Idea for Kindred Insignias

• Hi there!

I understand that the kindred compass will be down for a while, until or unless gamigo can determine how to prevent exploits that were occurring.

I'm accumulating some kindred insignias at the moment due to the deactivated compass, and I started thinking. (My alt is holding an egg, and it gives me time to ponder many things. ;)) Is it possible to add another tab to marketplace for kindred insignias currency, and maybe fill it with gachas or something?

I realize this is not an easy thing I'm suggesting, and that you can't just wave a magic wand and ......... 'Ta-da!' - new area of market suddenly appears. Does this even sound feasible?

Thank you for your time and consideration!

~Kidira

Guild - Defiant, Alliance - Avalon

Jorbyn Server

• I like the idea of a ki shop instead of adding wheel back and put gotchas for very reasonable prices like 100 for ones that include ancients in them or other needed items for dragons like skill crystals or things that are in diamond shop like dragon chamber cards or something.

• Hi again! I'm just bumping this because here and there, without really trying, I'm continuing to accumulate kindred insignias and it would be nice to exchange them for something useful.

Maybe an exchange NPC in Arteicia or use the KI to purchase gachas, or something... ??

Thank you for your time and consideration. :whistling: I am sure I am not the only one.

~Kidira

• Bumping this because I continue to hope someone will either reactivate the kindred compass so we can spend our kindred insignias (that are continuing to accumulate because they are still doled out in DP) or come up with another exchange idea so we can use them.

Thank you for your time and consideration!

~Kid

:whistling:

• Hi again! It's me, the squeaky wheel, asking can we please have something implemented in the game as a way for us to use the kindred insignias we continue to accumulate?

Maybe bring the compass back but now watch for exploits? If not that, then activate the currency exchange npc in Arteicia and allow them to trade kindred for other currencies perhaps? Something? Offer gachas for purchase using kindred? Anything?

Thank you for your time and consideration, and I appreciate any added input here that shows interest and confirms that I am NOT the only one questioning this.

Safe journeys, all~!

Kidira

• Here I am again, and still accumulating kindred insignias in game. I sure wish someone would figure out some way for us to either exchange them for other goods or currency in DP, or activate that silly compass for gosh sakes! I mean... ummm... pretty please? Something? A comment? An idea from the powers that be besides just leaving it as is??? (help)

Thank you for your time and consideration, and hopefully some help with this?

~Kidira

Guild Defiant