Bugged Soul Gaze Egg in Ironwing Lair

• also there is a bugged place near the invisible door on top of the stones.

i tried 5 minutes to reach the egg. no chance :D

Even if I can’t see you

Even if we are separated far apart from each other…

I’ll always be watching after you.

I’ll definitely watch over you forever.

• Seems to me, that this thread is a perfect place/time to address a similar, although as I guess rare mishap concerning soul gaze.

It happened to me a couple of months ago in Ash Catacombs. I (LINGERIE) had just killed the boss + collected the loot, which included a Soul Gaze - I saw it in my bag. At that moment I was disconnected (my or SH fault, I cannot remember). But - I logged in immediately and my character was INSIDE Ash Catacombs - right at boss place. But - when I opened my bag the Soul Gaze was gone. I was furious, as I had all dragons (some more than one time), except the rare drop Violet Chaos. It could have been just that egg - after being in that instance a felt 100 times :-(. The point I want to make, that Savage Hunt pleaes look into that matter as well, as it is obviously a very rare one.

Thank you!

• Seems to me, that this thread is a perfect place/time to address a similar, although as I guess rare mishap concerning soul gaze.

It happened to me a couple of months ago in Ash Catacombs. I (LINGERIE) had just killed the boss + collected the loot, which included a Soul Gaze - I saw it in my bag. At that moment I was disconnected (my or SH fault, I cannot remember). But - I logged in immediately and my character was INSIDE Ash Catacombs - right at boss place. But - when I opened my bag the Soul Gaze was gone. I was furious, as I had all dragons (some more than one time), except the rare drop Violet Chaos. It could have been just that egg - after being in that instance a felt 100 times :-(. The point I want to make, that Savage Hunt pleaes look into that matter as well, as it is obviously a very rare one.

Thank you!

Well, I once had a similar issue. Had a disconnect right after the boss kill (can't remember the Dungeon, but that doesn't matter), but the Soulgaze Item was still in my backpack after login in again.

Well, whatever, I guess in this issue they can't do anything for you. I mean, the dragons drop randomly, you don't know if you really would have got Violet Chaos or another one.

Und ich sah in seine wilden Augen, er lud mich ein mit ihm zu gehen.
    Auf seinen Schwingen fühlt' ich alles Leben, die Zeit wich dem Moment - wie alles flehen.

[GUIDE] Das Housing in Savage Hunt

• I remember getting disconnected after a boss kill as well. When I got back in, I was praying that I still had the soul gaze and I did. I don't remember the dungeon, I think it was in Korhala. This was a while back though. Wintertide had just come out. Maybe one of the recent updates has bugged this feature?

zios_coloured_small_by_dalekfell-dc7rj5o.png  

Main Toon: Nyteshade - Ranger Lvl 91 . I have a hard time seeing chat. Please don't be offended if I don't respond. Dragon's Prophet: Nyteshayde Ranger Lvl 102