Buying Oriental-Captures (for Diamonds) [EN]

It's maintenance day! We are trying to keep it as short as possible.
  • Which Dragons and how much?

Im only interested in Diamond Fortune and Lingze.

DIamond Fortune - 1000 Dia. (spawning on the 08th) DONE, TY!

Lingze - 1500 Dia. (spawning on the 11th) DONE, TY!

How would that work?

You would invite me after finding one. Then i will get to you ASAP and and you will tag it. This will determine the level of the Dragon. Afterwards i'll probably need some assistance in hitting it down below the capture-treshhold. After this I will try capturing it and if all goes by plan i will now have the Dragon and you will get your Diamonds :)

Information about me:

My IGN is Ligma and I would be on an Oracle Level 95 with 50% Influence and also having the efffects of the Dragon Energy Potion activated. So I should be able to capture them quite easily, assuming they are low-level.

On the previously mentioned Days (08th and 11th) I'd be online from noon to around midnight.

Intrested/ Questions:

I would be happy to answer your question/ hear from you via Ingame-Whispers.

Thank you for Reading! :thumbup:

Start of Diamond Fortune Spawns DONE

Days
    Hours
    Minutes
    Seconds

Start of Lingze Spawns DONE

Days
    Hours
    Minutes
    Seconds

hopefully im in the right forum section (shrug)

• The issue is there's nothing stopping him from just.. not supplying the Diamonds. Also where do you think the Diamonds come from? Real money.

Exactly, and that's a risk people take, Except the same goes for people who sell diamonds. Yet people selling diamonds for gold has also never been against the rules.

And there is infact a big difference.

If he was to offer REAL money, that'd mean someone is making REAL money off of a product that does not belong to them, this infact would get Gamigo and possibly even RW into action depending on how bad it is. This infact would 100% be against the ToS

But instead, he converts the money he has, into pixel money from the specific game to give to someone who helps him. Neither party gains anything outside of the game, thus its fine. Its no different from the others who sell diamonds in any shape or form within the games boundaries.

• Selling and buying in-game Dragon captures for Diamonds is something that has never been approved of by Runewaker even since the days of DPNA. I have witnessed many people banned over the same and similar practices.

• Selling and buying in-game Dragon captures for Diamonds is something that has never been approved of by Runewaker even since the days of DPNA. I have witnessed many people banned over the same and similar practices.

Well, it'd be a first for me and I've been on DPEU since near the start.

It'd be a difference if they are hogging all of them, but paying someone for their services to get you one? No harm there. It's not exactly forming a problem, and luckily RW isn't the one that bans this stuff, nor did they fix it although its been known since before DPNA, right?

Managed to find it, although this is from DPNA it proves its point. This came from SOE themselves back in the day, so this can be considered an official statement:

https://dragons-prophet.fandom…ild_Ancient_Dragon_Policy

1. Tagging a world spawned Dragon and attempting to sell ownership to capture in a public medium may occur but is unsupported by GMs.
    2. If any goods or in-game gold is agreed upon during an exchange, that agreement will be enforced by GMs based on it being a trade negotiation unrelated to the capturing of the Dragon. This means that players are not allowed to intentionally scam another player by offering a tag but denying the service after payment has been received.
    3. It is absolutely against the Terms of Service to request payment through Station Cash, Game Cards or any other currency other than in-game currency (gold) or items.