Some "Limited Offer" Feedback

• Please decrease the amount of gachas you guys are churning out. Here's why:

- While you guys are still sorting out problems relating to the migration (and that is totally okay), a lot of people might be uncertain of the game's future and position especially when compared to SH. While you do a good job of putting our fears to rest, there will always be players unsure, and they will be unwilling to spend money on a package that won't even give you the top prize (In most cases, a dragon or the highest tier of Morgath Orb). Why would people want to buy a literal lucky dip on a game that many people are currently doubting the future of?

- I believe you would be more likely to pull in the money of players if you just sold the items or dragons outright because at least then they know what they're getting and they're not having their money tossed around for potentially nothing on a game they currently distrust. If you're looking to achieve some kind of "limited item/dragon" effect, offer a limited number of the item or dragon in question - like what you did with the Brasten horsie. You sold the gachas unlimited and cheaper but offered a limited amount of dragons to outright buy for more dias - this seems like a better approach.

- Gilded Champion I kind of understand because he really is THE MOST LIMITED YOU GET on this game, but one gacha every day for a week containing the highly sought after other members of the Brasten family? You're just pulling the legs of people who are still willing to put money into this game despite all of its current problems. You should seek to have some alternative, more "guaranteed" options for those players whose money is scarce and could be doubting putting money into the game in its current state.

Thank you for reading and this has been another marketplace-related post from the Crazy Dragon Lady. (partyparrot)

Dragon's Prophet - Anyademonfang - Level 105 - Officer of Guild Dovahmir - Not currently playing

Savage Hunt - Demonfang - Level 61 (I think) - Not currently playing

Signature%20DP%205_zpsrstoq3rp.jpg

Oh wow guys I really REALLY like DrAgOnS

• BLESS YOU CATTY you've hit the nail on the head much better than I ever could have attempted! Also, Quram is the Duskreaver Brasten - the one I'm personally after, but probably won't try to get, because of literally everything you've just said above.

That's also a good point about being able to preview gacha dragons (IE - You can't). That's something that's always bothered me, but then how would that work for gachas that have more than one dragon? Such as the Ruby gachas? Either way that's definitely something that should be implemented if they're going to start shoving these money hogs down our throats more often.

PS. Gamigo Marketplace manager person please don't sell Quram until Friday or later ty <3

Dragon's Prophet - Anyademonfang - Level 105 - Officer of Guild Dovahmir - Not currently playing

• Another big problem with gachas is the principle of Geometric Distribution. The probability of getting a dragon with 1% chance if you buy 100 gachas isn't 100%

We don't even know if the chance is 1% or even less. Overall Drop-, loot-, gacha-, fortune wheel- chances are something that isn't published in any means... Everything can be guessed of course, but I think there'd be more people actually spending money when they know they get what they pay for. Even for an higher price than normally. They could be sold at the same time. A gacha for those who want to try their luck and a guaranteed Dragon, for those who aren't that confident with their luck...

• I got the Ironhide Kaov, the chinese dragon Raybin and Narotte.

all 3 of them after opening the 8th lucky box. The chinese one i got twice (after opening 8th and 10th box) and Narotte twice (3rd and 8th opening)

so chances of getting them are high compared to other lucky boxes. The stuff they give are quite okay too.

Got some skill crystals, education elixier, companion runes and a shitload of process tickets i don´t really use but oh well xD

btw @cattyandco you can see the dragon model without looking at the wiki. in the marketplace threat at the bottom they posted pictures hidden under "display spoiler"

Arulo I Oracle lvl 105 I Xaim I Mage lvl 105

leader of Nghtmre

5xuI1dP.jpg?1

5lcgu2k.gif Q5F7AkW.png vutXa88.gif VIrXgzF.png

...and if you say run, i will run with you...

• It took Aykalia 63 gachas to get Kaov and I didn't get him in 13 gachas so I think you just got really lucky.

• ok after more than 9k Diamonds no Phantom Brasten for me ;( very very bad

Good heavens. Yeah this is proof enough that something needs to change.

I find it interesting that we're yet to hear a GM response to this topic as well. Makes me think we're not going to like their answer.

• Good heavens. Yeah this is proof enough that something needs to change.

I find it interesting that we're yet to hear a GM response to this topic as well. Makes me think we're not going to like their answer.

I'd always love to tell someone who is not satisfied with a lucky box that it was broken, or the chances were buggy or wrong...
    But that is not the case here. Gachas are gambling, and some players get it after <10 boxes, some players don't get the main prize after 170 boxes.

I suppose this falls under the category of "you're not going to like our answer". :(

• I'd always love to tell someone who is not satisfied with a lucky box that it was broken, or the chances were buggy or wrong...
    But that is not the case here. Gachas are gambling, and some players get it after <10 boxes, some players don't get the main prize after 170 boxes.

I suppose this falls under the category of "you're not going to like our answer". :(

Baaaaaaaaaaah! (tableflip) Could you at least consider decreasing the amount of gachas that you put up for sale? I mean I know I can't speak for everyone but I'd definitely buy more dias if I could actually GET the dragon/item I wanted outright.

• I'd always love to tell someone who is not satisfied with a lucky box that it was broken, or the chances were buggy or wrong...

Well, for all we know every gacha could be broken or with wrong chances, but we never even know what the chances were supposed to be...

• I would pay 9k diamonds for custom colour scheme on a dragon. I would pay 9k diamonds for items that let me improve dragon stats to 10.44 or change the primary stat (this would have seemed P2W at one time but now I think not so much). I would spend 9k diamonds on lots of things - and that is the answer we all like

I do not think it would be P2W at all. With the hatching you CAN get a dragon to max stats (providing there is a player base) without paying. You CAN get the dragon you want with the main skill you want with hatching and not paying. It takes longer is all.

In your example Pay = Saving time. Really that is what pay should be for.

zios_coloured_small_by_dalekfell-dc7rj5o.png  

Main Toon: Nyteshade - Ranger Lvl 91 . I have a hard time seeing chat. Please don't be offended if I don't respond. Dragon's Prophet: Nyteshayde Ranger Lvl 102; Savage Hunt : Joetheviking Oracle lvl 92

• We hear your feedback and will definitely bring it up, or rather make it the next main topic of our team meeting.

The suggestios of cattyandco require changes and patches from Runewaker though, but we will talk about everything that can be changed on our side! :)

• Gachas are right to monetize the fact that consumers aren't perfectly rational, but in long run people will buy less of any product if it's in a gacha, ... in case it makes them feel disappointed, or means there are 100 dragon whips in their bag when there could have been another unusual dragon flying around making people jealous.

I don't think it's a great model for this particular game at this particular time - but what you have at the moment is a system whereby whatever I want isn't for sale 99% of the time. Currently Gamigo is always losing the Catty Gacha ^^

I would pay 9k diamonds for custom colour scheme on a dragon. I would pay 9k diamonds for items that let me improve dragon stats to 10.44 or change the primary stat (this would have seemed P2W at one time but now I think not so much). I would spend 9k diamonds on lots of things - and that is the answer we all like

Largely agree with this. My money has always been incredibly limited (and right now, especially for the remainder of the year), so I've always had to be very, very careful with buying and spending diamonds. I've played the gacha roulette a time or two with what diamonds I had available that I knew I wasn't planning to use for anything else anytime soon, and never gotten the dragon I wanted. In general, I don't waste my time—or diamonds—with gachas, particularly the sort commonly going out onto the market (gachas with only rare or market dragons I view more favorably, and I've spent far more diamonds on those trying to get one dragon than on the gachas with one dragon and some random items).

Obviously, not getting the dragon out of a gacha is just a feature of the gacha—I'm not fussing about that. I went in fully aware that they're mainly a quick money-grab intended to take advantage of people with impulse-control issues, and whatever my personal feelings, I understand that that's an accepted business practice and it's up to me to know my limits and not spend money I don't have. But I can't be the only player like that, which means that just throwing gachas onto the market doesn't encourage spending except from that one demographic of players. Other demographics are left holding their cash, waiting to spend it but seeing nothing to spend it on. And, of course, they aren't going to buy more diamonds if they don't spend what they currently have in hand.

I mean, I really want some of the Brastens, and I'm willing to buy them outright given that I don't see myself as ever being in a position to overstat my gear and destroy the world. I don't know that I'd necessarily pay 9K for one such dragon, but I can understand being charged that price (or a higher one) given what they represent. And if I wanted the dragon that badly, I'd pay 9K for the guarantee of getting it. But I'm certainly not going to waste my diamonds getting frustrated with gachas and further upsetting myself by paying more than 9K for the dragon. Getting the dragon should be exciting, not a long slog through peaks and troughs of hope and disappointment. For me, that's not motivating in the slightest, and as I said, I can't be the only one like that.

Further, some of the dragons I do have already that I really like have meh stats. I would VERY strongly consider buying single items or complementary items in a pack (e.g., 1 stat changer + 2 stat boosters, or 1 stat changer + 2 stat boosters + 20 Laedis provisions + 1K dragon provisions) that were guaranteed to improve and/or change their stats. Yet no such things are in the market, and so I don't work with the dragons. Then I don't play. Then I'm not buying more diamonds. While I'm sure the impulsive buyers generate a nice chunk of change all on their own, it doesn't seem like a great business idea to completely ignore a demographic that would be much more willing to pay if the right items were simply in the marketplace.

• I mean, I really want some of the Brastens, and I'm willing to buy them outright given that I don't see myself as ever being in a position to overstat my gear and destroy the world. I don't know that I'd necessarily pay 9K for one such dragon, but I can understand being charged that price (or a higher one) given what they represent. And if I wanted the dragon that badly, I'd pay 9K for the guarantee of getting it. But I'm certainly not going to waste my diamonds getting frustrated with gachas and further upsetting myself by paying more than 9K for the dragon. Getting the dragon should be exciting, not a long slog through peaks and troughs of hope and disappointment. For me, that's not motivating in the slightest, and as I said, I can't be the only one like that.

I am the same way! I have done a couple of gatchas but when I heard from others the success rate I stopped completely. I would pay for dragons I want even if I had to pay more. I have seen other things I wanted but they were offered only in gatchas so I never got them. I'm not a gambler, and so I sit on my diamonds and let them collect dust. I have spent some recently but only because I had to for migration.

zios_coloured_small_by_dalekfell-dc7rj5o.png  

Main Toon: Nyteshade - Ranger Lvl 91 . I have a hard time seeing chat. Please don't be offended if I don't respond. Dragon's Prophet: Nyteshayde Ranger Lvl 102; Savage Hunt : Joetheviking Oracle lvl 92