Pimp your GM
The story of the mad tower-dragon continues…
After the three thieving Skitters were successfully captured, we still failed to rescue our new clothes. The Skitters have been rough on them, not even caring about them getting torn on their run, so none of our outfits survived this adventure. And to top that, the Tailor’s shop was actually damaged way more than we thought, so the Tailor won’t be able to make us new clothes for a while…
As you might have noticed during the summer time, we are not bound to our old GM uniforms anymore. But summer is over and we are still running around in the same outfit, the only other available clothes are our old uniforms ... Save us from these lame clothes, awake your inner Tailor and create our new GM outfits!
To be more specific: our female GMs Catarix, Skymaw and Scylla need a fresh look, so you will be able to create 3 costumes, 1 per participating GM. Each outfit should include a complete armor, though shoulders and cloak are optional, and a weapon. We have gathered up their descriptions of their favorite style, so you’re able to create the perfect outfit for each of them:
- Colours: Black (main), green and silver
- Armor Type: Heavy Armor or Cloth
- Weapon Type: Scythe or Axe
- Colours: Purple (main), blue and red
- Armor Type: Heavy Armor
- Weapon Type: One or Two Handed Sword
- Colours: Black (main), purple and blue
- Armor Type: Cloth or Light Armor
- Weapon Type: Any weapon
You have until the 21st october at 23:59 CEST to create your masterpieces and send them in. Afterwards each of the participating GMs will pick their favorite outfit for themselves, determining our 3 main winners! They will each receive a Fashion Bundle, containing lots of items for your next costume. Additionally the whole GM team will vote for a 4th Outfit, that overwhelmed everyone. This person will get a special dragon as a reward - Brasten Carlop!
What you have to do:
- Create an outfit dedicated to one of the 3 GMs.
- You can create up to 3 outfits, one for each GM.
- An outfit should include: All armor parts - shoulders and cloak are optional - and a weapon.
- the Outfit must consist of armor and weapons that can be found in Savage Hunt!
- Send a description of the costume with the names of each costume part to the forum account named Tailor, if possible add a screenshot of the costume on yourself or a puppet.
- Add your charactername, server and also a note for which GM the outfit was created.
The 3 main winners will each receive a Fashion Bundle, including:
- 6x Perfect Costume Transformation Elixir (10%)
- 5x Colour Pick Tickets
- Fadernoc Costume Set
The special winner will receive the dragon - Brasten Carlop!