No Marketplace update?

• Usually when the Eastern Dragons are activated, the Marketplace gets updated with the costume sets and weapons associated with the event, i.e. Dragon Messenger. Will that not be happening this year?

• Maybe it is in works, usually it was afterwards and include all dragons to buy for diamonds if someone doesn't get the chance to capture one. Think it was fair in the past but we will see what they will make:thumbup:

:)

• They wont put any Dragons in the Marketplace on this version of the game. That's the entire concept of Savage Hunt, no purchasing Dragons at all.

Were did you read that?

What I read was in this version of game you will have access for all marketplace dragons for free (soulgaze)

that doesn't mean they won't sell dragons in the marketplace

• If they've sold any dragons through the Marketplace, it would've been when I wasn't playing the game. I stopped shortly after the Alentia update and they still had adhered to their promise never to sell Dragons on SH. I would hope that if anyone wanted to pay MORE money for recolored Dragons they would just do it on DPEU where it's normal.

• Belzie is correct, while all of the dragons are for free in the form of Soul Gazes, occasionally a few of the common dragons will pop up for sale in the marketplace. You need only do some of the dungeons a few times to get them, so buying them from the marketplace won't give you any sort of advantage

That's all well and good, but can we expect a Marketplace update with the costumes/weapons associated with the Lunar New Year Event any time soon?

• Usually this happens towards the end of the event no?

Yeah, it usually happens near the end or just after the event.

That's all well and good, but can we expect a Marketplace update with the costumes/weapons associated with the Lunar New Year Event any time soon?

Unfortunately, as of right now we don't have a definite release date for the Lunar New Year marketplace items, but hopefully it should be out soon