Bug Found - Dragon Lair

• Hi, I found a bug with the Dragon Lair.

I sent 4 dragons out in the process for "Dragon for hire level 1" I am supposed to get some money, dragon training exp and 60 provisions for each hour. It is not giving the 60 provisions per hour. I did it twice to be sure it wasn't a fluke.

These are the regular provisions not the special ladeis ones.

I had already 50 of the provisions on this toon and after sending 4 dragons out for 10 hours (2 sessions of 5 hours each) I still only have the 50 provisions. This number should be 2,400.

For reference its Savage Hunt character name Joetheviking oracle level 90.

zios_coloured_small_by_dalekfell-dc7rj5o.png  

Main Toon: Nyteshade - Ranger Lvl 91 . I have a hard time seeing chat. Please don't be offended if I don't respond. Dragon's Prophet: Nyteshayde Ranger Lvl 102; Savage Hunt : Joetheviking Oracle lvl 92

• These are the regular provisions not the special ladeis ones.

That's correct. When you send your dragons out for collecting (dragon flutes, napolite, gold, materials for crafting) you will gain the mats, dragon XP and dragon provisions - but no laedis academy provisions.

But you can level a crap dragon up to training level 10 by feeding it dragon provisions (dragon provisions = XP for feeding). Then you dedicate it to laedis academy and gain a laedis academy provision in reward.

• That's correct. When you send your dragons out for collecting (dragon flutes, napolite, gold, materials for crafting) you will gain the mats, dragon XP and dragon provisions - but no laedis academy provisions.

But you can level a crap dragon up to training level 10 by feeding it dragon provisions (dragon provisions = XP for feeding). Then you dedicate it to laedis academy and gain a laedis academy provision in reward.

Yes, I want to collect those normal provisions to feed to a crap dragon but its not earning them like it should. I should have normal provisions accumulating from the process according to the description, but none are coming. So its bugged.

Main Toon: Nyteshade - Ranger Lvl 91 . I have a hard time seeing chat. Please don't be offended if I don't respond. Dragon's Prophet: Nyteshayde Ranger Lvl 102; Savage Hunt : Joetheviking Oracle lvl 92

• I should have normal provisions accumulating from the process according to the description, but none are coming. So its bugged.

In that case there is actually something buggy. :w

I will have a look at the provisions when I send a dragon out for collecting gold the next time.

• In that case there is actually something buggy. :w

I will have a look at the provisions when I send a dragon out for collecting gold the next time.

Maybe the other processes are working? If you try it too, do the level 1 Dragon for Hire. That's the one I did. I will have to find another cheap one that is working for those provisions. I want to send some trash dragons to ladeis but they are too small and I have no food for them ^^

• So I tried again this time with a simple process gathering meat, the level one minced meat. I am supposed to get 60 provisions after an hour. I got nothing. I had done it before with other level one materials gathering all that are supposed to give 60 provisions and I got no provisions. I cannot level my dragons because the processes are not working.

See screen shots below. The first three shots are me setting up the process. Note the time at the bottom and I can see I have 0 provisions. The last two screen shots are after an hour. You can see the time on my computer at the bottom that its the same process. Also the dragon is level 0. I didn't use the provisions. I still have 0 provisions. Am I reading this right? Do I send a support ticket?

35hml1w.jpg

33kb2fo.jpg

vqkytd.jpg

2q8xeuo.jpg

http://i67.tinypic.com/zn5192.pngzn5192.png

• Its not bug.

It seems like you just dont understand the

system. You have to pick the rewards manually

Hmm... I never had to do that in Dragon's Prophet. I always got everything listed there. But thank you for your post even though it was wrong. It made me to go look in lair storage to see if I got the other rewards and poof the stuff is accumulating in my lair storage! And I did get every reward without choosing one.

It doesn't do that in Dragon's Prophet.( In DP it just goes where you can use it.) I just have to get it out of storage.

You can see what I was looking for at the top in this picture. I just need to get it manually. (Just putting this picture here for others who are new and might not know to look for it)

2zqhnc8.png

• Actually, Payday is right. It's been like this since forever (even in DP) I had forgot about this because of how long I didn't play the game. Maybe on DP you were just so used to always collect the lair storage that you forgot stuff went there?

• Actually, Payday is right. It's been like this since forever (even in DP) I had forgot about this because of how long I didn't play the game. Maybe on DP you were just so used to always collect the lair storage that you forgot stuff went there?

Nope, In DP I have several level 100 dragons and have sent many to Ladeis by clicking them up to 21 with the provisions and have never collected the provisions from the lair storage. They were just in the top there ready to use.

I am going to have to go check that storage too now to see if there is a bunch in back stock I didn't realize was there.

• The Provisions you are gathering do always end up in the lair storage, both in DP and SH.

When sending away Dragons to the Laedis Academy you always get back a percentage of their provisions (depending on their level) which does directly go onto your provisions count. It could be possible you made most of your provisions in DP through this way, so you never noticed the ones in Lair storage ;)

Hope that cleared some of the confusion

• The Provisions you are gathering do always end up in the lair storage, both in DP and SH.

When sending away Dragons to the Laedis Academy you always get back a percentage of their provisions (depending on their level) which does directly go onto your provisions count. It could be possible you made most of your provisions in DP through this way, so you never noticed the ones in Lair storage ;)

Hope that cleared some of the confusion

That is entirely possible. I do have a bunch of incubators in DP so that is probably what accrued the provisions. Can't wait to get home now and check my lair storage. There is probably going to be like 2 years worth of provisions in there :D