Selling Components (Treasure Hunt Items)

Maintenance is over! The Hunt continues!
  • Hey there,

i am offering here some Components (to sell), if somebody wants to get them.

28qf8SL.jpg

Components are needed to collect a special Lv. 98 Drop-Jewellery(+50% Dropbuff).

Just send me a Message, if you want to buy some.

» I sell each Component for ~90k.

» If you buy 600 at once = 85k each Component

» If you buy the whole Set (1800) = 80k each Component

• Why cant I ask a price of total cost? I should not have to do it since I am not the seller. It the seller job not mine.

Since he is offering different price-steps and only you know which of them you will need, it should be your task to calculate the cost.

And it's not even that hard.

He wrote you need 1.800 pieces total. Therefore you could have:

1. Need for all 1.800 components and therefore pay 70k each, which would be 1.800*70.000=126.000.000

2. If you already have a complete set for one part (600 components) and want to purchase the rest of 1.200, you'd need to pay 75k per piece, which would here be 1.200*75.000=90.000.000

3. If you're just missing maybe 200 components you'd have to pay the highest price at 80k per piece, therefore 200*80.000=16.000.000

Notice: Option 2 and 3 can be combined with "x*600*75.000 + y*80.000 = complete price"

• I see why people are so greedy in ah now.

• People will always be ready to point the finger when THEY THINK you have made a mistake. Instead of helping each other!

It's sad that human being listens to respond instead of listening to understand.

“If the sky could dream, it would dream of dragons.”

• Oh hoh, seems like I struck a nerve. Could it be that i'm a little too close to the truth? ^^

Everyone can throw accusations into the room.

I'm not surprised that people like you (over 1 Week offline) will start to "play" in the forum.

Tell me Facts. But yes you dont have the Set because you dont know anything.

I know you.

• Everyone can throw accusations into the room.

I'm not surprised that people like you (over 1 Week offline) will start to "play" in the forum.

Tell me Facts. But yes you dont have the Set because you dont know anything.

I know you.

You want some facts? How about the fact that some people have full-time jobs and responsibilities outside of a video game? You act as though being offline from a game for a week is somehow insulting to me or something. You really need to take a break, reflect on yourself, and grow up a little kiddo. :)

Also for a record I don't have the set because the chests are too inconsistent and broken to farm 1800 Components 3-5 at a time on this version of the game. Especially in the limited time of day I have available to play, also especially due to the fact that i've already obtained the set on DP and have zero desire to farm it again. Nice try though!

• You two, please stop fooling around and behave. Nobody wants to read that OT stuff. :)

If you want to go on insulting yourselfs, use the pm function. Thanks. <3

Und ich sah in seine wilden Augen, er lud mich ein mit ihm zu gehen.
    Auf seinen Schwingen fühlt' ich alles Leben, die Zeit wich dem Moment - wie alles flehen.

[GUIDE] Das Housing in Savage Hunt