Kindred Wheel

• Hello Gamigo-people,

I'd like to make a new suggestion about the kindred wheel :) It's not like I wanna QQ or anything but I noticed the amount of kindreds that is needed to spin the wheel is quite through the roof considering the items that are in it... Are the prices gonna stay like that? If yes, then I'd suggest putting items in there that are worth farming for, things like backpack expansion, stable expansion, lair expansion, chamber expansion, shard socket keys, shard binding agents, ...

Now I know you probably have to make up for all the marketplace dragons you are offering for free in this game, but what can we do with dragon eggs if we don't have a chance to store them or use them. I can already see you guys thinking "well, pay then and there's no problem" but the reality is that not everyone has at least 100 euros lying around somewhere to grab and say "oh hai 100 euros, I'll use you for stable and lair slots yippie ka yeey get me dem dragons". I say 100 because that's the easiest to calculate (it'd be 12.400 dias in total for stable, lair and chamber and we pay 100 euros for 13.700) that would be to unlock all spots for our dragons. Then we don't have anything else yet, like costumes and such.

A suggestion for your profit may be to keep all the items in the marketplace and to put all the dragons in it as well, that way you give people who wanna grind a chance and people who hate to grind can buy. That way, everyone can enjoy the game fully, not just the whales. ;)

2ucc5llj.png

The post was edited 1 time, last by Shaye: My calculations were pretty off before, but i fixed them :D ().

• Now I know you probably have to make up for all the marketplace dragons you are offering for free in this game, but what can we do with dragon eggs if we don't have a chance to store them or use them. I can already see you guys thinking "well, pay then and there's no problem" but the reality is that not everyone has at least 200 euros lying around somewhere to grab and say "oh hai 200 euros, I'll use you for stable and lair slots yippie ka yeey get me dem dragons" (200 euros would only be stable and lair, not even a single chamber spot).

While I agree with you, I feel compelled to inform you your math is very much off here. Unlocking stable+lair should 'only' come to around 2800 Diamonds, which is nowhere near 200euros.

• Don't count on it, if none else noticed, they have removed most of achivments that were giving useful items, like the ones for CoP or treasure hunts. They left only those that they HAD to leave :) So yeah, I give 0,001% chance that they will decrease price of wheel or put anything useful; in there.

to be fair, I dont think we have CoP or treasure hunts ingame "yet". Though its indeed weird if the achievements are gone, yet other stuff is still there :/ I hadnt noticed, now thats something to think about e.e

• Ofc they are still in game, they haven't removed the items, just the zones you need for those hunts aren't out yet. I already have few of (4) shards for lundhal TH.

Personally i wouldnt call it "ingame" if the zones arent out. Laedis gear isnt out yet even though you can save up Dragon Prism Shards f.ex

• Still, why would they remove those achivments if they wanted to "hide" this content? They should as well hide/remove all the other zones achivments but they didn't. Laedis gear one is also still avaiable. For me only logical reason for them to remove those achivments is because they don't want us to get too much of free stuff. TH achivments were giving nice goods as whips, mastery package gacha(aka old mastery reset powder), seal breaking powders and so on. CoP ones were giving tons and tons of CoP coins that you can use to buy very nice goods from CoP store NPC, including items needed to train a dragon like whips, elixirs etc. Isn't that obvious to you?

• Still, why would they remove those achivments if they wanted to "hide" this content? They should as well hide/remove all the other zones achivments but they didn't. Laedis gear one is also still avaiable. For me only logical reason for them to remove those achivments is because they don't want us to get too much of free stuff. TH achivments were giving nice goods as whips, mastery package gacha(aka old mastery reset powder), seal breaking powders and so on. CoP ones were giving tons and tons of CoP coins that you can use to buy very nice goods from CoP store NPC, including items needed to train a dragon like whips, elixirs etc. Isn't that obvious to you?

I didnt argue against that, now did I. I said:

to be fair, I dont think we have CoP or treasure hunts ingame "yet". Though its indeed weird if the achievements are gone, yet other stuff is still there :/ I hadnt noticed, now thats something to think about e.e

^exactly that. That CoP and treasure hunts arent currently ingame (which they arent imo when the zones and npc arent there). BUT that its weird that those achievements are gone while other stuff (such as the laedis gear achievements) are still there, and that its something to think about.

And having taken a look just now btw, one of the CoP achievement for Dragonscales are still there, under the Exploration tab (Column Master). If my memory is correct there was another one as well? I cant say for sure, its over half a year since I logged in on DP. The Midas achievements are also gone.

ANYWAYS. tl;dr: I didnt argue against it being fishy, rather I agreed that it is in fact fishy

Edited to add that after looking through everything, the laedis gear achievements arent there either.

• I don't really remember all the CoP achivments, but surely they gave tons of useful stuff, and even a free loot pet if I'm not wrong(anorris cub one). All of this is gone.

Me being me, I had a friend who still got DP installed check out the achievements. The CoP ones gave Dragon Scales, Titles and Vanquisher Insignias. Anubis Cub is a drop in CoP, and one of the achievements were to obtain the pet (rewarded a title).

I can agree that the Treasure Hunter achievements give/gave good rewards, but seeing how Midas, Laedis gear, Remnant Moon etc achievements are also missing, I consider it a possibility that they simply slacked in hiding stuff until "releasing" it. Ofcourse thats just a speculation, and until it's confirmed whether or not that stuff comes back, I'll be living in a state where I wonder exactly what we'll get back and what will stay gone xD

• While I agree with you, I feel compelled to inform you your math is very much off here. Unlocking stable+lair should 'only' come to around 2800 Diamonds, which is nowhere near 200euros.

Thanks for pointing that out, my calculations were indeed quite wrong, so I fixed them. It'd still be around a 100 though to get them dragon spots.