Costume sets - What do they look like?

• Does anyone have pictures of what the Windman's (jet black) and Windmaid's (cherry pink) costumes look like? I was out of town this weekend and won't be home in time to buy if I like them, but I wanted to see if what I was missing :S.

I found the thread with the armor skins but it didn't have the Market Place costume skins.

Maybe someone can make a costume set guide for this forum like the armor skin guide?

zios_coloured_small_by_dalekfell-dc7rj5o.png  

Main Toon: Nyteshade - Ranger Lvl 91 . I have a hard time seeing chat. Please don't be offended if I don't respond. Dragon's Prophet: Nyteshayde Ranger Lvl 102; Savage Hunt : Joetheviking Oracle lvl 92

• Catarix once posted all marketplace costumes in a German thread. Maybe someone can make a translation of it?

Here is the link to the windmans/-maids costumes

Windmann's/-maid's Set

Thank you! I was wondering if there was already a post but I couldn't find a way to get to the other forum. I'm fine with it being in German. Google translate works well enough. Its the pictures that matter anyway. Thank you! :thumbup:

Main Toon: Nyteshade - Ranger Lvl 91 . I have a hard time seeing chat. Please don't be offended if I don't respond. Dragon's Prophet: Nyteshayde Ranger Lvl 102; Savage Hunt : Joetheviking Oracle lvl 92

• Ok Another question on this topic:

Does anyone have a pic of what the Royal Costume set looks like?

Maybe its in the Catarix post but my translate didn't make anything say "royal". I searched it a bunch of times thinking I just missed it but I don't see it. The market place doesn't give a preview. (it does for all the others)

I tried asking in game for a link but I don't think anyone on had it because no answer.

• The Royal Set should be the "Königsset"

ok yes I saw that but I couldn't get it to translate. Thanks !