B19 Cross Server PvP Tourny

• I've never heard someone use a german expression for it, only the infamous "Red Feet" ^^.

Ok, thanks Ildruin. Never played Guardian, so I have no idea ^^ just thought that it might have a German expression as well. But then Guardians will know what is meant. ;)

Und ich sah in seine wilden Augen, er lud mich ein mit ihm zu gehen.
    Auf seinen Schwingen fühlt' ich alles Leben, die Zeit wich dem Moment - wie alles flehen.

[GUIDE] Das Housing in Savage Hunt

• Just re-read what i was told about it and yeah i think Red Feet might be a term used for all classes. I just assumed they meant guardian only but thats cause we were talking about guardians right after xD

Either way people who will be there will notice it when it happens.

Guild: Defiant (Leader), Lvl: 105, Class: Oracle (before it was popular), Alliance: Avalon

Signature_zpsyfe9ivll.png

• Just re-read what i was told about it and yeah i think Red Feet might be a term used for all classes.

Yep, it's used for all classes, Red feet remove any movement restriction and is considered a bug/glitch (I think people already got banned for using it). It's called that because the feet of the player using it are glowing red...

• Updated with the time. I added the local time for a few places to help people figure out what time it will be. My local time is BST since i live in the UK so that's 7pm for me.

Guild: Defiant (Leader), Lvl: 105, Class: Oracle (before it was popular), Alliance: Avalon

• OK....so it was mentioned that the day is an issue for some due to school, uni etc etc.....personally i'm moving but i set my move for this.....if people want the tourny held for a better time please comment her before the 24th. I will set a date and time etc after.

• Tbf i'm actually not going to allow people after the 24th cut off. IF names aren't submitted to me before the 24th reset then they don't take part.

• Oh yeah that's what I wanted to ask but forgot about, are we able to switch weaps or any gear switch is prohibited?

If it's not alloweed what if you have hybrid build, like two masteries combined into one and you don't have to switch and you just quick change equip, I would like to know that aswell xD

• I mean i could allow it and just say one god only meaning Istalon or ciern with regards to oracles. Cause no doubt someone would attempt a Ciern Istalon combo or the same for other classes. Which is where me thinking about cures came into play since no cures are allowed at all.

Short version i'd rather not see a 1 second fight unless its just the way the fights turn out due to gear, shards etc.

Also i did say that people need to message me with the toon name they are entering before the end of today so i can sort out some sort of match up.

• OK, right now i have some names as turning up....some are apparently at work or finishing so if there isn't enough for a tourney i will postpone the event. Personally I've been looking forward to this but the lack of interest (people telling me names etc so i can set it up properly) may cause this to be delayed.

I will be there at the allotted time but names who want to enter that didn't pm me need to pay 100k to enter. The funds go to the winner.