all unneeded processes in the computer help stop me from crashing so much. It still happens now and then, which is I think part of the game, but not as much as I used to.

zios_coloured_small_by_dalekfell-dc7rj5o.png  

Main Toon: Nyteshade - Ranger Lvl 91 . I have a hard time seeing chat. Please don't be offended if I don't respond. Dragon's Prophet: Nyteshayde Ranger Lvl 102

• I've also been experiencing a lot of CTD crashes ever since the last couple of maintenances. Mostly it happens when I use any dragon transformations, but sometimes it happens just when flying around. I haven't changed any settings or done anything differently and I have had absolutely zero crashes of any kind up until recently.

• I've also been experiencing a lot of CTD crashes ever since the last couple of maintenances. Mostly it happens when I use any dragon transformations, but sometimes it happens just when flying around. I haven't changed any settings or done anything differently and I have had absolutely zero crashes of any kind up until recently.

I think the servers are just bad and not able to handle dp.

• Thank you all for the replies.

I decided to try and installed ccleaner and spybot, scanned, cleaned and repaired all the bad files with.

Played a bit this morning and for now looks like is all good with the game. I mean crashes happen but at least i can play longer than two seconds.

Maybe it was my pc, maybe its the servers getting nasty sometimes, but as long as it's letting me play at least 1 hour before crashing, i am happy :D

• Thank you all for the replies.

I decided to try and installed ccleaner and spybot, scanned, cleaned and repaired all the bad files with.

Played a bit this morning and for now looks like is all good with the game. I mean crashes happen but at least i can play longer than two seconds.

Maybe it was my pc, maybe its the servers getting nasty sometimes, but as long as it's letting me play at least 1 hour before crashing, i am happy :D

That good news.