What's with the login and registration?

Maintenance is over! The Hunt continues!
  • I've recently wanted to come back to the game and start out fresh however when i tried to login/register it gives me "The Password field is not in the correct format." i have no idea what that means or how i could possibly change that any help would be of great use so i may play once more.

• Are you trying to come back to play Dragon's prophet? In other words you have been away from the game for a very long time. Or are you trying to come back to play Savage Hunt? They are 2 different games.

If you played years ago, its probably Dragon's Prophet and you need to migrate your account. Then download the new client for it.

zios_coloured_small_by_dalekfell-dc7rj5o.png  

Main Toon: Nyteshade - Ranger Lvl 91 . I have a hard time seeing chat. Please don't be offended if I don't respond. Dragon's Prophet: Nyteshayde Ranger Lvl 102

• I am coming back as a old player however i wanted to start off fresh aka im not migrating but trying to make a brand new account however every time i try to set up a account it denies it by saying the password field isnt in the correct format. i have no clue what that means or how to fix it.

• Ok to start all fresh and new, you need to make a new account totally from Gamigo with the email and everything. To do that You go to the Savage Hunt Official website and click on "register for free". Your old Infernum login information is no good anymore unless you migrate, so make a new account like you never played before.

https://savagehunt.gamigo.com/en/register

Then you also need to download the new client. Any client you had played before is no good anymore. There are 2 different clients available. One for Dragon's Prophet and One for Savage Hunt. Your fresh new account login and password will work in both and they are different games.

The downloads can be found in this Thread:

HELP! Cant see login screen! (SOLUTION FOUND!)

zios_coloured_small_by_dalekfell-dc7rj5o.png  

Main Toon: Nyteshade - Ranger Lvl 91 . I have a hard time seeing chat. Please don't be offended if I don't respond. Dragon's Prophet: Nyteshayde Ranger Lvl 102

• well create account and play

...but obviously u can't use any old e mail address you previously used

hi, maybe you should have first to migrate your DP account to the new Gamigo système to come back to DP or start with SH.

I think neither of you understand the problem. He isn't trying to play on his old account, he's trying to make a new one entirely.

He can't make a new account, it won't let him.

• Well sorry maybe even the game doesn't understand nothing ;)

Well maybe using your e mail address to login instead of your name account or vice versa ;)

I remember a same problem after the migration account.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Hazull ().

• Well sorry maybe event the game doesn't understand nothing ;)

Well maybe using your e mail address to login instead of your name account or vice versa ;)

I remember a same problem after the migration account.

You didn't understand at all. Even after being told multiple times that he cannot CREATE the account.

well create account and play

...but obviously u can't use any old e mail address you previously used

I used the email I had on Infernum DP and it worked just fine.