dp website

Osirans, can't login? Please report here with your Character Name & Game (DP, SH, or both): https://bit.ly/2lVWv2q
  • hello,i was curious when can we get our own website soon?it was mentioned before in few topics but i think it has been a while since migration.i want to know if anything is still in progress on that matter.i think it is essential for future of dragons prophet.if we dont have our own website with working download link i dont think we will get enough new players?(i noticed today auction house in game is so dead so it made me concerned about it more than before.i can tell team is working still for sake of game from recently added stuff like egg circle so i just want to make sure if it will be solved aswell soon?:wi already got compass wont come back anytime soon i hope at least we can get our own website back:(

• Hey there!

So, we are definitely planning on reconstructing the download page to include Dragon's Prophet and a small how-to on how to actually play the game as a new player.

The idea for a separate website is probably not the way to go, but we are looking for solutions to make players from both games feel welcome. :) Sometimes this starts with small changes, as our border changing depending on where we comment in the forum^^.

The big stuff will surely come in one way or another. :)

• One thing i might suggest....instead of pasting SH or DP on a launcher since the adverts seem shared.....maybe split the adverts to show SH and DP with a diagonal slash through the adverts and make it obvious its two seperate games.

-edit-

just an idea cause alot of people don't realise its two different games due to current adverts.

Guild: Defiant (Leader), Lvl: 105, Class: Oracle (before it was popular), Alliance: Avalon

Signature_zpsyfe9ivll.png

• Hey there!

So, we are definitely planning on reconstructing the download page to include Dragon's Prophet and a small how-to on how to actually play the game as a new player.

The idea for a separate website is probably not the way to go, but we are looking for solutions to make players from both games feel welcome. :) Sometimes this starts with small changes, as our border changing depending on where we comment in the forum^^.

The big stuff will surely come in one way or another. :)

so i guess we wont get another website?then at least something make sure new players see us and see our download link because many new players and some of returning players are very confused about dp and sh are different games.some of them think dp isnt avaible anymore even,so situation is definitely againist for dp on that matter.i am counting on team to make things fair for both game:w

• BTW and so i dont have to start another thread , may I mention SH runs alot smoother than DP now. So why with them being virtually the same game (Except for free MP Dragons) is the newer one running smooth yet DP runs like Dung:rolleyes: Doesnt make sense.

• BTW and so i dont have to start another thread , may I mention SH runs alot smoother than DP now. So why with them being virtually the same game (Except for free MP Dragons) is the newer one running smooth yet DP runs like Dung:rolleyes: Doesnt make sense.

That's what we always say as well. They are, from a technical standpoint, the same game. There's no reason for one game to perfom worse than the other.

• Only thing i can personally think is the server standards are different. Eg SH servers have better specs.

Guild: Defiant (Leader), Lvl: 105, Class: Oracle (before it was popular), Alliance: Avalon

Signature_zpsyfe9ivll.png

• can we have a new forum section has properly working dp download link for now?till something better comes up from team?people are still keep asking for working dp download link and they say they can only find savage hunt link.most of them think dp is down for that reason.i think it will be good temporary solution.if there is already such a topic can we pin it or something where people can see at least when they open dp side of website?(