what reason?

• why should a vet from dragons prophet with substantial monetary investments in that game, chose savage hunt over dragons prophet?

what changes are being planned? what changes are there now?

why should a vet chose to leave all their slots and lairslots, maxed dragons, dozens of market dragons(in my case also my runewake) hundreds of euros worth of investment into dragons prophet, in favor of this game? wich as far as i can tell is closed beta rates of exp a slightly increased difficulty and a much lower diamon value.

thanks and greetings

GobSmasha

• Reason for me is that, that old DP has been abandoned long, long time ago. If I wanted all my old stuff, I'd just log in there, but you know what? There is absolutely no reason for me to do that, I had full laedis set, tons of 100 lvl dragons, all wild tame titles, most of the possible achivments including those event ones, and so on, I had like nothing to do in there anymore. I quit in early 2015,and since that time, the only thing that they changed was adding one zone, with fucking 3 dragons obtainable in wild, 2 roaming on map and one in dungeon. This map was a total joke to me, so didn't even bother to log in to check it. Other than that nothing changed till today's day. This game promised changes something that we, veterans begged for years already, this is why so many of us are here, but mostly waiting, as the paywall in this version is scaring off pretty much everyone. Also, I really don't mind starting from total 0, but not with such prices.

• This game promised changes something that we, veterans begged for years already, this is why so many of us are here, but mostly waiting, as the paywall in this version is scaring off pretty much everyone. Also, I really don't mind starting from total 0, but not with such prices.

And you really think a Pulisher that promised you change for years and now just rebooted the whole game with insane increased imgame prices, while decreasing the the amount of Diamonds per RL Cash and the removal of anything usefull from Dragon Insignia Shop will this time keep the promise of change (for the better)?

• Reason for me is that, that old DP has been abandoned long, long time ago. If I wanted all my old stuff, I'd just log in there, but you know what? There is absolutely no reason for me to do that, I had full laedis set, tons of 100 lvl dragons, all wild tame titles, most of the possible achivments including those event ones, and so on, I had like nothing to do in there anymore. I quit in early 2015,and since that time, the only thing that they changed was adding one zone, with fucking 3 dragons obtainable in wild, 2 roaming on map and one in dungeon. This map was a total joke to me, so didn't even bother to log in to check it. Other than that nothing changed till today's day. This game promised changes something that we, veterans begged for years already, this is why so many of us are here, but mostly waiting, as the paywall in this version is scaring off pretty much everyone. Also, I really don't mind starting from total 0, but not with such prices.

Although I started later than Hyve and only abandoned the old game a few months ago, this is pretty much it for me as well. There was nothing in the old game left except the amazing people in it, who I stuck around for. Everything I'd ever wanted to earn and fight for, I had or did possess at some point. Gamigo's total abandonment of the first game was offputting as well, and I just lost interest over the course of two years. The moment I got 102 and people started leaving for different games was kind of the nail in the coffin and I quit for a few months until this one was released. The only reason I'm still playing this one is the dragons - the paywall would have chased me off otherwise.

Dragon's Prophet - Anyademonfang - Level 105 - Officer of Guild Dovahmir - Not currently playing

Savage Hunt - Demonfang - Level 61 (I think) - Not currently playing

Signature%20DP%205_zpsrstoq3rp.jpg

Oh wow guys I really REALLY like DrAgOnS

• I don't know but it's still better than doing nothing. But as I said many times before, like many of you, not many of us will stay with this current paywall. One thing is true, they showed us a new feature, I have silent hopes, that it's not the only thing they have changed, and actually made game worth staying for longer, IF they lower the prices.

• I don't know but it's still better than doing nothing. But as I said many times before, like many of you, not many of us will stay with this current paywall. One thing is true, they showed us a new feature, I have silent hopes, that it's not the only thing they have changed, and actually made game worth staying for longer, IF they lower the prices.

What did they changed actually, except feature of dragon eggs in dungeons?