Savage Hunt Everywhere

• This has been bugging me and others for a while now.

Why are we as DP players having SH forced onto us everywhere we look now. Yes we know the other game exists but why does our launcher have to be Savage Hunt, our emails are savage hunt, our main website is savage hunt with a download that is hidden away so new players don't really find it. Ok the website fair enough one main site makes sense i guess but burying this game just isn't fair. You might as well pay for a casket and dig the hole ready for the future. :rolleyes:

Guild: Defiant (Leader), Lvl: 105, Class: Oracle (before it was popular), Alliance: Avalon

Signature_zpsyfe9ivll.png

• I agree, Vith, and have been having this same discussion frequently with several friends and my hubby.

I receive an email notice from Savage Hunt to say I've been quoted on the forums. The forums I'm on are for Dragon's Prophet - not Savage Hunt. I looked to be sure I hadn't posted on the wrong forums (again - since that HAS happened to me once when the Gamigo forums were new). I understand the reasoning behind having both forums here as well. Just wish it was a little easier to tell the two areas apart.

When I log into the game, the launcher is nearly all SH. It is very confusing for new and returning players, and thankfully we continue to SEE new players finding us in DP. (Not sure how they manage it to be honest, since every path leads to SH but apparently they are to be commended for their tenacity.) We do seem to gain new guild members weekly.

All I am feeling when I see the SH focus is neglect. I see SH with Summer items in their market, while there are technical difficulties preventing us from seeing them in DP. I understand their are problems stemming from the migration, and I'm willing to be patient, but I would like to see some focus on DP and our community as well. We are still fairly busy over here and I would appreciate some help allowing us to stand out a bit instead of being overshadowed by the other version of DP.

• Ok guys serious talk:

We know it's not the best situation right now. Yes - we know that.

You want your own forum - sure - but the other option was no forum. So nothing. Nada. Niente. Nichts.

You want your own launcher - sure. Nothing with Savage Hunt and no SH news in the launcher - we can understand that. But we have the same situation here: the other option was - nothing. Nada. Niente. Nichts.

We were able to save the game and your data - and that's the most important thing. You're able to play your old characters in the same game you played the whole time. Some things changed, yes - but still: it's the same game.

We can just try to modify this forum section as much as possible to make you feel welcome. This is your section. Your forum. Your place. Your community. Make the best out of it - we try the same. And if you have wishes to redesign or restructure the forum: feel free to make a thread in feedback & suggestions.

This doesn't mean that nothing will change - we're still working on better solutions.

This doesn't mean that nothing will change - we're still working on better solutions.

Thank you, Cat, and I realize there is still much work to be done and I appreciate your response.

Yes, I prefer to have some kind of forums instead of no forums for dragons prophet. :whistling: And yes, I'm happy Gamigo saved our DP game and our data (except rubies, and I know it is on the list to be resolved). If they hadn't, I would be playing a different game by now.

I do admit I felt better after I posted and got a lot of things off my chest. It's healthy, right? We shouldn't keep things bottled up inside. :P

Kidira

Guild Defiant - Avalon Alliance - Jorbyn Server

• Yeh the forum isn't really a bad thing tbf. Thats why i didn't mention it, just brought up that emails are SH which i kinda get since the site is SH. I still think its unfair that DP is buried and doesn't have a proper download available under the download section for new people to find.

Guild: Defiant (Leader), Lvl: 105, Class: Oracle (before it was popular), Alliance: Avalon

• I still think its unfair that DP is buried and doesn't have a proper download available under the download section for new people to find.

We're also working on that! :) The download page will be expanded and returning Dragon's Prophet players will also be greeted by something on the website instead of how it is now. ;)

• We're also working on that! :) The download page will be expanded and returning Dragon's Prophet players will also be greeted by something on the website instead of how it is now. ;)

Thankyou, right now it just seems SH is being forced on us DP players and it finally bugged me enough to open this topic.

-Edit-

Heck you know by now i say my piece instead of keeping quiet :D

• We're also working on that! :) The download page will be expanded and returning Dragon's Prophet players will also be greeted by something on the website instead of how it is now. ;)

It's reassuring, I was afraid that this migration is a coffin for DP.

Exceddius - old SeyrenWindsor - Dragon's Prophet

• thanks for not giving up from dp and veterans but ofc players will demand same atention and care as savage hunt players.we know some stuff has changed but it doesnt mean we will stay quiet and acept defeat(partyparrot)still thanks for hardwork i hope things get solved and people can choose to play dp or sh with fair conditions atm sh is like only option for newbies because all about sh(tableflip).it is important for us to get newbies too because game community is already small for both games we wouldnt want both game to die right?(shrug)so i am glad to hear you are working on better solutions on that matter:)

• If Gamigo didn't delete DP, it's probably because the game is still profitable (money money money). For this reason (+ others), we still deserve the opportunity to gain new players. If people don't want to go on SH, it's their right...

Exceddius - old SeyrenWindsor - Dragon's Prophet