• Hey heres an idea.X( Make randolphs claim to tame from the First hit and not the last. Coz then i dont have to do all the work to bring him down and then some mother fucker coming to deliver last hit and steal him.

It has happen twice to me and im pissed. :cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing:

• That would be stupid because someone would tag it and then leave and no one could be able to capture it. I suggest not removing his shield (1 snowball away from breaking it)) unless you're CERTAIN there's no one around. If someone's there let them break the shield so they be on a kind of cooldown for throwing snowballs and throw one yourself.

• That would be stupid because someone would tag it and then leave and no one could be able to capture it. I suggest not removing his shield (1 snowball away from breaking it)) unless you're CERTAIN there's no one around. If someone's there let them break the shield so they be on a kind of cooldown for throwing snowballs and throw one yourself.

no thats stupid coz ppl dont break the shield they wait for u to do so like they did to me. if someone starts it and then leave as u say, then it should have a cd so when they do leave someone else may try .

• Then you just have to be more patient than them. And tbh, I don't think they will add a cooldown to a tag because the game ain't been developed anymore and they haven't had one since the launch. I've seen tagged ancient dragon's fighting against mobs because the mobs go caught in the fight and the person left. Several times. If they didn't put one in 5 years I wouldn't see why they would put in one now for a single event for a single person that can't be patient enough.

• i had a lot of patient thank you very much. and i know that they would never do anything in the game im not a new player u know.

Be nice my ass. Most ppl in dp are not nice and thats a fact.

Im not expecting them to do nothing im just venting my frustration and anger.

• Hey heres an idea.X( Make randolphs claim to tame from the First hit and not the last. Coz then i dont have to do all the work to bring him down and then some mother fucker coming to deliver last hit and steal him.

It has happen twice to me and im pissed. :cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing:

Or they're merely channel-hopping, trying to find Randolph themselves, and just jump into an active spawn—which is perfectly reasonable and legal, if annoying. Unless you're constantly seeing the same person/people parked somewhere while you're on the chase, obviously waiting, then you probably shouldn't waste energy assuming that everyone is out to get you and you need the rules changed.

For the record, Aykalia's suggestion is far from stupid; it forces people to either a) give you an opening during their snowball cooldown, or b) follow you and Randolph along the path to show that they are waiting for you to give them the opening, in which case you can just not. You lose nothing showing a little patience in that situation; if they're looking to steal then it's highly likely they'll get bored and leave before despawn, because clearly they want a quick cap. And sure, I suppose they could call in a friend or guildie to help, but you just have to be ready for that and faster, and make the help useless—they won't be able to coordinate well without the benefit of verbal communication.

Another option is to wait until the zone's last couple of days, when everyone else is bored with it and busy elsewhere, and cap then. I don't know about this year, given all the changes, but in other years the addition of the zone means there have been three channels to choose from instead of two. That means more opportunities to cap.

It's possible to find a quieter channel and a quieter time. If they're available, have friends or guildies help with snowballs so the shield is broken faster, which means less time for a thief to find you, and the scene is more chaotic (the competition factor means a thief isn't likely to drop in on a chase with a lot of players, even if they're from the same guild—they don't know who's supposed to cap, so the timing would have to be too perfect).

The whole point of taming from the last hit is to encourage competition and for the sake of novelty offer a method of capture that's slightly different from the norm. No doubt, some people will abuse it. But if you've only had "your" (because it's not yours, regardless of how much work you do to weaken it) Randolph stolen twice, I have questions about how serious a problem this is and whether it's worth changing.

• 1rst. only 2 channels for him.

2nd i did have a friend to break the shield but my hit did not count for some reason, so i lost the tame.

3rd it not a serious problem, this is a game that no1 gives a shit about any more.

4rth. this is one of the longest events it should have been made better.

5th ppl want to cap more than 1 randolph then they might get good stats.

6th i bring down the shield really fast +it was right after server was FINALLY up from crash

7th when i see ppl there first i let them be coz im not an asshole ^^

8. this is just a post for me to vent. i was never expecting anyone to do anything.

• i had a lot of patient thank you very much. and i know that they would never do anything in the game im not a new player u know.

Be nice my ass. Most ppl in dp are not nice and thats a fact.

Im not expecting them to do nothing im just venting my frustration and anger.

Well everyone i see on eu dp is nice or most of them and they are helpful and i seen no rude or mean people but a few. SH is just toxic lol.

• Ya i let them be to or i help them and let them tame it.

• ouch that just cruel lol. I am sorry but isn't the suggestion page about any ideas weather they are possible or not?

No, not really. Naturally you can suggest anything you want, and people share their opinions on it. Naturally its common sense for the ideas to be possible and reasonable or people simply wont support it.

If people don't support it, they shoot the idea down. Thats how it works. Usually ideas that aren't supported, also get shot down by the devs and wont even reach the devs.