Is Crafting worth investing into?

• Thats fairly hard to answer D: With some luck it can be very profitable, though I don't know how many would invest in crafting/buying Purple/Orange grade gear at the current Level cap..

Later on, assuming its moving along the same way as DP did, the laedis accessories/weapons require craftings leveled.

And you could always craft furniture, houses or maybe Food/pots for either own use or to attempt to sell, if you dont want to craft accessories/gear/dragon equipment.

All in all its whichever you prefer. It can be worth your time if you really go for it, but youd have to be prepared for the costs that follow as well. There's no guarantee you'll make gold from it, and with like 1% chance at crafting "the good stuff", you may want to be prepared for some losses. Ofcourse the costs widely vary depending on whether you farm/craft the 'ingredients' yourself, or whether you buy it, or send dragons to collect. also, naturally, depends on what youre crafting.

at least thats a bit of how I see it, duly noted that I've never exactly gone WOAH over the idea to craft, so what insight i have into it is very limited.

• Speaking of crafting, I do have a question that's boggling me currently. How can one actually breakdown an unknown fabric? The fabric I have is for like level range 20-30, but there's nothing at the armor station that gives me the option to break it down, further into a known fabric.

• Speaking of crafting, I do have a question that's boggling me currently. How can one actually breakdown an unknown fabric? The fabric I have is for like level range 20-30, but there's nothing at the armor station that gives me the option to break it down, further into a known fabric.

Extract it